/bet/

real bet hours edition

>previous

Attached: cball.jpg (1200x797, 254.07K)

in NEED of nhl bangers, on panthers, avs and flames handicaps

Any plans for USL tonight? Just good old overs like usual

small bets on this tonight

also UK tennis nonce how much do you make a year with betting?

Attached: bet.png (1288x312, 15.74K)

Lame

anyone betting the kentucky derby? if the track is a little wet, bet half the house on zandon and the other half on taiba. you heard it here first.

Did somebody say.... Panthers?

Attached: mi-pants.png (612x446, 98.08K)

>if the track is a little wet

Buisness idea:

>get hired for some popular bookie like betfair/b365
>be responsible for overseeing complaints of users who say they are unfairly restricted
>lift their restrictions slightly
>keep close eye on their future activity
>just c&p their bets
>unlimited profits

its fucking that easy mates, why didnt anyone think of this sooner?

I'm more of a snooker nonce than tennis nonce tbf. This year if I keep going at the same rate I've done so far I should make somewhere around £150k.

Tomorrows largest edge bets for me in pic for anyone interested.

Attached: bets3.png (1671x258, 40.59K)

Where would you place the bets when every other bookmaker restricts you?

Its not too dissimilar an idea to Betconnect which originally was about trying to get mugs to lay pros bets, and then go off to soft bookies and place the same bets either as an arb or with a larger stake.

>women's tennis
thanks for sharing but had enough of the ladies not be able to serve home a set.
What are the numbers on the right for?

I faded todays match, yesterdays made me some nice money which I will bet on raiders/under and panthers/over in todays nrl.

how can I get on your bet sheet, u have a link or something where I can pay you for betting tips

smashing

love your nrl bets

gonna be so rich, /bet/

Based Switchbacks with the 3 goals

Should have thrown $15 instead

Attached: EL Bet.png (636x261, 45.74K)

literally did something very similar almost 20yrs ago. was an admin clerk in a factory and the football tipping comp was worth 2 cartons on beer at the end of the season. my job was to collect everyone's tipping forms and whack their picks into excel and tally the winners each round. same people keep winning. because I'm retarded it took me 2 seasons to figure out I could back the picks of the 3 top tipsters . didn't even have a mobile phone or app back then, used the company line to call in my bets the at the end of the day when everyone else went home kek. there were filters to what I was betting and I wouldn't have made more than 4 to 5k over a couple of years but I felt pretty smug overall

also, I've never heard of an p2p betting exchange restricting bets and can't imagine it considering they're collecting commission and don't care who wins/loses.

>bets
>wins

Attached: bc.jpg (770x513, 82.14K)

Real capper, street nigger not a rapper

>Nearly bottle a 3 goal lead and have a man sent off
Damn USL is wild.

yeah based british tipster
did bet365 limit or ban u yet

Typical bitchbacks, I just avoid their matches nothing they do makes sense but nice to see 5 goals, a missed penalty an own goal and 2 off the pitch yellow cards. Standard kek

Too many horses man. There's no edge on the derby

Ukraine to win the Eurovision at 4/5, what do you think lads?

would've loved to have been early on that.

Attached: Screenshot (55).png (891x565, 91.34K)

WTF is wrong with the TAB site
unresponsive ffs

Friendly PSA since this is everywhere now: cash out is THEE worst bet in sports, worse than parlays.
-your original bet is -ev, but happens to be winning and is now +ev.
instead of taking that advantage, you pussy out and take ANOTHER -EV bet to get out just to avoid variance
-TWO -ev bets in one sequence to rob yourself of money
-when you lose, you lose + juice
-when you win, you make yourself lose
-all because you're a dickless dimwit who can't handle action even when its totally in your favor

The fact this is everywhere now and even advertised on national commercials says it all. really appallingly unethical
the average know nothing casual will literally cash out every bet and rob himself it's comedy. books laugh at your dumbass

this
either hedge it or ride it, cash out is for faggots (like romanians)

hedge as in middle or arb? only with good odds. going for a middle betting standard juice is stupid

dude

pretty good list mate, thanks

refs fucked the panthers

I've bet yesterday on isner to win his serve when he was 30-0 down and he made it 40-A and i cashed out 2125 out of 2275 and guess what? He fucking lost the game. What you say it's true in theory, but you're not a robot. You're a human that chasses losses (at least that's my case) and you need to protect your psyche . I've also bet 3000 on nadal in the 3rd set and cashed out 3800 out of 4100 when he was 4-1 in the tiebreak and guess what. It was 4-6 for goffin at one point. Fuck your theory

And you have proven your characther. One day i was posting my [otherwise world class] tips and out of no where you came and told me to "stfu" in the conditions that i considered you a friend. Now look at the tips you gave yesterday. So fuck off troon, stop sperging.

Goodbye /bet/, i don't wanna give away my knowledge anymore if this kind of people are lurking. Besides everybody seems gone now, Vel's gone, Froggy's gone. Just to see what you'll be missing, check out how many goals csikszereda will score tomorrow (i think it will be like... 10)

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-161439.png (496x589, 54.64K)

Here's the proof
>they think i bet 5 bucks
lol

>you are who you bet on
the theory is simple. follow a limited number of teams/players and bet high stakes on them when you feel it's inevitable something must happen. nadal was a bad bet i agree, but the cashing out was world class (even thou he eventually won the game. remember "big teams find a way" )

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-163057.png (496x765, 76.83K)

Instead of laughing at porto for being equalized from 2-0 up (like bulgaria user), use that opportunity to bet on them to score 1 more (they always do)

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-163523.png (496x586, 57.61K)

congratz of winning a bet @1,28.

Palmeiras 1-1 in the second half against a 4th division fat fucks that gasp for air after 60 minutes. Get palmeiras to score 1 more at 1.14 (they always do)

The theory is simple
>bet 1.10 odds but never lose

That is if your a gambler with flair. If your a nerd you can become an excel rat there's no problem in that. Do you want more? I could go all day, i can be transparent like norway, it's no problem. I can take this thread to 500 posts

Attached: Screenshot_20220506-163651.png (496x553, 63.67K)

Only getting into baseball and why has noone ever told me how ez this is.
Just fading the reds is easy money rn, also live odds are extremely sensitive; Yanks/Dodgers can be down 2 runs in the 2nd Inning and my bookie gives me triple on their moneyline already.
Baseball is it betbros.

Why are you being ironic? Huh? How is someone winning a @1.75 bet , then losing a 2.20 one and then winning another @1.72 better betting low and tiny huh? ( IF they win that)

isn't 2,25 for Real Sociedad tonight really high against levante?

Btw what i've posted here as winning bets i also posted here as prediction. I said city as free money at leeds? I got city to score @1.08 and it was in inside 10 minutes. What the model user predicted? Zverez to lose against a no name because it's value? I don't say he isn't making 150k a year, he probably didn't lie, but if you're a gambler not a nerd, what are you gonna do?

Your mom's thongs are really high up her ass, it's probably value to hit on her tonight

maybe I should bet Inter @1,14. That seems more like your style. Definitely value and worth risking 1000 euro on that.

You should yeah. But rather you should bet live on inter to score if it's 0-0 for long enoigh. I said you shouldn't bet MLs, you should wait to speculate.

Btw did someone followed vietchongs tips yesterday? I'd like to know on a scale from 1 to 10 how stupid did you feel

How about Hans' ? Statistically speaking if you only bet the 3 out of 20 tips which he wins, you win 100% of the time

Cheers

Botosani game worth anything?

-you're a degenerate impulse betting live tennis for random large sums
-if you go in with the goal of hedging out money on live bets for profit, that's fine, but you get fucked on the cash out forumla return and it's shit vs a hedge. are you even aware of that? maybe you should tone down the arrogance and educate yourself

are you the self proclaimed betting genius that comes here for ego boosts (I very rarely come here) and you think cash out is a good bet because of a few personal anecdotes? Jesus what a fucking idiot

Past 2 days have been rough but I've given plenty of winning tips, you fucking clown. You don't ever post anything worthwhile yourself. You are an absolute embarrassment. Trying to pick "fights" with everyone in this thread as if you're some mastermind and all you do is bet on heavy favourites for low odds. What winning tips exactly have you posted?

The 5 billion essays about how some team is definitely going to score 5+ goals and then 9 out of 10 times the game ends 1-1 or something? What about your utterly worthless lists of countless of favourites as if anyone needs to be told that Sporting at home against a team like Arouca is probably going to win? You don't even post actual tips. You just drop endlessly long wordsalads that all boil down to a million favourites as if anybody ever tails that shit. Not even your virtual portuguese babysitter ever tails any of the embarrassing lists of 5000 favourites you drop.

I posted Ludogorets to win for nice @2.5 odds which alone is better than any of the garbage you post. Keep cashing out your 1.2 bets and stop filling up this thread with your worthless drivel. You literally admitted that you have long stretches where you can't even bet. Get a grip on reality.

Nope. Bet on csikszereda tomorrow morning. They lost the position in the promotion group in the last round and now they're stupidly good for the relegation. And dunarea calarasi is one of the only 3 teams who lost their first team in the top two divisions (besides gaz metan and academica clinceni). Let's say it's 0-2 at half time. Bet on another away goal at @1.20. this is what i did and became one of the richest people in the country. But whatever you do, get on them to score one more at any time (first or second half) and you will not regret
yes i am the betting genius (but not self proclaimed, you say this)
>for ego boosts
why else would someone post tips online for free, please tell me why else

If you would actually bet large sums and make profit you'd understand why we bet on sporting to beat arouca. But you win 3 out of 20 bets unironically so stfu

le gypsy genius loser betting dirt currency doesn't understand math behind amateur cash out bets. Comedy

I already told you got get a grip on reality, you utterly embarrassing clown. You only post worthless garbage. I've given plenty of winners. Yes, some do lose. But unlike you I also have some winners that are higher than fucking 1.2 odds. You don't understand anything about betting. You think you're some genius because you win tiny bets on Chelsea to beat Burnley for super low odds and yet you're frequently so broke you have to take breaks because you don't even have a proper bankroll. You have literally posted before how you share "tips" that you can't even bet on yourself or how you place mental bets in a notebook and shit like that. Month after month you drop a worthless essay about how some game is going to have so many goals only for it to end with really low score. Stop living in an alternate reality.

It's hilarious you think you're betting large sums. You fucking posted a bet slip for 20 euros on Porto to score another goal @1.28. What in the world are you talking about, you fucking nutcase? You are genuinely beyond pathetic.

How can someone be this utterly deluded? Absolutely insane. The worst thing is you think you're in any position to attack other people. Literally anybody can go through the archives and see absolutely insane volume of utterly worthless essays you dump here month after month. Then every time it unsurprisingly fails you promise another "retirement" only for you to continue posting your garbage nobody wants to see.

I'd be a hero in this country if someone here would saw these ammounts.
>math
You don't understand, Melvin, . I'm not saying your models don't work, i was writing for people who saw pussy in front of their eyes once if their life

You realise for motnhs i see your tips and think if this guy ever wins a bet? There's no question if you're profitable. And you think i'm pathetic for betting on freaking FC Porto to score the winner at home?

FC Kuressaare are playing against a team with a 7 loss streak in ~1 hour, they're @1.73 atm, and that has gone up from @1.51 so keeping it careful incase something is up.

Also fishing for [email protected] in Sunderland - Sheff Wednesday, and testing Wednesday over 1.5@3, and testing Trabzonspor over [email protected], Zrjinski [email protected] and very tiny [email protected] to fish for value.

FC Koper are playing later but its not out to bet for me yet so Ill see if I can get anything good live.
All quite small bets in leagues I dont know so well, but I like fishing

I'm drunk in a parking lot with low battery. I'll be here to laugh at these dorks when inter scores [and wins] tonight

lol I have gathered a similar impression just after reading a few posts today. Truly a posterchild for schizophrenic degenerates

>You realise for motnhs i see your tips and think if this guy ever wins a bet?
This is what literally every single person in this thread thinks about your drivel. Ludogorets to win and USL over are literally my last two posts and they both worked. And they actually had +odds and not fucking 1.2 odds. That means I already have given more winning tips than you have I don't know how long.

In what kind of alternate dimension do you live in? Do you think correctly predicting Roma to qualifiy means all your other countless of failing essay "tips" have vanished now? You literally "retired" your blog because the very first amazing tip you posted failed.

I know there are wackos on this site but you really are something else.

He's completely insane. Every other month he starts throwing tantrums for no reason. He seriously needs to find something else to waste his mental energy on.

i wont bother to read your essay but judging from the americanposters replied to you, yeah my opinion on you stands, what a fucking stupid faggot gýpy you are
kill yourself

You think i'm insane for betting 20 € on porto and thinking it's a big deal,but i've actually bet 200 € on porto because initially i missed a 0 on the first bet

Your problem is i can read your machiavelianism. You seem to be here all the time lately, except when someone asks you a question you pretend not to see it and you show up after the game with the review. The only flaw in your "strategy" is romania was here to expose you

shut the fuck up
kill yourself
simple as

glad I am only doing Paperbets. On my sheet I lost over 5000 euro since yesterday

Attached: 1510434290762.png (646x595, 280.01K)

kek . remember you attacked me first . i never did anything wrong to you. you should kill yourself

Think Concarneau at home against Chambly is also something to keep an eye on.