Beach ass beach titties

>beach ass beach titties
>snarky remark
>beach ass beach titties
>snarky remark
>beach ass beach titties

When does this get good?

Attached: 51+8atxxbWL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 27K)

Never seen but it sounds good to me

immediately. comfiest show ever made

BUNCHA BITCHY LITTLE GIRLS

FEE OH NAH

when you stop having shit taste

>It's another "people pretend that Fiona is actually attractive" scene

The second our lord and saviour shows up on screen

Attached: burn_notice_donovan_anwar_campbell_gless_dvdbash_42[1].jpg (2700x3600, 1.3M)

Well if you put it that way, I guess it's pretty relaxing and easy to watch. Maybe I was taking it too seriously initially.

>When does this get good?
Season 1 Episode 1

>"When you're a spy..."

I liked it since it was filmed in my hometown
It did get tiring of the monster of the week thing after a couple seasons and now I forgot what happened, stopped sometime season 4 or 5

it's comfy kino, until somewhere around the episode he pretends to be the devil. then it's a little too campy, feels more like a parody of itself

“Comfy” means “mediocre.”

So does he ever find out why/who burned him in the end?

The evolution of the series is very strange because it goes from camp to farce to self-serious grit and gets worse with each iteration despite never getting actively bad.

No comfy means it makes you feel comfortable, that's why the word "comfy" is used. It can be mediocre or it can be a great movie

It's so formulaic with its shitty USA Network production values and formulaic "take on client, something goes wrong, pull it out of the fire and save client, find out some new morsel of information about Micheal's burn notice" template each episode but for some reason I still love it. The cast has chemistry.

Fiona should eat a sandwich though.

This is the most jarring aspect of the series. She's a skeltal with a fivehead who looks like she's minutes away from death from malignant melanoma.

Burn Notice: The Story of Sam Axe was fucking kino

*comfiest right behind psych*

agreed. her having to either seduce targets or play arm candy is just lol

barry heavy episodes are kinoest side character episodes, though i wish sugar showed up more

Yeah, already in like season 3 or 4. It is not satisfying though, because the reasons are realistic and it is a complicated world.

Yeah, it's the kind of show you watch while eating or having a beer, definitely not to be taken seriously. The charisma/humor of Sam and friendly banter with him and the other characters basically carries the show and draws you in with the comfy factor.

one user upon seeing her in HD described her as beef jerky in a sundress

Honestly one of my favourite shows, it was the most entertaining use of people going undercover that I've ever seen. It makes me sad that no other show will ever come close to it in that regard.

Only thing that I didn't like was Fiona being the 'hot girl who distracts men' when she looked like a skeleton goblina.

This.

This, too bad they didn't know when to end. 2 seasons would've been fine but of course they just keep it rolling until it turns to shit.

>the devil can have rincon's soul
>i'm just after the man

Attached: the devil.jpg (182x268, 8K)

Is this the one where he does a Clint Eastwood impression most of the episode?

>It is not satisfying though, because the reasons are realistic and it is a complicated world.
I mean it sounds pretty appropriate for the show

yup. fun episode. the crew just blows stuff up to make a point for most of the episode

if this a good show to watch if i just want to watch rich people conversate in sweet bars and luxurious homes?

>tie same colour as shirt

only hardass men get to do that

Attached: tie.jpg (1200x675, 169K)

Probably go for Gossip Girl

Been rewatching this recently, but the writing once he gets back into the CIA goes straight downhill. It's a shame desu