Chile files against Ecuador to get in the WC

It's real lads, were officially in the secretaria/escritorio league. If everything goes according to plan WE would qualify instead of Ecuador thanks to the beauty of book rules and complaining about it. If we are known for something is using lawyers to get into tourneys

nytimes.com/2022/05/05/sports/soccer/chile-ecuador-byron-castillo.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

QRD
>Qualifications "finish", Chile does not qualify for the WC
There's still that Argentina-Brasil game that was postponed due to Brazil officials wanting to arrest everyone about 5 minutes after the game started lol but this doesn't affect them at all
>Weeks pass and Ecuadorian journo realizes a player should not have been playing for Ecuador
>Discrepancy between two similar sounding names where one Byron Castillo was born in Colombia and never did his nationality paperwork to become ecuadorian
>Journo apologizes saying he didn't got the whole story right
>Chile digs in, Ecuadorian civil registry didn't do shit about it for years until Castillo became a prospect for the NT then cleared him up as Ecuadorian (fishy as fuck, he was given a passport just to get a player without proper paperwork)
>Chile gathers evidence such as birth certificates, FIFA documents about the player roster, etc.
>Chile's FA files against FIFA
>Yea Forums laughed at this days ago when it was known, now shit became real

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-093357.png (1080x2520, 887.04K)

He played against Venezuela, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia and Uruguay so, if FIFA deems Ecuador indeed field an unlawful player all those games are considered lost thus Chile would reach 24 points, getting a direct qualification spot for Qatar instead of Ecuador

what impact did this guy even play? if he didn't single handily qualify Ecuador they shoud stay in the world cup

You lost, get over it.

everything should be decided on a match with extra time and penalties

No way this shit flies. We don't have based Jadue anymore.

It doesn't matter. They tried to fool FIFA by not following their laws thus ruining fair play, it's not about him being the MPV of those particular games. If he was a shitter and never touched the ball once he still shouldn't had to be there
No, we like to lawyer up at FIFA

Imagine if FIFA said ok Ecuador is out, Chile is in, everybody will be talking how stupid FIFA is, now on the other hand if they don't do nothing, only chileans will be talking about that. They wait 6 months and the world cup starts and problema solved

Do not fall for chileANO lies

i think he was a starter in both games

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-05-05 113749.jpg (624x692, 161.65K)

desperate cope by chile here

like it or not i'm ready for some southamerican kino

remember what happened the last time you guys summoned the /escritorio/?

Yes but we're out now so filing this is a win-win for us

dos mas semanas

>Xhitlle gets in
>two losses one tie and back home again
Do you really want this?

Ecuabros? we tried so hard and got so far but in the end...

Aw sht niggu

Attached: ben-yes-yes.gif (498x280, 1.77M)

kek

This is embarassing.

I'd rather not go.

Imagine if shile wins the wc buddy

I don't get it. Wouldn't the place go to Colombia and not Chile?

Not, because Chile gets one more point

Ecuador has BBC, Chile does not therefore I hope Chile fucks off

Oh no! Ñuñoa is out guys.

He played in 8 games total against 5 different countries

Attached: Screenshot_20220505-110329-422.png (1080x751, 140.91K)

Ecuador out for damaging the integrity of the competition
Colombia in because they finished 6th

That's the fairest way to do it

HISTORIA QUE TÚ HICISTE
HISTORIA POR HACER
PORQUE NADIE RESISTE
TUS GANAS DE VENCER

YA SALEN LAS ESTRELLAS
MI VIEJO CHAMARTÍN
DE LEJOS Y DE CERCA
NOS TRAES HASTA AQUÍ

LLEVO TU CAMISETA
PEGADA AL CORAZÓN
LOS DÍAS QUE TÚ JUEGAS
SON TODO LO QUE ONIONS

YA CORRE LA SAETA
YA ATACA MI ESCRITORIO
ONIONS LUCHA, ONIONS BELLEZA
EL GRITO QUE APRENDÍ

ESCRITORIO, ESCRITORIO, ESCRITORIO
¡HALA ESCRITORIO!
Y NADA MÁS
Y NADA MÁS
¡HALA ESCRITORIO!

Attached: 78270.242826.jpg (498x414, 21.22K)

The fuck is your problem buddy

Attached: 22edad6e33d5ee1e49bacbe289156b6a.png (630x353, 275.23K)

If Chile uses fluminense lawyer, they will do it

Keep this in /copalib/ no one cares

This has the potential of being the most based and the most cringe thing ever.

I dont

This portuga is always triggered. Prob some sudaca R him

shut the fucking up Manuel or we are going to annex /tugão/

I for one welcome Chile's attempt at fighting the injustice against Ecuador.

lots of pre assists

Four years ago, Bolívia fielded an irregular player (Cabrera) against Chile and Peru. The original results of Bolivia were a tie against Chile and a win against Peru. As it was, Chile would get the International playoff spot.

CHILENOS WERE GREEDY. They used the escritorio card, Bolívia was found guilty and both matches ended up being 3-0 for Chile and Peru.

BUT WHAT CHILENOS DIDN'T REALIZE was that Peru also earned 3 points with that. Peru tied with them on points but had better tiebrakers, so Peru went on and Chile got rekt.

It gave two more points to Chile but three more to Peru so Peru qualified and Chile didn't

PAPELES QUE NO HICISTE
PAPELES POR HACER
QUE CHILE NO DESISTE
EN SUS GANAS DE VENCER

YA LLEGAN LOS SOBORNOS
MI VIEJO MALETÍN
CON PESOS, MUCHO ORO
POR ESE BOLETÍN

LLEVO TODAS LAS PRUEBAS
DEL TIMO DE ECUADOR
LOS DÍAS DE SENTENCIA
SON TODO LO QUE ONIONS

YA CORRE LA LIBRETA
ESCRITORIO ES ASÍ
ES LUCHA ES BELLEZA
EL GRITO QUE APRENDÍ

CHI-LE CHI-LE CHI-LE
CHI-LE CHILE
ESCRITORIO
ESCRITORIO
CHI-LE CHILE

TY

would be kino af ngl but it sounds like nothing will happen at all

The Irish seething over Henry's handball had more validation than this crap

Kek

Not quite

You see Chile's strategy is to prove to FIFA that Ecuador used forged documents to field an unlawful player and tried to whitewash them through their civil registry and court system. FIFA doesn't care about courts when they go against them AND particularly when it costs FIFA money: they won't be happy giving price money to a team that tried to scam them so ofc they're gonna look at the documents and not care what a country - that is known for forgering youth records of 75 players - court ruling states about that player's nationality.

i'm chilean too i see news about this shit every day but we don't have based jadue anymore for big time mafia shit. we're small time now

>seething mapuches trying to get into the WC by escritorio

I love Ecuador friends but Chile has undeniably the GOAT music of South America (Brazil 2nd with Sertanejo and Argie 3rd with Illya Kuryaki and The Valderramas)

so I cheer for Chile to come to world cup

The only good thing to ever come from Chile was 31 minutos

El mestizaje maligno señores

Lads, time to investigate a bunch of Italian birth certificates. *cracks knuckles*

Who do we believe?

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGUENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICION, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO... TAMBIEN SON HOMOSEXUALES SI Y ESTAN OBSESIONANDOS CON LA PENETRACION ANAL POR ESO UNO DE SUS MODISMOS ES (CULIAO CULIAO)

Attached: 1630632531675.png (758x465, 902.97K)

This is just embarrassing, we fucking lost get over it

you'd be boiling if this happened to your country

lmao

Attached: 1651772604901.png (729x583, 216.84K)

You did this last time and you got Peru into the WC instead, have you learned nothing from experience?

It's different now: we are out, with this were in. We have nothing to lose

Shut the FUCK up, if we wanted /copalib/ could annex the shitty excuse of a general /tugao/ is without breaking a sweat

>bunch of irrelevant sudacas bragging about teaming up and ruining a general
kek. no one cares you retard, keep talking to irrelevant shitters like you, good luck against Guatemala

>p-p-pls watch our two team league

/copalib/chads would mog your boipucci any time

last qualis literally got decided because the escritorio plan backfired. Tehre already jurisprudence

did they translate 31 Minutos in portuguese? that must be kino as fuck

Attached: 1571858968_884386_1571859107_noticia_normal.jpg (630x449, 34.34K)

god i hate eurangotans so much it's unreal

stay comfy my sudaca brothers.

yes, but our dub is mostly lost media

el chileANO

>Portuguese education