twitter.com/AnonBabble

the only german /strongmind/ team
rest are bitches

Attached: file.png (660x741, 335.73K)

>a fucking bird

Attached: file.png (1080x1350, 1.97M)

I'm nervous.

but we're the only ones with a hooliganism problem apparently

My friend group has befriended a German guy and he supports Frankfurt. We're all watching the game tonight. Is there anything I should know about the team?

Eintracht don't really have hooligans. It's Frankfurt so the violence most likely was a coincidence.

LALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA HEY EINTRACHT FRANKFURT LALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALAL

Hope Hauge will prove everyone wrong.

Attached: file.png (960x540, 453.02K)

is there a reason all 4 european semi finals today are played at the same time?

They tend to overperform in Europe and underperform in the league. Scrappy, hard working team. Great mentality, aggressive, annoying to play against. Counter attacking style.
Surprisingly good technique at times, not as limited as you'd think. Amazing fans, lots of tradition. Very good coach.

Basically the Villarreal of Europa League this season.

>West Ham play City 3 days before the EL final
Damn they'll completely throw that match if they make it.

Champions League games take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, since they involve bigger teams and neutrals will often want to watch both semifinals. Europa League is a lesser competition so usually people only follow their team and don't care about the other match. Conference League is an even lesser competition and they can't play matches on any other day since it would clash with league fixtures, so they just play them on the same day as the Europa League.

based for not being a templatenigger

no we're the only ones who get hated because of it because really everyone hated us anyway and it's just a good excuse for them to justify it.

holy shit fuck off with that pathetic self pity you fucking loser lmao

west ham bros

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 15-33-24 GruppaOF Official š¯•³.png (655x790, 715.79K)

lmao

Trapp
Sow
Rode
N'Dicka

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

maximum cringe, as if anyone outside of our timezone +- 1 cares.

BorrƩ and the nip will lead the way. Trust the plan.

Attached: FR_U7TJWUAAmg9n.jpg (2759x3500, 3.08M)

Stop victimizing yourself. Every real football nation has somewhat of a hooligan problem, and it's discussed everywhere alike. Frankfurt's hardcore fans are known for being violent and tough - nobody here cheers them on for beating up some English hardcore fans. Stop pretending everybody's out to get you

Where's the time for Moscow? :)

Attached: WHFT.png (505x374, 137.38K)

Two more weeks or something idk

for me, its n'dicka

I care :)

Based.
Cringe.

same, my nigga

FORZA SGE!

youtube.com/watch?v=3BHYc0ccYqc

Frankfurt fans tongue my anus

west ham bros

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 18-31-14 GruppaOF Official š¯•³.png (524x792, 471.21K)

>3am
>two nights in a row
i pass

Attached: residentsleeper.png (600x400, 245.77K)

>beating West Ham in the first leg
Oh dear oh dear, itā€™s over for Frankfurt

its lucky its not spurs else they'd make out like it was anti semitism

This reminds me of that youtube channel that uploaded non league fights between fans.

do you mean these fights in nature?
youtube.com/watch?v=qmjau8VndB4

There were three middle aged Frankfurt fans in front of me as I was going into the Napier, the very friendly bouncer was telling them that it wasn't a great idea to come in as this was a West Ham pub and he was worried about their safety.
At this point I told friendly bouncer they were with me and I would take responsibility. He let them in and we had a bit of a chat and a beer and they were the most charming individuals you could wish to meet.
I then left them to their own devices and moved upstairs.
On the way out I noticed they were still there and asked them how they were getting along. They said they'd had a brilliant time with no animosity whatsoever, apart from the usual piss taking. They even said the beer was decent.
To me this is what it's all about, tribalism has its place but not when you're having a nice beer and chat in a pub.
Fair play to them for having the gonads as well.

i feel like this is one of those matches where if I put a fiver on a Dawson header it wont happen but if I don't it will

Yeah something like this but for the english.

Have had a great time so far. Left Oā€™Reillys just before the trouble started last night. Today has been great - was in the main square in the old town and people already on the (very large) beers at 10:30 - walked around old town and along the river. Returned to the main square this afternoon and all seemed in good humour. Loads of armed police around. They really should have organised a fan park with big screens for this otherwise think there will be trouble later. 9pm kickoff is a long way off!

Please put a fiver on it then, my friend.

I mean, we're losing even if he does score a header

Can tell you what the error will be, Cresswell not marking well enough and letting someone slip through

Attached: 3BC185D3-F237-435B-9746-A50830C86010.jpg (946x2048, 161.72K)

I hope you are right, mate. Absolutely nothing against West Ham btw, I'm actually glad they finally made something out of their potential. But you know the drill, tribalism is always en vogue in football, and I do think Frankfurt genuinely deserve it. They already did in 2019 in my opinion. And it's long overdue that a German team wins this cup again in general.
That being said, I hope we'll see another entertaining match.

>areola
always gets a chuckle

As expected. No surprise for Frankfurt. Don't know about Wet Spam.

Areola vs the trap

the strongest team moyes can put out

anyone but Leipzig for me

you make that sound like he has more players to put out than that

I can understand that

I'm so uffgerechd.

I'm gonna watch this just to keep my mind distracted

Will be kino.

I think so, Frankfurt has impressed me against Barcelona

>ITT Yea Forums incels talking about fighting

how about we make love instead?

normales fernseh brauch ka sau mehr habbe aso tv

COME ON YOU IRONS, good luck jerries

HERE WE FUCKING GO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-05-20h16m21s621.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

for my girlfriend, it's n'dicka