/CLWinners/ - one more year without a new winner edition

We're probably not going to see a new winner in our lifetimes.

Attached: tier.jpg (2185x696, 1.37M)

>devalue wins against dutch champions in the 80s and 90s
>beating dutch 3rd place in 2019 is fine though
absolute state of this shitty ass daily thread

why did you exclude a few CL winners?

>wanting shitty to win just because they haven't won yet
kys

Because his beloved Porto would no longer appear unique.

Marseille, Ajax, Juventus and Dortmund have won the CL.

Cope.
Champions League started in 1997/1998, when the runner ups were allowed to enter and the competition was played between the actual best teams from the best leagues.
Didn't say that and don't want it.

>Cope
Only person coping is you by changing the date of the CL so two other clubs from non-Big 3 leagues are excluded.

should be called the best teams from the best leagues league then and not the champions league

I'm just stating facts, that was the season the runner ups were allowed to join and the competition became harder and better. Coping is what you're doing by defending that beating the champion of Sweden, Hungary and Denmark is somehow better than beating the 2nd place of Spain, Italy and England.
Yes, it should be called the Super League, I agree, it's the superior competition.

very epic troll, hilarious

I did not ask for your opinion, I stated a facto.

I'm not trolling, you just can't handle facts. Just win one and I'll add your club to the list if it upsets you so much lmao

Champions League actually started in 1992/93, the only time a french team won european cup. Marseille, Dortmund, Juventus and Ajax are CL winners

And I corrected you because you had your facts wrong. Those clubs didn't win the CL. CL started in 1997/1998.

>I'm just stating facts
You're manipulating them to suit your narrative. The fact is Marseille, Ajax, Juventus and Dortmund have all won the CL as well. You legitimately cannot accept that other non-English/German/Italian teams have also won it, so you've used the introduction of non-champions as a coping mechanism.

No. That is not the same competition as it is today, in that time the runner ups were not allowed to enter. It has the same name but we all know that prior to 1997/1998 it's just a tinpot trophy.

>manipulating
No. I'm just telling you that it's not the same competition you're the one who cannot accept that, even though it's a fact.

Real thread is here Abandon this faggot slide thread.

>you're the one who cannot accept that
I'm not the who's made this thread repeatedly.

Just win one and I'll add you to my list, no need to get so upset kek

That doesn't even make sense. I'm not disputing facts, you are.

It seems you're the one who's upset

In 2003-04, the second group stage was dropped, why not start it then?
In 2015-16, the EL winner earned qualification to the CL, why not start it then?
In 2018-19, the qualification criteria changed to include the 4th place teams from the top 4 leagues, why not start it then?
Starting in 2024-25, the CL will switch to a swiss format instead of a group stage, might as well scrap your list and start over then since it will be a different competition.

I'm not the one seething and creating another thread to get people on my side. I don't care, I'm just posting facts and that seems to upset you lot, it's funny.
Because the relevant change happened in 1997/1998. Proof of that is that since then only 9 teams have won it. No more Steua wins, no more Netherlands teams, no more Celtic... I know it upsets them but it's just how it is.

You're definitely seething hard if you've been spamming this thread like twice a day for weeks now. Seems like you've got something you desperately want to prove.

Yes, buddy, I'm the one seething kek
>says the guy who furiously makes another thread to include his country teams because they can't win a fucking champions league

>Seems like you've got something you desperately want to prove
That's why you created a thread with a list made by yourself trying to rile me up by including benstay?

>implying I'm furious
>mfw
Why do you poortugese seethe so easily, so quickly, so hard? It's like your entire nation is filled with people who are like those pressure cookers on the edge of exploding, 24/7. I'd say you people are easy to troll but nobody even has to, your seething precedes the trolling and you just invite more of it.

Of course, buddy, I already told you I'm the one seething, that's why I made a new thread with Porto's rival in a new list and I'm just now trying to insult you.

Attached: Imagem30.png (562x527, 502.88K)

Every reply you make is further confirmation that you're seething.

Attached: 1651005799305.jpg (640x640, 58.89K)

Exactly. Whatever you say is true, nothing else matters, reality doesn't matter, whatever you believe does. You weren't btfo and I'm seething. Because you say so, so it's true.

Attached: 1637787532240.png (315x294, 194.68K)

I've already derailed your thread, you wasting further time is just the cherry on top.

Attached: 1650571956921.jpg (600x600, 33.14K)

This is exactly the point of my thread.

Attached: 1520588792649.jpg (1215x1125, 196.35K)

The point of your thread is desperately trying to lump in Porto with actual top-tier clubs because of a very deserved inferiority complex you seem to have due to your league and team being utterly irrelevant.

:)

Attached: 1650284385803.jpg (1500x1500, 135.73K)

>Champions League began in 1997/98
Literally not a fact.
You are a dumb brown fisherman who thinks he can talk smart. You can’t. You impress nobody with this shitty threads, go take a dive in the atlantic and kys already. Nobody cares about Porto.

I'm just posting a factual list. Still, my team has won a CL, thing that none of the teams in your league have done. So, still not as irrelevant as you who seem to be very upset about this. I don't get why you're so angry at me, maybe you should go back to your thread and live your own fantasy if you can't handle reality.

See, there it is :)

>tf
>tp
Every time Porto plays an italian team we beat them, so I'd say that you guys care about Porto, or at least care about not facing Porto.

Attached: 1541010994352.gif (649x754, 3.12M)

How to remove portoposters from a thread with 2 simple words

Attached: file.png (800x533, 219K)

Not as bad as
>this
btw turning the lights off won't save you the humilliation of seeing us win the league there again because the game is at 18:00 this time

Attached: e-toupeira.jpg (225x225, 4.6K)

inb4 Benfica win and even though poorto still eventually win the league, this season's "win" will be stained forever

>That doesn't even make sense.
How does it not? You're repeatedly posting that image trying to convince people that Porto are this super duper unique club because they're apparently the only one outside the big four leagues to have won the CL. You're insecure as fuck.

>imagine actually believing this
You must be a very ignorant individual if you believe that Porto won't win the league there.
I'm not the one disputing the fact that 1997/1998 is when the competition became legit.

Attached: 412412.jpg (600x933, 41.67K)

>I'm not the one disputing the fact that 1997/1998 is when the competition became legit.
That isn't a fact. That's you coping like fuck.

who is the club at the top on the right?

Nope, that's when the runner ups were allowed to enter

The subject of this thread. One cancerous Portuguese spastic who refuses to admit his club isn't as special as he thinks they are.

I'm not caliming Porto is special, I'm just posting facts.

>runners-up
>Champions' League

Yes, it should be called the super league or something, it's a superior competition to the one before.

Therefore Porto have not won the Champions' League.

Yea Forums spends all the time bickering but when it comes to this portuguese faggot we’re all united in telling him to fuck off. He did the unthinkable.

Take your meds

It has the same name but it's another competition, it's the one with the actual best teams in Europe. I'm glad you're able to see things as they are.
Hopefully, in the future, Porto has a KO stage full of Italian teams so we can win the CL again.

Pinto da Costa(or any porto fan) wont see Porto win a european title ever again

>Still, my team has won a CL
Never got there by being league champions, never were the league champions when they illegitimately "won" it.

Also seems like quite a reach deluding yourself into believing it can really be counted as a win when they were up against the mighty Deportivo in the semis and CL legends Monaco in the final. kek

Good thing they all already did, multiple times including the Europa League. You can't say the same about any other Portuguese club.

>win the league in 2003
>win the CL in 2004
Certified ignorant. Plus, we faced Real in the group stage and knocked out SAF's United, but that doesn't fit your narrative.

I'm sorry, I've just taken up your habit of spouting obvious bullshit and untruths, it's quite infectious.

Its more likely we will see benfica, sporting or braga win something in europe compared to porto. Porto will be finished when Pintone dies and karma will put porto where they should have gone in 2012, regional leagues.

>n-no you
Any time now...