IMPEACH GEORGE LUCAS

IMPEACH GEORGE LUCAS

>there are heroes on both sides
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-115045_Brave.jpg (2769x1024, 732K)

emperor sneed is the hero we need

He stole it from Hero (2002)

>War!

Always makes me kek.

It's such a terrible first line that I'm always surprised the film can get worse from there

The separatists see their leaders and generals as heroes the same way the republicans think of themselves as heroes. Do people actually think Palpatine's republic was the good guys or something?

The Seperatists had genuine grievances with the republic, and their most heinous acts were coordinated by sheev who was playing both sides off each other.

Looks like the Calamari (actual fish men) nationalists and the green cunts with tentacles coming out of their heads had a little clash on the desert/ice/jungle/city planet.
Bravo George.

that's the only good part, if you understand the tone its supposed to be read in, like a 1940s newspaper.
Heros on both sides doesn't make sense though either conceptually or textually since there are no 'sides' yet mentioned

A hero, in the traditional sense, is someone who is brave and does courageous things. You can be a villain and still be a "hero."

Sheev is the protagonist

Not being able to understand "there are heroes on both sides" is honestly so embarrassing, how much of a brainlet can you be?

>like a 1940s newspaper
Oh, neat. I didn't have a problem with the line before, but I can appreciate it more now.

>there are no 'sides' yet mentioned
The Republic and the Sith are both mentioned, those are your sides

And then uncle Owen appears as a fart ghost because he isn't force sensitive but he sure likes those Tatooine beans. And he flies up to Sheev's face real close and says: "Yabadabadoo you're here too?!" And then they all start laughing until each and every one of them poops their pants. But it'll show mostly on Rey because she wears white clothes.

Attached: UncleOwen.jpg (1557x816, 532K)

Yeah I get the newspaper style, but the execution is terrible. The headline would be 'WAR!' then the rest of the text would be below. Even if it was written in all caps it would be an improvement, but the way it was done just looks sloppy

wait till you see the spacing on the third line

It's the Galatic Republic and the Confederation of Independent Systems.

im still surprised the movie wasn't that bad

Attached: IMG-20190817-WA0009.jpg (899x1599, 51K)

Woah, I'm a hero
Thank you George

Attached: 1475967683264.gif (390x285, 1.74M)

lol dude what the fuck did you say this for

He meant Nazis had a point

Separatists weren’t all that bad.

That the CSA dindu nuffin

The separatists were literally the closest thing to good in the movies. All they wanted was for the Republic to stop molesting them and crippling them with tax.

If only they had some kind of magic potion to help them...

from george's mind the essence of star wars was thus: a dumbed down Dune that serves as the pretext for a drag-racing (chicken) story. Dumbed down and ripping off dune is a bit shameful, but as a drag racing/speed culture picture it holds it's own.

>War!
Always makes me kek too, because I think of Xerxes saying it.

Attached: xerxes.jpg (702x350, 36K)

Attached: crawl.jpg (1710x728, 787K)

Pleb interpretation:
Both sides of the conflict have their own people who are fighting for what they think is right.

Patrician interpretation:
Obi-Wan is with the Jedi and Anakin is with the Sith, our heroes are on both sides.