How did a chad like him end up getting cucked?

Attached: img-0127-jpeg-1509475357.jpg (480x240, 15K)

Reality is more than just Chad/Incel my friend.

>this jaw
>chad

because the show is written by virgin who self insert as the geek who got the girl

yeah, he's only a chad because of athletic prowess/social status. once he lost that and started working at a lame ice cream shop in the mall girls weren't attracted to him at all.

>Steve
>chad
He got humbled and reamed by Billy and he’s been a beta ever since.

You actually have to be handsome to be chad, he’s bradlite.

COpe. Post your jaw negro fag.

What is a good exemple of a handsome Chad?

S3 pretty much out an end to the notion of him being a chad. He was just cruising along with the fortunate circumstances he found himself in (rich/on the school team/had a popular gf, etc)

He's relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

He's gonna bang Joyce. I'm holding out for that.

lol at this cope. iron jawed chads are just one flavor of chad. women go for pretty boys like this fag as much if not more.

>women go for pretty boys like this fag
Only if they don't have the choice.

Because the writers had to call an audible mid season to appease the horseshit sjw agenda that Netflix is shoving down everyone's throats. They had to take the only decent looking normal straight white guy and absolutely fuck his life, turning him into a loser cuck bafoon whose only friends are little kids

>reality

We are not talking about reality.

Given the chance, a woman will always cheat. Loyalty is not in their nature, for their trade is lies and deceit.

cope

literally only faggots exclusively go for hyper-masculine guys, take a look at all the heart throbs in pop culture, most of them have slightly androgynous features. they arent just chad thundercock. johnny depp, leonardo dicaprio, justin bieber, etc.

This. Pretty boys are in. Look at he entire fucking Kpop industry. Girls want prettyboys to play with their hearts and fuck them

Brad Pitt isn't hyper-masculine? You're right about guys like Henry Cavill though, fags are way more into him than girls, can't tell why.

Gigaslayer

Attached: CAAFF9AC-931D-49D6-B785-A0633EC1CECF.jpg (630x446, 101K)

gigabaldlet

No one goes through life without getting cucked at least once.

Virgins do if you don't consider they got cucked by life itself.

That's what I meant. Be it by a woman, your boss, your luck, or life, everyone gets cucked in one way or another.

Did Jonathan actually cuck him or were him and Nancy broken up.

Attached: Heroes_-_Jostar.png (584x888, 430K)

>end up getting cucked
Fuck off. He is the best character on the show.

Based