Who is better? Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan?

Who is better? Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan?

Attached: ree.jpg (768x768, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8CtOqJy6xM
youtube.com/watch?v=d-ltRBEu0IU
youtube.com/watch?v=FVbjpA7nL-o
youtube.com/watch?v=SL7OfxJo2oA
youtube.com/watch?v=-WfCgcUlBwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brad .
Guess he lil smll idit but Brad street fighter in films an .. .. Go figure

I prefer Jackie's movies. Don't know who the better fighter was. But the whole mythology surrounding Bruce about how he's some unstoppable, badass, warrior philosopher is pretty cool. I like them equally for different reasons.

Jackie, Bruce Lee was so weak that his heart couldn't take taking a big shit lol

Jackie Chan movies by far

>Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan would let Bruce Lee beat the shit out of him, and be incredibly happy about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=U8CtOqJy6xM

Bruce unless Jackie is in a chair factory with a baby.

As a martial artist, hands down jackie is technically superior. Bruces philosophical insight is what makes him great.

No question about it, Bruce Lee was one of the greatest martial artists of all time besides Wong Jack Man. He not only invented MMA, he popularized the "chop socky flick".

Jackie didn't get killed by an aspirin

Jackie, he did his own stunts

lee is the better fighter buy jackie is the better entertainer

Jet Li. Fearless>Enter the Dragon>Rush Hour

brad pitt

I like Bruce Lee

I'm quite sure in a real life fight, it'd go Jackie Chan > Brad "The Bicycle" Pitt > Bruce Lee.

Attached: 1566533994742.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

are they're really no other entertaining martial artists to make western movies besides these two?

>taking a big shit
do americans really do this? In my country we leave ours.

Jet Li but he was an actual martial artist who happened to make movies.

Who would win?

>Bruce Lee as he's portrayed in his movies
>Jackie Chan

The fight takes place in an antiques store full of comedically priceless relics and obstacles.

Sir Jackie Chan.

Attached: jackie chan.webm (1280x692, 2.9M)

Jackie Chan has 5 black belts. Just because he underwent training at the Beijing Opera doesn't mean he isn't a martial artist, and while being a Shaolin monk is pretty awesome I don't think Jet Li could beat Jackie Chan in a fight.

>his fucking neck at the very end

Theres no way he wasnt injured from that.

Brad Pitt > Jackie >Bruce Ree

Attached: SAVE ME MAO.png (544x417, 10K)

HO LEE SHIT

I went to highschool with this effeminate black guy whose parents owned and operated a dojo or whatever the fuck you call it. One day he and this muscular, retarded, redneck kid got into an argument. The black kid roundhouse kicked the redneck in the face. The redneck just ate the kick and proceeded to beat the shit out of the black martial artist. I don't know exactly what kind of point I'm trying to make here, but it's a funny anecdote nonetheless IMO.

god I love jackies cinematography and his energetic movement from each attack or dodge. Im suprised no one has tried replicating the way her works.

Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee pretends to be above it all but you can tell he has an ego since he never plays a different character other than cool and calm tough guy. Jackie Chan admits he used to be a piece of shit in his books and in his movies he plays cartoonish dumb characters because he wants to entertain, not look cool for the camera.

your vertebra can withstand hundreds of kg's of force before they break

>you will never kidnap a baby and fight jackie chan in a ladder, rope, and table factory when he don't want no trabble

Michael Jai White

Lol OP couldn't even name two people that aren't Jackie Chan. Here, I'll name 5.

>Christopher Walken
>Steve Martin
>Rooney Mara
>Paul Dano
>Jackie Chan

Ignore this guy, the neck is extremely delicate

why did jackie turn to the dark side and neglect his hong kongese roots?

Attached: hong kong.jpg (1979x1484, 261K)

TMAs are pretty fake, I get it. Jackie Chan is an athlete, communist, acrobat, performer, singer, martial artist, and absolute legend, though. He's not the kind of guy who got a women's studies degree from Kickboxing U.

I wasn't trying to knock Jackie. I love the guy. Your post just reminded me of a story that I think is funny and I decided to post it.

You should probably flush your poop down a toilet instead of leaving it in the streets
Ah, but then you'd miss that classic [insert your country here] smell--catch 22

>I don't know exactly what kind of point I'm trying to make here,

Retard strength > any amount of martial training.

Go back to your your shitty capeshit wonders, zoomer. You won't fit in with these memes

why do you clowns that brag about the superiority of "your country" never mention which it happens to be

youtube.com/watch?v=d-ltRBEu0IU
What has Bruce "PREASE STOP BRADDU PITTU" Lee done that can match this?

Nukes > retard strength

Jackie is a savage and makes better movies.

Don't know about him, but I'm from romania and I've had sex with something other than an ogre, different ones for 20 years now. Lay it on me

Romania seems really comfy. Is it true that Romanian women are on average better looking than most women, or did google images lie to me?

that's why retards get nukes, to ensure MAD

Romanian women are sexy as all get-out. They have high cheekbones, beautifully-proportioned lips, and are not covered in tattoos or piercings.

Better than average for sure, and I've been around
>queue hordes of upset europeans because of all the gipst rejects that emigrated from here and shitted up their countries

But they're not white lol

finna bouta move there. Don't worry. I'm tall, fit, handsome and hard working.
pls don't start that bs

Is he wearing a fat suit in one of those scenes

Who, Chan or Sammo? Sammo is pretty fat to begin with.

Attached: jackie chan-2.webm (800x450, 1.9M)

Sammo wearing a fatsuit in Fat of Fury is one of the greatest scenes of all time.

Be aware that it's a 2nd world country with hints of 1st and 3rd. The good outweighs the bad on what it matters, in my case, but it may vary for you. Either way, I wish you good luck

The Foreigner was a good film, imo.

Attached: jackie chan-5.webm (720x304, 2.81M)

Because he is a Chicom shill. Look it up, he has always been big for the party.

#pray4jackie

Attached: Hwang Jang-Lee.jpg (1024x768, 327K)

ALL CHINESSEs BANNED HERE BY MOD . stop it OK stop it its a reckt tbread

winnie rhe poof lmao

Jackie Chan is a piece of shit outside of his on screen personality, he's just an chinese Tom Cruise that moonlights as a mouthpiece for Mainland China instead of Scientology.

There's nothing wrong with China or Scientology.

>he's just an chinese Tom Cruise

He isn't Chinese, he's Hong Kongese.

Attached: karen wat.jpg (800x609, 25K)

>he's Hong Kongese.
Makes him being a mainland bootlicker even more pathetic.

I like his biopics that show him from behind the scenes like:
Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story:
youtube.com/watch?v=FVbjpA7nL-o
Birth of The Dragon:
youtube.com/watch?v=SL7OfxJo2oA
Both of these movies show his arrogance and inflated ego from making movies.

I was expecting more of these memes in the thread, but people really seem to like jackie chan. Is he actually better at fighting and with movies?

brucie chee

Jackie Chan is an actual martial artist. The better question is, Bruce Lee vs CM Punk

He's going senile with old age and all those stunts he has done. He knows not what he does.

Attached: 15487036534.webm (1100x456, 2.78M)

Jackie is the superior filmmaker

Based desu.

the physical feats he's done are incredible

Jackie is a way bigger badass. Police Story 1-3 are great. Lee was in one good movie

Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story is false.

What insight is that?

Based.
Jackie and Tom are gods

Practice and learn from more than one source you dumb chink
t. Bruce Lee

cook my wok meal u bugmanlet shit bag .

Well yeah, it's a movie.

The rest of the movie isn’t very good but this is such an incredible fight. The perfect way to make a fast, kinetic, but straight ahead match. Jackie really understands how to make a fight engaging and have twists and turns even when he isn’t using weird props or the environment, like the fights have their own little plot

kino film though.

Fuck off Charlie

Jackie by a mile, even if you cut off his career at the same age as Bruce's death.

Bruce had more hype and charisma but he never did the crazy stunts. Jackie's just too humble in comparison. I think lowkey he knows Bruce was more a personality than a dedicated action man compared to him.

MJW is good, as is Scott Adkins.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WfCgcUlBwY

Attached: scott adkins and michael jai white.jpg (960x960, 157K)

Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan are two different genres. Bruce Lee is pure martial arts flicks. Jackie Chan is Buster Keaton stunts with a kung-fu lean.

>Brad
55-year-old twinks with no martial arts training not allowed.

Attached: 1280_Brad_Pitt_150417-LP009-EXCL_Coleman-Rayner_EMBED.jpg (1280x1920, 371K)

He also fought and kept up with the much larger Dolph Lundgren.

>twink
kicked bruce lees ass

Bruce Lee doesn't put martial arts on display anywhere near to the level of Jackie Chan. I'm surprised Jackie Chan gets so underrated in the martial arts department when he's so incredible.

What kind of movies would we like to see from based Brad now that he's getting a bit older?

Scripted to win.

Attached: brucecliff.png (364x185, 103K)

Jackie Chan trained in the China Opera House. He's a literal Chinese theater actor.

Bruce Lee developed his own MMA.

He did Bruce's stunts, too.

he needs to grow his hair out and white beard, be some kind of oldchad in a big lebowski kind of movie

I read Tao of Jeet Kune Do and it's nothing special if you know anything about Chinese philosophy. Opera House training is more arduous than pretty much any dojo.

AHHH! HERUPU ME, BRUCE REE!

Attached: shanghai-knights-review-image.jpg (638x366, 45K)

>Opera House training is more arduous than pretty much any dojo.
To do martial arts for theater that's not practical for fighting.

Bruce Lee explained the final lesson of Wing Chun and pretended he invented it.

You're a small guy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>and pretended he invented it
Wing Chun mixes martial arts unto it or you're full of shit?

kys

>Not bad, Chinko, you almost hit as hard as my dead wife. Now I'll make you my new bitch.

AHHHH! HELP US, BRUCE LEE!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

he knew kung fu in fight club fuck that little chink bruce lee

My favorite Jackie Chan film is Hong Kong 97.

Attached: d494b0ce9213b3f4a6614a284773f193.jpg (650x366, 27K)

Why didnt little finger use his sword fighting skills in GoT?

>he knew kung fu in fight club fuck
>gets punched in the ear and cries about it

Nah, senpai.

Attached: Bruce Lee versus Chuck Norris.jpg (736x695, 81K)

I feel like he kind of already did that in True Romance. He wasn't old though.

Based Little Finger could've won the fight too had he not turned full retard in the end and let the traitorous chink do a Chinese-style kamikaze attempt on him.

European swordfighting > chink poo

Attached: 20141213-lord-nelson.jpg (448x212, 18K)

He did that AND got black belts, friend. Basically Ph.D of bullshit moves which won't work versus tungsten rods sent from space. He did it all. He's got qualification.

He didn't fly so good.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ofapfiDVai1qdawwj_640.png (638x271, 315K)

Brad's had the better physique on numerous occasions. Fight Club, Troy, maybe even Snatch. I want some MMA masters to train Brad so that we can actually make the argument that Brad could beat Bruce. It would be hilarious.

did the last guy die?

Attached: 129094398.jpg (767x960, 85K)

>He did that AND got black belts, friend
>honorary belts mean something

Whatever you say, CM Punk.

Attached: download (1).jpg (266x190, 8K)

China's creating superhumans. Scientology already did so.

>cries
nice exaggeration faggot

He could actually beat him. This has never been disputed by anybody that matters. Brad is clearly the bigger person and that is all that counts.

Attached: jackie.webm (640x368, 521K)

>I want some MMA masters to train Brad so that we can actually make the argument that Brad could beat Bruce.

At 55 years old? He could barely put up a good fight with his 5-week boxing training lool.

Attached: snatch.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Attached: john-saxon-bruce-lee-enter-the-dragon.jpg (864x573, 51K)

Poor little white boy using Brad Pitt as his measure of masculinity.

Attached: brad_pitt_en_1987_27-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (825x1020, 218K)

Attached: jackie2.webm (576x240, 278K)

Actually his parents were refugees

>Brad is clearly the bigger person and that is all that counts
>twink
>faggot
>no training
>old

Also, pic related. What would actually happen with Bruce Lee vs. Brad Pitt or even Tarantino's Meme Booth.

Attached: hi-res-7f35a205db66b48cf409f1a96df0bcd6_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 65K)

I bet the retard strength kid weighed more

Attached: stay back yellow boy the future is white.jpg (846x657, 96K)

What if Bruce Lee had a satellite-based weapon which he could coordinate to destroy anyone in his location?

What have I done? We were having a nice, civil thread and then I had to go and bait the insecure reddit Asians into defending themselves. God fucking dammit.

b8 (you)

Too bad Jackie Chan is actually pro Mainland China.

Does Pacquiao have takedown defense? Kick defense? Ground and pound? Grappling? No.

A bigger guy fucks him up in anything but boxing. Or even boxing if we're talking GGG and Canelo or even Errol Spence.

Attached: jackiejump.webm (500x310, 239K)

Yes. The final lesson of Wing Chun is survival. It tells you to take the reflexes, patience, and focus you learned and apply it to a multitude of styles.

I wish it didn't quick cut. I know Jackie can make that jump in one take.

>The final lesson of Wing Chun is survival.
Sooo... not mixing different martial arts. Gotcha

Then why is Bruce Lee dead?

>bruce Lee wins In a movie he directed, wrote and produced
>chuck Norris was an actual black belt in multiple disciplines and won tons of tournaments

Don’t make me raff

Jackie Chan in Game of Thrones (reboot) when?

Attached: What-the-Game-Of-Thrones-creators-Could-Learn-from-Jackie-Chan.jpg (1188x607, 116K)

Disappointing film considering the cast
I think MJW has clearly lost his speed

Chuck Norris himself said that Bruce Lee is legit, so I believe him over shitposters on Yea Forums.

Attached: 0e72f5d70294d574523392186cad657a.jpg (378x565, 41K)

If Tarantino made that scene as him taking a shit on Jackie Chan, Jackie would've laughed it off.

Attached: Bruce Lee versus Jackie Chan.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: 1564762222479.jpg (960x639, 116K)

what movie?

Is Bruce's peak physique aesthetic? I feel like I could achieve it incredibly easily compared to the physique of someone like Henry Cavill. Should I settle for Bruce mode or strive for something like Henry mode?

FO YU! HIHIHIHIHI

Attached: sni80xemqlxz.jpg (459x810, 39K)

>I think MJW has clearly lost his speed

Well he is in his 50s now.

Attached: 1545109502170.gif (248x291, 2M)

>even Jackie can't help but swoon at the WM's dashing physique, automatically turning him into a woman begging for BWC

Yeah, its understandable
Just kinda sad. I was dreading it when I saw him on Accident Men clearly slower than normal, but I was hoping it was just a one movie kinda thing

This. Chuck Norris is confirmed legit. Chuck Norris greatly respected Bruce Lee and attested to his legitness. Therefore, Bruce Lee is legit.

Either way, you can just look at Bruce Lee's body. The guy has one of the greatest musculatures I've ever seen. Even Arnold was in awe. His body was pure efficiency and extremely powerful. Weight is a factor, for sure, but Bruce Lee's body was in an extreme peak condition that isn't attained by 95% of fighters.

SEA's dont count

It's the opposite. Henry Cavill is typical bloated muscles. He's not even chiseled and properly proportioned like your average classic bodybuilder ala Arnold. Bruce Lee's physique is a lot harder to achieve. He has an extremely high power:weight ratio and insane cardio training.

Of course Bruce Lee is legit. Any cunt knows this. It's only underage twats and trolls who don't.

Attached: angry tit.jpg (851x675, 82K)

>legit
when did people start saying "legitimate" this way? did the Bam Margera use it like that or something?

it makes it sound really, really stupid when you say "legitness" instead of legitimacy.

>when did people start saying "legitimate" this way?
The late '80s, you dumb motherfucker

If this little dude one-inch punched me I'd pause, hammerfist him, and then walk away.

same autistic zoomer

I'm sorry, but I think this might be cope, brah. I can do an absurd amount of pullups, pushups and squats. My diet is already pretty on point, and all I have to do is alter it a little bit and I can achieve Bruce mode super easily. If I wanted to achieve Henry mode I'd have to be much more strict with my diet and introduce weights into my training.

oh right I forgot he beat chuck norris in that one movie. I dont get why bruce losing is a meme now if he can beat chuck fucking norris of all people, movie-wise atleast.

For me, it’s Alina Li

Attached: 925A5869-CDFC-470B-8160-5D19704A0881.jpg (440x573, 31K)

>it's autistic to not spell like an underage twitter nigger
learn what words mean

Jackie's prime was so much better than Bruce's.

Your post is a cope. You cannot and will not ever achieve a Bruce Lee body. Henry Cavill is bulky, but is really not impressive. Just compare any bodybuilder from the '70s with Cavill. His definition is awful. His proportions are amateurish. His strength to weight ratio is undoubtedly on the lower end.

Attached: ahnald.png (1297x890, 1.03M)

Bruce Lee accidentally nailed Jackie Chan in the head with a stick during one of his films, making him superior

Jackie's still alive and isn't a race traitor

Bruce's daughter isn't a lesbian and he wasn't a communist puppet.

There's no need to get egotistical, fren. I maintain that Cavill's physique is more difficult to achieve than Bruce's because it's harder to maintain the kind of muscle mass and low bodyfat that Cavill has
(steroids?) compared to the relatively low muscle mass and low bodyfat that Bruce had during his peak. If you think that I should strive for Bruce mode then just say so already.

Jaycee has created more hapas than you'll ever be aware of. Caring about daughters is lesbian in itself.

Based Brad Pitt hasn't lost his speed thankfully, compared to his fight scenes in... in... um, the ones without stuntmen doing his job in... er.... never mind.

Bruceposters will argue this isn't valid, but logic and reason dictates otherwise.

Cliff Booth > Chuck Norris.

>he has to eat more calories therefore it's harder to achieve
Not how it works liftlet

Why are whites so handsome and dreamy, Yea Forums? Me love them long time!

Attached: screen-shot-2014-03-28-at-7-59-52-pm.png (745x495, 469K)

AH! JUDGES! HELP ME YA CUNTS! D-DAD'S GOOGLE ISTOREE!

Attached: 09fe01cedd03ae670b95796b8f19af08.jpg (650x488, 69K)

I fucked a Romanian girl for a while, it was annoying but also fantastic. She was very clingy and didn't have much experience.
But she had great tits and ass, soft skin and was very submissive. I am particularly fond of the memory when she agreed to come home with me, realizing I was going to be inside her in less than an hour. All in all, definitely leans towards awesome.

They're both fake shooters and fake tough guys who learned flashy looking dance moves for their movies. Kung Fu isn't real.

That's an oversimplification. It's harder to maintain Henry's muscle mass and bodyfat % than it is to maintain Bruce's muscle mass and bodyfat %.

>9488
With a limp neck you can easily break your neck (spinal cord) with just 7 pounds of pressure. Humans are durable but also weak as fuck, it scares me honestly

China woman is better. Your memory is ok but also shit.

You're still saying
>he has to eat more calories therefore it's harder to achieve
And completely disregarding cardio and strength training.

Pacquiao is from the philippines and therefore latino. Besides, other asians look down on flips and consider them monkeys.

In addition, Pacquiao is a properly trained fighter and not a faking homosexual like Bruce and Jackie are.

Nigga, I also fucked a Chinese that year. She was fucking crazy. Her pussy was way too hairy.

It was cool cause she had these little eyes, but definitely leans more towards awful.

For you

And Bruce Lee has a much lower bodyfat %. Cavill is doughboy tier.

Attached: Henry-Cavill-workout1.jpg (638x425, 28K)

Damn I haven't heard that one in awhile.

Try Han woman next time

Thanks for proving my point. Imagine if Cavill started to cut his carbs/calories at this point. He'd be much more muscular and shredded than Bruce at Bruce's peak.

>cut calories
>more muscular
You're a retard.

He would cut his carbs and calories to lower his bodyfat. He's already more muscular than peak Bruce in that pic. If he cut his carbs/calories with his physique during that pic, he'd be both more muscular and leaner than Bruce. Cool it with the insults while you're embarrassing yourself.

>mfw I've been replying to a retard
Full stop

jackie is an entire era, bruce is an originator in the west and a cultural icon but jackie has a portfolio that is gigantic.

I accept your defeat.

>More muscular
You're a retard. He'd shed muscle mass and gain definition, like every bodybuilder on Earth who's ever gone on a cut.

Remember not too long ago the Bruce Ree fags were saying he could demolish Mike Tyson and Mohammad Ali?

He couldn't even beat Cliff. How embarrassing.

You know what? You're right. Even if Henry were to cut at his peak he'd never, ever be able to achieve both the muscle mass and bodyfat % that Bruce had at his peak. I'm a fucking retard. Bruce's physique was totally unobtainable to anybody other than Bruce. I'm not joking or being sarcastic. Bruce was a God. Not a demi-God. A God. You win.

I'd actually put money on a young Steve McQueen, dude was based as fuck in his day.

only idiots would think a tiny man could beat a heavyweight, their opinions are easily and obviously to be disregarded

Bruce Lee was a vanilla midget and weighed as much as a woman at 130lbs. He should be embarrassed, there are children that could ragdoll him and beat him to death.

>choosing the weapon of choice for powdered wig prissies
>not simply pummelling your enemies into submission with your fists and then raping their corpse with every fiber of muscle you have
I'm gonna shove your katana up your ass before you even get the chance to teleport behind me, you skirt-wearing FUCK

Attached: thisisajackiechan.jpg (530x814, 64K)

I miss jackie's fight scenes

This tbqh

I like Bruce better as a person and martial artist, but when it comes to their films it's not as easy to choose. I prefer Bruce Lee's movies but old Jackie Chan movies are great and there are a lot more of them.

>AAAAHHHHH! HELP ME SMEE!

its just more recent

Bruce Lee can't act but he is a legend. Thanks to him, we have based manga, based anime, based martial arts movies.

Good point. Lots of great fighting game characters too.

Attached: Fei Long.jpg (324x767, 29K)

Bruce Lee and Schwarzy are the only two actors who have had such great influence in the collective imagination.
When you think of a martial artist, you think Bruce Lee. When you think of a powerful barbarian, you think Schwarzy.

Bruce was a better fighter, hands down.
Jackie's movies are infinitely superior though.

Jackie is the best filmmaker by a country mile.

>When you think of a martial artist, you think Bruce Lee.

Bro, that hasn't been true for the last 10 years.

Zoomer please.

"Be like water" or something. Real profound shit.

Alright, fuck it, been delaying it too long. Give me some of Jackie Chan's older stuff I should be watching.

—and he don't want no trabble.

Drunken Master (and Drunken Master II)
Wheels on Meals
Rumble in the Bronx