>May 21st DAZN
Joshua Buatsi vs. Craig Richards

>May 21st Showtime USA
David Benavidez vs. David Lemieux
Jose el rayo Valenzuela

>May 21st ESPN USA
Janibek Alimkhanuly vs. Danny Dignum
Jamel Herring vs Jamaine Ortiz

Attached: canelostrut canelo strut.png (720x480, 537.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1521759861628882945
youtube.com/watch?v=DKegvA-stJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pac
Won a belt 5 years later

>Marquez
Knock out an ATG years later

Ok.. I KNEEL mendy

>Still not in prime
>Doesnt change that he got brought up 2 weight classes and lied about CW
What are you trying to say?

Who did Clenelo beat in their prime?

Attached: 1641769615492.png (240x320, 87.35K)

Mayweather has never fought an Eastern European boxer.

Attached: 1633378572153.webm (636x650, 197.4K)

>Bill
>Plant
>Callum
>Jacobs
>Lara
>Trout

Is Bivol wife a hapa

Is Bivol the best LHV?

twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1521759861628882945

Another British world champion coming through.

British. Sport. Simple. As.

Beterbiev

No More Brother Wars.

Attached: ireland irish irishman irish man irishmen irish men.png (1568x1360, 927.43K)

All slavs are hapas

Easily

Attached: bivolrichards bivol richards.webm (872x492, 1.61M)

Beterbiev is slow and has no footwork

Yes and also a self-proclaimed "desperate housewife" on social media. I don't think Bivol is performing too well, if you know what I mean

damn rip bivol and mad max were bros

Attached: bivoldadashev bivol dadashev.png (605x482, 678.52K)

Finnish are hapas too right

stolen

Attached: bivol.png (604x608, 659.54K)

>I don't think Bivol is performing too well, if you know what I mean

Attached: cute-blog-corner-9gag-meme-faces-53111001.png (500x865, 78.88K)

They're both hapa, shes like filipino mixed though

Attached: bivolwife bivol wife bivolgf gf.png (606x608, 787.08K)

I can tell Canelo is spiritually Aryan because all his baby mommas are pure Spaniard DNA.

Preserving the white race in Mexico!

his wife looks ukranian and his old hoes were regular mexican chicks

Well, we are blond and don't have black eyes. Here is an average Finnish man and I would be lying if I claimed I look much different. I'd say we are pretty much 99% European ancestry.

Attached: omakuva_seflie.png (838x714, 712.42K)

When that Canelo payday hit

Attached: bivolshopping bivol bags shopping.png (504x581, 726.64K)

Yeah and Wilder is shit too
Still wins his fights

Who's the best Irish boxer ever: Canelo or Andre Ward?

AJ

20-0

Attached: canelo destroyer.png (660x371, 305.05K)

>wake up, bumnelo

Attached: Bivol.jpg (450x450, 16.4K)

Charlo lost to Derevyanchenko

3 more days until Bivol ends the Clenelo meme

Attached: 5B063A81-6520-4874-882D-A7D196E2C027.jpg (750x558, 314.54K)

Cruiserweight dropped off from being one of the most exciting to a wasteland

This guy has resting sad face.

What was he thinking

Attached: FRnatAyVIAAT8jH.jpg (850x650, 68.82K)

His mind was clouded by the poisoned water™

this.
the 1st and 3rd fight prove that he was unironically drugged by his team in the 2nd fight

Attached: file.png (594x1003, 750.69K)

>So this is how Evander felt when he found out white boys can fight

Cruiserweight is inherently shit. I was thinking about this last night
>big guys who can't cut to cruiserweight are career heavyweights
>big guys who can cut to CW but can still function at HW are HW due to the better money/greater popularity of HW - with maybe a few fights at CW early on in their professional careers (see Michael Hunter)
>guys who are too small for HW and can't hit something like 210+ without becoming too musclebound or flabby usually drain to light heavyweight
>guys who are big but can't max out CW usually cut to LHW
>I have a feeling there's better money at LHW than CW (but not as much as HW of course) as it is a more historical division
>guys who fight at LHW have the chance to fight established and popular middleweights and super middleweights who often finish their careers at LHW (Hearns, Bhop, Calzaghe etc.), earning better paydays
The 2017/2018 CW WBSS was really a fluke looking back. CW has never been a particularly strong division. Even during the Holyfield days there was a handful of good fighters. During the Klitschko HW era CW was equally as dead and even then a lot of these fighters tried going to HW like Adamek, Huck and Cunningham. People rarely go from LHW to CW unless they are at the absolute tail-end of their career like Kovalev, Badou Jack, Jean Pascal, Hearns, RJJ etc. (yes he won the WBA HW title but he was basically a LHW and only properly went to CW later). Career CWs tend to be European or African dudes who rarely jump divisions or cut huge amounts of weight (GGG, Makabu etc.) and I believe this is because of a cultural thing in both their amateur and professional ranks. I'm not saying they NEVER do this, but it is a lot rarer than other boxing cultures. People generally get sucked into HW or LHW respectively

Below super featherweight/junior lightweight = manlet shit. Simple as, not up for debate. I don't want to see a single manlet in your P4P lists. Yoka who? Beterbiev >>>>>
130 = keep your eye out as these dudes regularly become lightweights, junior welterweights, welterweights and sometimes even junior middleweights
>b-but what about featherweight
Has too many bantamweight and super bantamweight manlets. Also 126s don't become 135s, 140s, 147s etc. anywhere near as much as 130s do despite the 4lbs difference
Lightweight-LHW = real boxing. Simple as
CW = shit division 99% of the time but worth keeping your eye on for future HW fighters
HW = far greater knockouts, popular fighters, spectacle fights etc.
>b-but Inoue-Donaire 2!
Could not give a remote-controlled fuck. Inoue-Loma at 130? Cool

Fury had a shit coach for 1st fight and shit camp for 3rd fight

This is historical revisionism, Ben Davison and Fury were solid in the first fight. ihdk how many people who post in /box/ these days was actually here in 2018 but at the time the belief was Wilder had to be completely outboxed for 12, and Fury was the man for that, which he almost did. Ben Davison only started getting shit when he retardedly dragged Fury into the 250s range, had a shit performance against Wallin and then John/Sugar stepped in

DWKOLF

youtube.com/watch?v=DKegvA-stJM

How the fuck did they see the fight

>Career CWs tend to be European or African dudes who rarely jump divisions or cut huge amounts of weight (GGG, Makabu etc.)
GGG is middleweight tho

You don't go to these things to actually watch the fight, cazzie.

>ben davison was solid because fury outboxed wilder for 12 rounds
Which was clearly a bad tactic and only managed him a controversial draw when he could've knocked him out if he was aggressive. Same with wallin. Wallin became hypejob because Fury was a shit fighter under davison. Fury under Sugar KO's Wallin no problem

>OH FUCK I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE STOVE

AND THE NEW

BRITISH WORLD CHAMPION

PAUUUUUUL
BUTLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He's a CAREER middleweight who could've become a two-division champ but isn't going to 168 until the Canelo trilogy was offered @ 40 years old. That's what I'm saying, people from poorer countries like parts of Africa, Asia and Europe don't have the same desire to jump weight classes like Nips, Fips, Spics and (American) Blacks do, so this hurts divisions like cruiserweight. Makabu could probably be a LHW. Breidis could probably be a HW, but for some reason, probably a cultural hangover from their amateur/regional days they stick to the same division. Calzaghe and Froch are good British examples of this. Calzaghe was a career 168er who went for Bhop/RJJ as money/legacy fights at the end and Froch just chilled at 168. Meanwhile you've got trash like Mikey Garcia, Broner etc. jumping divisions like mad

It's easy to say this in retrospect. Fury taking the fight to Wilder and KOing him in 2018 was literally unthinkable. Ben Davison has had enough success with other fighters to prove that he isn't shit. Does Kronk Fury KO Wallin? I don't know, he's a southpaw with good defensive skills and doesn't have a deleted chin like Shyte

Paul Butler's ring IQ, evasiveness, speed and reflexes is what will make the difference versus Inoue.

>brown

bumnoue is fighting donaire

I mean after he knocks out the old man

I am begging Europeans to stop encouraging Rod and using his shitty threads

Lil Rodrigo had to stay up until almost 3 in the morning just to finally make his thread. Abuela will NOT be happy!

UK world champions:
>HW: Fury
>CW: Okolie
>SLW: Taylor
>BW: Butler
>FLW: Edwards

Lil Roddy being banned for the Canelo match would be funny. You know what to do starting tomorrow guys.

Attached: 1651431172436.jpg (943x1282, 109.16K)

No. Beterbiev would smash him