Justice league

Why the fuck did it get so much hate?, just rewatched it and aside from Supes mustache, subpar CGI and some questionable scenes it's infinitely better than End Game.

Fucking hell just look at it's RT and IMDB ratings compared to Marvel's recent unmemorable crap, if that's not proof enough the mouse pays for shills I don't know what is.

Attached: MV5BYWVhZjZkYTItOGIwYS00NmRkLWJlYjctMWM0ZjFmMDU4ZjEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL (675x1000, 210K)

It has no pacing or tone. It's just a string of scenes shoved together haphazardly.

I didn't mind it.

Attached: 1566251191683.webm (896x504, 2.21M)

Even years later is still pure liquid excrement.

I didn’t hate it but it had major problems that are to blame solely with the writers/directors/higher up’s.
I don’t place any of that blame on the cast who could only work with what they were given.

I genuinely didn’t enjoy it and I thought BvS was OK.

my girlfriend and I hated it. We’re both big Marvel fans though

Attached: justice league-bts.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Yeah I would put JL above most of the hyper-generic crap from the MCU but it's not better than the best from the MCU. (eg. Cap trilogy and Endgame)

What is she saying to Ezra???

idk about it being infinitely better than endgame at least in it's current state.
Although much better than the first avengers yet mcu fags will say otherwise, even though it's the same shit with the same director.
Also your argument would make much more sense with BvS about the imbd and rt

so how will you and your gf's son enjoy the mighty Captain falcon putting the crew in check with his bbc power

>I'm sorry you were circumcised sweetie

It's a fucking waste, falls short of expectations, literally a tombstone for the DCEU. It's not a bad movie but just like BvS and MoS, it's not good enough.

it was pretty bad
i thought avengers was shit so this is easily right in the same area.
Director even did the same exact gags, Joss is a literal hack.
Ehh those 2 were good enough, they just require a little thought, which capeshitters lack.
Also at least for bvs the bots were already out in social media, so it was going to be panned down regardless.

>>

Attached: JUSTice league.png (1920x1015, 2.08M)

because it's not honest
you can't watch it without thinking about all of the wb vs. snyder drama

Henry wants you.

Attached: henry cavill and ezra.jpg (853x1280, 143K)

I've always liked it, and I think it gets more hate than it deserves, there's some things I enjoy about it. think the big thing wrong with it was the villain. He looks like crap and his motivations are painfully generic

Haha imagine if they kissed??

LOL IT SUCKS BUT MARVEL!!!!

I think it gets hated mostly for coming too soon.

They tried starting up a cinematic universe too quickly rather than doing a few smaller movies to build up the hype.

With Avengers you had a few mediocre movies like Captain America and Thor done which made it so when they all came together you knew the characters already and could find the clash more entertaining, with Justice League they all had to be introduced and clash almost immediately.

Suicide Squad would have been a better movie for introducing one or two heroes, just as side characters, similar with the upcoming Joker movie. Small scenes to introduce the characters so it didn't feel like it was gettin ahead of itself.

Henry and Ben eiffel towered that faggot until he was moaning for more in each hole

Attached: Justice+League%3A+Hilarious+NFL+thanksgiving+advertisement+ft.+Henry%2C+Ezra+and+Ben.jpg (1059x535, 131K)

Stop.

Attached: 1555879098555.jpg (750x727, 148K)

Do you disagree then? Because I'm sure that slut Ezra asked them for sex.

>infinitely better than End Game

Attached: no taste.png (500x293, 209K)

She’s Jewish dimwit

>reddit image