BOMBSHELL Trailer

FIERCE AND BRAVE
youtube.com/watch?v=YXL33tEUA3g

Attached: bombshell-LD_D21_04710_R2_CROP_rgb.jpg (1500x1058, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5_p9lyD6sM
huffpost.com/entry/richard-quest-cnn-reporte_n_97466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is going on with charlize thron??

Is this a film about fierce and brave personal assistants/secretaries?

it's about segzual harassment allegations at FOX that were so insignificant and unproven that nobody even remembers them, so naturally they were a BOMBSHELL

Attached: embed1-1566496106.png (480x356, 236K)

Oh I see.

>2015: NAZI BIMBO SLUT
>2016: BRAVE HERO JOURNALIST
>2017: who?

Attacking women. Powerful.

Mouth, pussy, ass.

Will POTUS make a cameo?

UPPER CLASS WHITE WOMEN ARE THE MOST OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN SOCIETY

Yike, Yikes and Yikers

Attached: yikes.jpg (718x713, 63K)

fuck kill marry

Cool where is the movie about all of the human trafficking victims that no one spoke out about?

Made her up to look like Megan Kelly. Let's see if this can be as one sided as The Loudest Voice was.

Is this like the 3rd anti fox news movie this year?

Holy frick this is epic!

illuminati trannies

just saying

Attached: CNN SEXUAL ASSAULT.png (2309x947, 172K)

Quit attacking the free press nazi

DEFENSIBLE HIPPOPOTOMOUSE

>mfw this will probably be pretty good, not great but good, but Yea Forums so still shit on it go be contrarian
It's funny as shit too because Fox isn't any better than the other two 24 hour jew news stations and many of its executives and anchors are friends with those of msnbc and CNN but you'll still act like they're genuinely some sort of real right wing radicals cuz of Tucker "I thought neoconservatism was freaking epic until a year ago" Carlson says spics are bad kek

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.png (600x628, 185K)

What a hot take you got there

All three from Margot Robbie

Does this movie address why no one calls the police for due process in these situations? Does the police exist in the movie universe?

Do they have courts? Or is Justice done by Mob only? I am very interested in the criminal Justice system of this movie.

Loudest voice was awesome. Plus it maks me want a Rolex and loyal wife.

>it's 2019

Robbie is perfect I don't care if she's a fridge.

Fox is owned by Zionist neocons who hated Trump until he capitulated to Zionism and neoconservatism. Wake up boomer

Attached: e7a169b4c957e3dfdf47bde605cf9596.jpg (960x540, 86K)

no idea what it's about but this trailer looks pretty kino

It's about how Roger Ailes, just like the entirety of the American media elite, Is a depraved degenerate but he got away with it by posturing as a "conservative" and raping white women instead of little boys

Trump is hated by the entire Neocon establishment and hasn't started one foreign military engagement outside of dropping a bomb on an empty airfield in Syria. What's up with your weird talking points?

Don't know what this is about but Margot is CUTE!

Attached: 1193.jpg (634x668, 252K)

its coming out after the one where Obama orders $50000 of hotdogs to the white house even though it has its own catering staff

yeah, but drumpf.

>DUDE LET'S MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT VERY PUBLIC SHIT THAT HAPPENED LESS THAN 5 YEARS AGO LMAO
I just don't get the appeal. I want movies about stuff that I haven't lived thru or have no idea about. If you want to learn about how Roger Ailes was allegedly abusive to his harem of Newsanchor Thots you can pull up videos on youtube of the actual women talking about it. Also Jay Roach is a fucking HACK.

And I'm sure it's going to be completely one sided, not even showing that Ailes could be a good boss that was loved by most of the Fox Staff. youtube.com/watch?v=-5_p9lyD6sM

Before some feminist claims Janice Dean is a liar keep in mind that Ailes had been gone from Fox for at least a year after that so she had no direct motive to talk highly of him

You mean Ex-Bombshells?

>they make the Fox News movie before the Weinstein one

I can't believe I'm defending Hollywood but you can't end the Big Harvey Weinstein Story before the Rape Trial happens. Ailes is dead so the story is over.

fuck, I really memory holed this chick

Trump
>dropped more bombs on Syria in the first 2 years of his presidency than Obama in his entire 8 years
>exacerbated the Yemeni war
>is best friends with Saudi Arabia
>is best friends with Israel
>fired Steve Bannon and gabe micromanagement of his foreign policy away to his Jewish son in law
>appointed John fucking Bolton

>this faggot
huffpost.com/entry/richard-quest-cnn-reporte_n_97466

Attached: Richard_Quest_2014.jpg (1280x1818, 401K)

Bolton only wants to defend Israel from sand negroes. Plus his moustache is worthy of the silver star (not the US silver star) but I imagine his teen years were somewhat difficult.

mouth and ass, nothing, ass, mouth and pussy from Robbie

>defending Israel is good
Why is /pol/ so fucking cucked now? I remember in 2013 anti-zionism was pretty much just an accepted fact and now you get called a shill if you support it. It's fucking bullshit fuck you

I wanna cum inside Margot Robbie

Republicans have been in a very submissive role and the president is not recommending the most popular vote for his mother to be the first to stop the white

holy fucking cringe. you know none of that shit compares to the damage Obama and even bush did. you tards are the biggest hypocrites

try again, but in English this time

>it's okay if my president is a Zog shill as long as he is "less" of one
Shut up faggot and get serious about politics.

powerful

Attached: NK.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

This was a humiliation ritual for Kavanaugh they dressed him inndrag and had all this performance to have him be a part of the club

holy shit how much more dumb can you get?
one, I'm not even American, you utter tard.
>it's okay if my president is a Zog shill as long as he is "less" of one
um, yeah?... get a fucking clue dude

fuck fuck fuck

>uh yeah
At least you're honest about being fine with Jew overlords

yes, little/coulter 2020, spazladong

Not even coherent

>it's another Yea Forums thread outside of /pol/ pretends to be staunchly neo-neocon thread

KIDMAN'S FATHER = PEDO CULT CONVICTED

THERON = MOTHER MURDERED HER FATHER IN FRONT OF HER
She also forces her small African adopted boy to be a female

moral arbitrators folks

Attached: 1566511660134.jpg (500x289, 68K)

>neo-neocon
neocon = Trotskyites
neo-neocon = antifa

>insignificant
he was ousted due to all this, and O'Reily was ousted not long after
eventually this led to the metoo stuff and the downfall of weinstein

now if only they can get the epstein people, but that's going to continue to be covered up as a "suicide"

If the boy wants to be a boy then he's free to do that when he turns 16 and emancipates himself from his mother. Otherwise mom makes the rules until age 18. You don't like it? Why are you anti parents' rights user?

get serious about politics maybe, bruh

>If the boy wants to be a boy then he's free to do that when he turns 16 and emancipates himself from his mother. Otherwise mom makes the rules until age 18. You don't like it? Why are you anti parents' rights user?

Murder your father

castrate you black son

= based and feminism pilled

Attached: jews tranny organizations.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

>Trump
>>dropped more bombs on Syria in the first 2 years of his presidency than Obama in his entire 8 years
AHAHAHAHAHA

OBAMA STARTED THAT WAR AND 6 MORE

Attached: 1566482432585.jpg (385x385, 18K)

>Murder your father

>castrate your black son

First off, source?

Second off, you keep qualifying with the adjective "black" to describe her daughter. Why? Are you racist?

Charlize Theron hit the wall, HARD.

>First off, source?
Dig zoomer

Attached: africa nigger theatre.jpg (636x588, 47K)

Years later I have been thinking about it and then I just wanted it

/pol/ stopped telling JIDF to fuck off, replacing the term with shills, etc.

kek

See I don’t really care about anything unless it’s capeshit. Who the fuck goes to movies to pay 11+ bucks to see non spectacle shit...

Attached: AF305212-6561-49EE-979C-937291358DEA.jpg (800x800, 27K)

I honestly thought they were going to lez out for a moment

net flux only care as Godly like them niggers who near killed that gurl in Central Park an got off , .. we beat an battered but didnt rape her so we deserve Millions . Glad the kike lawyers stole all of them an they dealing again ...cops need to kill proper this filth

How is Margot Robbie so fucking hot? Jesus Christ

Why does Hollywood wan't to lecture America about rape when it's objectively the largest enabler of serial rapists?

same reason all the gun-grabbers star in shooty action films

Ailes was murdered after the allegations came out, and he was forced to resign.