The Boat that Rocked
Talk Radio

AM1200
Banshee Chapters use Radio as a means to scare you

THEN WELCOME
IN BLUE JAM
BLUE JAM
BLUE JAM

Does anyone make Radio Plays anymore? Or is it all just talk radio, talk podcasts, and big-brand music? Those should be dirt cheap to produce. One thing I liked about Fallout 3 was they did have those radio plays of that old wastelander.

There are quite a few BBC audio adaptations of books, and Doctor Who episodes

My country has one of its state funded radio channels almost entirely dedicated to radio plays, classical music, opera and weird electronic music after midnight. Dunno about the US, I guess radio plays are expensive and don't have a large impact, after all there's a director on that too.

video killed the radio star btw

zoomer

zoom zoom

where the fuck am i supposed to discuss radio shows on 4channel

Well, I've heard one of my students explaining to one of his peers that radio it's like a youtube playlist made by old people with no video

I used to love radio when I was young. I was a little kid in the 80s and me and my dad used to listen to baseball on the radio when we were in the garage and scary stories on the radio at night. Then I got a little older in the 90s and discovered Art Bell and Alex Jones.

As far as I can tell even AM is dominated by corporate dickheads like Michael Berry.

Goodnight

and

good

chuck

It is

Attached: 01BFDC5F-CED3-4046-B591-0F35842D9A57.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

Isn’t there an album cover with this exact radio

What country?

radio.garden/

Attached: radiogarden.png (1404x1396, 663K)

doctor who must be fucking great for radio

Ive heard they are still made bit its nothing compared to the glory days. I used to stay up late listening to old time radio from 11-1 and then Art Bell from 1-whenever i slept. Lucky archives org has just about every surviving old time radio show

Estonia

It isn't.
Most radio stations just rerun the same 5 pop songs over and over again with 30 minutes of ads every hour.
Radio killed itself and rightfully so.

I want somewhere to discuss live theater but that isn't going to happen either, quit whining

Any more?

ALL WE HEAR IS

Yeah, they're just released as podcasts.
You will absolutely hate it, but I really enjoyed a Nightvale offshoot called Alice Isn't Dead which was about a trucker driving her rig though weird Twilight Zone/high strangeness shit