/nba/ most overrated player of all time poll

strawpoll.com/polls/LVyKxO7bQn0

Attached: Bird.jpg (1024x953, 162.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColinCowherd/status/1521617176855252993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All time is Chamberlain but LeBitch is a close second.

Overrated starting 5
PG: Oscar
SG: Kobe
SF: KD
PF: Garnett
C:Wilt

Jordan easy
Definitive top 10, most likely top 5 and yet the fact that he's got a nearly unanimous GOAT tag even more powerful than Gretzky's is just absurd

Good to see Giannis up there at least.
The dude is completely reliant on faking fouls for points and the refs are such trash that they eat that shit up every time. He has their ass in the palm of his hands every single game.
He's peak overrated.

LeBadleadership is the most overrated player of all time
Xing James the all time overrated
You can't refute this

You never watched him play.
Probably the most retarded answer a person could make. But it's not unexpected that some fag wants to seem contrarian to feel unique and like they have some enlightened point of view.

Ops is a colossal faggot

1. Paul George
2. Kevin Durant
3. Embid
4. Pippin
5. Isaiah Thomas

yes yes nike if he played kareem lebron magic bird and wilt 1v5 he'd win 120-0 I know

It’s Kobrick and it’s not even close, no one rated him before he died

hello zoomie

As someone who lives in LA I assure you all retarded beans have him top 3 with Jordan (because Gatorade said so) and Magic

bird is not the most overrated player of all-time he's considered right where he belongs around #5 or 6. he's kind of like a less athletic version of lebron

I admit he's overrated, but to say no one rated him before he died zoomerific

Kobe is the Brett Favre of the NBA except he has a posthumous bonus and now he is rated for made up shit like le hecking mamba mentality

you just know KD is really happy right now

Bird shot significantly better than Bron and was a more creative offensive player,

Mad at Boston?

Attached: 20220501_143233.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

Favre is the greatest entertainer in sports history so that's a terrible comp, since watching kobr shoot 3-23 and then hop on Shaq/Pau's back as they dunk and then getting off and taking all the credit is the opposite of entertaining. Iverson is probably the Favre

I realized why superstar athletes in the NBA are so quickly hated.
Someone up top tells the refs to give them greater leeway and to make sure no one hurts them. That shit makes fans turn on guys real quick.

You're assuming Jordan wouldn't have one ate in a row without the hiatus and that's retarded

>effectively giving a guy 2 free ships for quitting

HECKIN REFERINOS! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

yeah Kobe is entertaining to watch, he jacks up retarded shots that looks amazing if they go in, but yeah Iverson is more entertaining

true but bird couldn't get to the rim as well (not even close) and at a certain point he couldn't run/play defense maybe starting when he was 34 or so

Reductio ad absurdum means jack shit. Lebron is trash, by the way. My point stands.

When you call an objectively top 5 player trash you out yourself as the exact kind of person who would say something so absurd in order to prop up Jordan

PG: Oscar
SG: Harden
SF: Pippen
PF: Webber
C: Jokic

Actual retards. The only people that rated him were Lakers homer retards. Anyone that has him too 10 should be executed

He literally came back in 1995 and lost the first time he had any competition in the east, Shaq destroyed Longley & Cartwright. Look at the teams they played in the finals (Lakers, Blazers, Suns). None of them had a dominant big man, they were driven by scoring guards or forwards, Put Pippen on their best player and they are effectively neutralized and since Jordan doesn't have to play any defence all he has to do is shoot a billion times and they win.

kobe or nash

5 titles faggot

>Carried by Donaghy
>Carried by Shaq
>Carried by Donaghy
>Carried by Pau
>Carried by Pau

Larry would be winning (losing?) this had you included him
2/10

Why won't the Lakers give Phil Jackson whatever he wants for 3 years so that Lebeta can finally have his 3peat?

how can my Hornies replicate the dawg mentality of this Grizz team

Attached: 1617_charlotte__hornets_-secondary-2015.png (710x735, 22.74K)

>No Melo
>No Cousy

kobr I guess

Attached: 1584366579.jpg (1080x1350, 49.48K)

Who rates Melo?

Glad Drayboon is getting a taste of his own medicine, fucking thug ape hope he’s blind and dies

Attached: 34923BCB-6C1D-4A0E-9F2F-95558A558F7F.jpg (808x1024, 41.44K)

Man I need to go to a us sports bar one day seems fun

many melanated mooks

niggas love him like kobr/iverson and I've never understood why

Attached: 1648754514147.jpg (756x1008, 146.71K)

I don't think you know what "objectively" means....
Lebron is trash. My point stands.

LeFraud’s OVER-RATED Career
-04- Missed Playoffs
-05-Missed Playoffs Again
-06-Choked Against The Pistons
-07- Choked Against Spurs
-08-Le-Choked Against The Celtics(Missed Game Tying Layup)
-09-Le-Choked Again(Against The Magic)
-10- LeQuit On His Team(Against The Celtics)
-11-Le-Owned By A Washed/Old Mavs Team(OutPlayed By A Washed Jason Terry&Locked Up By A Washed JJ Barea)
-12 Needed A Super Team To Win His First Ring(Mj-Would-Never)
-13-Saved By Ray
-14-Choked Against A Washed Tim Duncan & Got Clamped By A Young Kawhi
-15-Lost Against A Young Curry In The Finals
-16 Saved By Kai
-17 Bullied by KD
18- LeSwept By KD (Owned By Him 2 Seasons Straight)17-18
19- Le-Fake Injury
20- Mickey Mouse Ring
21- LeFirstRoundExit(Left The Game Early) Kobe & Mj Would Never Give Up
22- Gave Up On Winning & LeStatPadded But Didn’t Make The Playoffs(Le-Chasing Kareem)

twitter.com/ColinCowherd/status/1521617176855252993

>cowturd

And he had excuses each and every time. All of which were never his fault but always someone/thing else's fault.
He's so salty and such a bitch he doesn't even shake hands after getting stomped. He fakes injuries to leave and cry ASAP.

What was that tweet he made at the start of the season when people were making fun of him saying they'd lose this year?
Something like: "Keep that same energy through the season!"
Which he later deleted after, once again, getting fucking embarrassed after building his "dream team." Lebron is a clown. All icing, no cake; all sizzle, no steak.

Attached: 1627795575859.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

based retard

If Lebron James had Phil Jackson as his coach for a decade like Kobr and MJ did then it wouldn't even be a question who the GOAT is.

Giannis is so predictable. Getting exposed again. How can you be the best player when you can't overcome basic scheming targeted against you.

i love when they go to the court

Based inside the nba. Gonna be a sad day when this crew is done.

>(Mj-Would-Never)

Steph Curry. literally can't trap or guard him without refs instantly calling a foul and he will just throw himself on the ground everytime he looks at the paint.

just realized this isn't the general. good job you fucking idiot leaf

its

Attached: 1650715222410.png (414x342, 144.23K)

Bob Cousy

man you guys are so retarded. dudes already won fmvp dpoy 2xmvp by the age of 27. dont know what the fuck you guys expect him to do they're down their 2nd best isolation player and a career 20ppg scorer

whatever these are nonarguments and im not having them anymore. i bet you are one of the same niggas who hate on embiid when he cant get shit done despite playing through half a knee

Attached: 1599107601714.png (318x402, 244.86K)

biggest lie ever told. Lebron hates to be coached. Here's a fun fact: Lebron has played for 8 coaches and got 6 of them fired. He begged for Spo to get fired then left him and he left Ty lue. So he would try to get Phil fired if things don't go way and if he can't then he'll jumpship as soon as he can.

bronsexuals have no more ideas to make their heroine look better

Attached: Lebron360.gif (450x254, 3.89M)

they never run out of Le excuses tho

Attached: 1638157980693.jpg (1024x787, 76.82K)

PG: Stockton (choker who couldn’t score to save his life)
SG: Kobe (in an amazing situation for 85% of his career, relatively inefficient and a chucker, still top 11 all time at worst)
SF: T-Mac (Never got to the second round on his own lmfao)
PF: Malone( playoff choker just like his buddy Stockton)
C: David Robinson(choking mental midget and a Duncanbabby, Timmy and Pop saved his legacy)

Attached: 8481D0F5-7CCC-4EC9-B127-75D9A60A1177.jpg (1440x1800, 364.71K)

pic of the self proclaimed GOAT blaming somebody else for his failures

Zoomer detected

Kobe isn't even top 30 when actually looking at players from the 60s-80s and seeing what they accomplished in leagues with parity. Go look up the 2005-2007 seasons, where he didn't have a super team Kobrick won nothing and didn't make it out of the first round

It doesn't even look like Booker wants that jersey.

heres a file photo of LeGoat* never passing up the opportunity to win the game
*self proclaimed

Attached: LeBenSimmons.png (647x360, 396.59K)

>no argument
I accept your concession

"unstoppable even with multiple defenders on him"*
*citation needed

Attached: 1345670.jpg (594x396, 77.87K)