ITT /tv gets on its knees, opens its mouth...

>ITT /tv gets on its knees, opens its mouth, and happily sucks every last drop of Mouse cum while apologizing to Disney for hating nu-wars

Attached: ckp4dmtavdq7fizotrx8(1).png (800x450, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p2gB7-eCEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the trailer Kathleen! Play it already!

Attached: BC9978D8-F6E8-4072-89EB-D869BBC572FA.jpg (1024x772, 86K)

>when r/movies is just now realizing that Yea Forums is Yea Forumseddit

fuck off faggot.
Nu Wars is still shit. This series will be shit. You are a faggot.

t. huge SW fan up until TFA

It's going to be shit, just like EVERYTHING Disney makes

I'll watch it for Herzog and Nick Nolte.

I watched Solo recently. I liked it.

I think The mandalorian sucks!

Attached: 000394766301.jpg (500x500, 71K)

I'll suck....what times the trailer!!!!

Nah. I've really been enjoying the new Star Wars movies so far. I'm looking forward to this show

youtube.com/watch?v=0p2gB7-eCEk

>he's relatable, we're all kinda covered in our own armor

It's being done by Favreau and Filoni, it will be fine or at the very least has more going for it than most

I don't care

yeah wtf is that supposed to mean. This really is going to suck isn't it

Oh cool more Shit Wars

>Taika Waititi!!!

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

Ugh. Sand brown soulless costume, also his vehicle looks like absolute shit. There's this generic awful earth-toned aesthetic around everything designed for Disney star Wars shit, it's terrible. Somehow the beach troopers from Rogue 1 managed to escape this and look cool.

Isn't that the asshole that makes comedy movies that are mostly actors ad-libbing?

Why are Star Wars fans excited about the Mandarlorian? I don't know anything about the lore

>souless
so sick of this. It literally doesn't mean anything.

>It literally doesn't mean anything.
Pretty sure it means that the producers are aping the previous works (which were popular) in the hopes that their knock-offs will be equally popular.

Will this dead on arrival, absolute zero hype piece of shit make the abysmal disney wars movies already released good retroactively? If so, maybe!

>didn't drop it after the prequels
>or the ewok movies
>waah waah TFA

based underage

Mandalore rises!

Attached: 1495665834011.jpg (535x550, 104K)

I just saw a Jon Favreau interview. He said the first episode will be released on day on of Disney+ but just the first. Now i'm wondering how long between episodes? Imagine they release one by month, just to make sure you keep your subscription like a good cuck. Disney jews probabaly heard about netflix users cancelling right after watching stranger things