Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: ev54w0lucvv81.jpg (720x720, 82.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTBHbxFCMPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>memery
Artetter in

I see Emery is still doing the whole "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" thing.

Attached: 1651611304387.png (278x466, 111.26K)

Grim defending.

I really really like this image

Attached: til3ut9jp9x81.jpg (5218x4308, 879.68K)

Great team, greater club

Attached: 3610848647950_n.jpg (1080x1080, 169.21K)

Toney IN

Poo

Grim.

Attached: 1651580915400.jpg (1160x639, 122.66K)

Today is Iwobi's 26th birthday

Attached: iwobi2.jpg (930x620, 65.34K)

Cacazette really fell off this year.

Don't forget 100% more goals.

Watched a couple of forest games and highlights siwncee we've been liked to that kid Spencer. He's shocking defensively and only good at going forward. He's only overhyped because of how forest played against us in the fa cup, just another nuno tavares.

Attached: 1615810241937.png (773x607, 17.22K)

Keep Eddie and release Laca

NO REFUNDS

cyborg diaby

just imagine if the bald fraud had beaten spurs, they'd be 5 points behind

Tavares is my favourite player. Insanely based

Tavares only needs more time. He will become the next Ashley Cole

highway robbery committed by Arsenal getting the price they got for Iwobi

>8

Attached: 1651636510991.jpg (640x722, 49.51K)

did he die?

Who?

>tf tp
Mods

OP the resemblance is so great now that you mention it, kek. I hope Tavares improves drastically or doesn't stay with us for as long as Eboue.
kek

So can you tell which match this is from?

Attached: reaction.jpg (930x2026, 158.74K)

Villareal second leg?

I forgot Leno was still first (only) choice back then. I think I've legitimately just blanked out 95% of that match. All I remember is Eddie coming on in like the 92nd minute and instantly getting a yellow card. That's literally the only thing I remember. If that's even the right match.

Arteta OUUUUUUUUT

God no. They are the same quality except Nketiah can create for himself (but sucks at doing anything for the other players) and Lacazette can create for other players (but sucks at doing anything by himself). Different shit usable in different situations. In a counterattacking side Nketiah is best and in a possession based play against a low block Lacazette is better.

They both suck though.

At least he plays for Everton. Oxlade-Chamberlain was a way better sale if we are talking about highway robbery.

It's not, I looked it up. There was one UEL match where ceballos misses a header completely and allows the oponent to counter attack, Leno is also there spazzing out. I'm pretty sure that's the situation from the comments.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't remember all these dark times.

Should he travel around Japan to impregnate as many women as possible to bring up the average height of the Japanese population?

I think he should.

Attached: Takehiro-Tomiyasu-explains-how-he-will-transform-the-Arsenal-team-scaled.jpg (980x666, 95K)

It was the second leg against Benfica, 2nd goal, funny enough this made me so mad I thought arse lost.

youtu.be/dTBHbxFCMPE

Oh yeah, I do remember that one. I remember feeling like >we lost that too.

Yeah the Ox is way worse even though he has a CL medal. How much did walnut go for? Out of all the deals the past five years I’m sad about Giroud and Spicy going. Don’t give me that boss shit it was either Spicy or Flopzil and we chose Flopzil.

How much profit are we gonna make off Tavares when he's sold in the summer?

I think Arsenal sent an email to all match going supporters asking their opinions on safe standing, anyone else got it? I mostly said I'm in favour of it, even though it's unlikely I'll ever be able to get a ticket for that section

Question for english natives, does Arteta speak grammatically correct english? I had to wonder because sometimes he juggles words so much.

He's pretty good but there are some sentences that sound unnatural. It still makes sense but just sounds kinda weird. What I've noticed is that he doesn't fully say words in the past tense. Like he's say "believe" or "discuss" instead of "believed" or "discussed". That's what usually stands out to me but otherwise he speaks very well. The accent makes it tough though.

Like the Irish user said he makes perfect sense but sometimes it’s a little off. I’d like to see what he says in the documentary. I’m Afrikaans however so take that as you will.

Basically. Like most foreigners he ocassionally drops articles (a/an, the) or uses verbs tense incorrectly like this guy said and drops the word "to" when using verbs. Overall his English is great barring the Spanish accent.

So, the transfer window opens on June 10th, who of these fellas you'd rather see joining:
>("The One") Jesus
>Trashford (only on the list to set you up lmao)
>(not Abu but) Diaby
>Memepay
>Hickey (sounds like a slur)
>Saliba
>Tchouameni
>Nkunku
>Isak (on a record-breaking deal)
>that American goalie that was bought in the winter, but still not confirmed apart of that flower bucket for his wedding

>iWOB is only 26
Feels like he should be 46.

>Like he's say
Well, that's embarrassing.

>those flags
>"English natives"

Attached: squeezy cat.jpg (756x756, 419.55K)

is this what we are now?

Attached: 1651662070295.png (796x579, 145.32K)

All I got was this....

Attached: young-guns.png (837x645, 658.09K)

Don't worry, de Brown actually hasn't played well against Arsenal in like 2 years, Coneplacer has him on lock down

Also that's a pretty unfair statement. City basically choke major CL games regardless of his performance.

Not really /arse/ related but I’m learning French on Duolingo and trying to watch French speaking shows on Netflix and started watching a Luxembourg show and their language sounds like a bastardised mix of French and German. Dutch anons always give afrikaners shit about Afrikaans and I guess I can see what it’s like when a language is butchered like that.

yes, to get a foul you need contact. otherwise every time players dodged a tackle it would be a foul

Why list Saliba along with potential signings as he is already an Arsenal player?

>he is already an Arsenal player
Coulda fooled me

tottenham has the best player in the league
and no it's not kane
how do you as arsenal fans cope?

I think he should travel around London to create hapa materials

Attached: images (62).jpg (678x452, 38.94K)

Yes but that user should have added something like “would you like Saliba integrated into the team” instead of listing him with trashford and memepiss.

The only ones I really don't want are Shitford and Isak. Seem like mental manlets that only have their physical abilities going for them.

I hope Edu can get him to join

Attached: IMG_20220501_190334.jpg (1067x608, 193K)

If he finally comes, it's going to be like a brand new signing.

>Isak
>physical abilities
Isn't he a lanklet.

Yeah but he's fast as fuck