Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

I got into a fight with an Italian man while watching the latest Tarankino. Had to leave the theatre in the middle of the Pitt-Lee fight.

Any decent rips for this movie?

Attached: margaret-qualley-and-brad-pitt-on-the-set-of-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-in-los-angeles-10-31-2018 (1200x1799, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2UtdRhj3_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jJA3dYwIB3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell me the whole story and i'll point you to a good rip

Gotta wait a bit. Not a single rip in sight rn

I told this Italian man to shut the fuck up because he was noisy as fuck and then he went up and tried to beat me up. I managed to ground him before security told him to leave. However, security told me that he was waiting for me outside so I had to take the secret exit and leave. Fucking pissed me off.

Resting bitch face.

R I C E D

Attached: amwf2.jpg (1376x1210, 394K)

Where was the secret exit in your kinoplex?

wait, so why didn't you just finish the movie anyway and take the secret exit afterwards?

Poof, should of killed him with a pickle but at least the seagulls where barking

This. Eggsplain.

sounds like you disrespected him a lil bit

You must be loyle to your capo

Why don't Americans just take the secret exit before getting shot?

Between Seats 10 and 11. Exclusively for crew.

Security said that he won't leave the theatre until I leave. He was also threatening the Roberts at the popcorn stand.

Man that scene where he finally picks her up and she's leaning through the car window...

I was fully erect.

Cool. Our secret exit is underneath the popcorn pit

ours is next to the designated shooter seat

Attached: scared.png (421x500, 297K)

not fukunaga

Attached: 7CACA797-1A8F-42FD-8B83-7E7E6CAEE8D9.jpg (1334x2000, 359K)

SOMEBODY SAVE HER

Attached: 561B4184-9C3F-44E7-8578-AA72DFBE8ABC.jpg (750x1032, 571K)

She had no ass.

She was perfectly cast

Based

t's okay, she's a lesbian

Did Bruce Lee trigger the gook into posting blacked shit again lmao

SHE HAS NO GRACE. THIS GIRL HAS A FUNNY FACE!

Attached: Lanky_Kong.jpg (350x433, 17K)

Tarantino hates women so he had Brad Pitt murder a lot of women while being the good guy.

>but it was the Manson murders

They didn't kill anyone in this universe. Pitt used excessive force on 3 kids who broke in. He let's the dog attack the guy but has no problem murdering two tiny women viciously.

He was a serial killer that got away with it because he's charming as fuck. He killed his wife because she nagged him and was a allegory for Natalie Wood. Pitt was the hero of the film for killing women who did nothing wrong.

what does her father think of this

Attached: 35001431_247154982704522_2618727232083853312_n.jpg (610x610, 60K)

Retard why didn’t you tell them to call the police? How fucking incompetent are these people?
>did nothing wrong
Their first mistake was they were women

Malaysian police are useless.

Looks like he enjoys kino and realizes that Japs are the Aryans of the Orient

Man you could have just finished him then gone back to watching the movie

PEBBLED

When someone is threatening your life, there is no excessive force. Cliff defended himself and his friends. If those kids didn't want to die they probably shouldn't have entered the house with knives. If this would have happened in real life, we would have tons of headlines of how badass and awesome rick and cliff were. No one would have given a fuck about how much brutality they used.

He still murdered his wife as a joke.

The girls were an allegory for the women who disgraced his friend Harvey Weinstein and if you keep pretending you can't see it when it's so on the nose then you're just as bad as a rapist.

How did he knew you left?

Attached: 019177C9-9C2D-4116-B111-76CCCB9C503F.png (299x320, 169K)

You realize the casting couch works both ways and those sluts knew where Harvey ate breakfast on Tuesdays, when he went to racquetball, etc?

Attached: F34E631F-27E8-444E-92C2-FC291E7CC97B.png (597x418, 132K)

You people are fucking disgusting

If she had hairy armpits and was a street kid, she would have smelled like gutter shit.

Why do you say that

Assuming white girls like asians is fucking stupid and cringy.

gotta say, qualley's role wasn't that bad considering she's a nepotism baby
then again she went overboard with charm and forgot that manson girls are also supposed to be absolute vacuums and i don't mean just the blowjob

stop posting this fugly cunt

Attached: 3978166.jpg (2432x3648, 1.82M)

Attached: 3978169.jpg (2432x3648, 2.13M)

Had no idea Dad was a model-level chad

He has a booger

I said that Japs are the Aryans or the Orient, implying other gooks are sub human

Yeah the difference between dakota and qualley was very jarring. I expected all the manson kids to be like her and the red headed chick.

She looks like her pussy smell like cottage cheese

Someone post some of her tourettes/autism compliations. It greatly amuses me that there’s a genuine awkward tourettes weirdo being forced upon the world because of nepotism and everyone is just going along with it. Seems like a lovely girl.

Attached: C806750E-13B1-4C95-9B21-B9E802C66E42.jpg (450x435, 41K)

Well who says every Manson girl has to be a charisma vacuum. Maybe they had a preppy cheery one in their midst

That’s exactly what he is, he wasn’t famous but just some hot guy.

italo-ameri*ans are not Italian you fucking clown. you were bullied by a halfbreed goblino mutt think about that

Attached: Italian-passport.jpg (696x492, 58K)

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with her if she had bigger tits and a few more acting classes.

Reminder that they were Tex's girls and Manson literally did nothing wrong but was too crazy to put forward a legit defense

the actual footage of those murderous, volatile sluts? none of them were charming, they could be inviting a fornication or two, but they were far from what qualley depicted

yeah, you could see that dakota understood that the eyes were important. also the girl that played sadie (that got flamed)

Can you believe this gey?

>I've had [Rainey] in my bed. Not because I was going to fuck her though, she was in my sister's sorority at Belmont University and my sister brought her home one day. They then came into my room and bullied me. I just remember her sprawled out on my on bed looking at my yearbook asking me why I don't have a gf. I fucking hate myself.

> I was 16 and playing WoW in my boxers while they were both college girls. She just thought it was funny to tease her friend's little brother.

>My sister and her were pretty good friends so I'd see her every once in a while when I visited my sister. I really don't remember her much because neither her or her sister were famous yet. All I knew was her mother was some celebrity I had never heard of and that they grew up in North Carolina. I didn't even think about her until recently when my sister brought up the fact that Margaret was going to be in Death Note.

>she asked what I was playing and I showed her my orc warlock and gave her a tour of Dalaran. She then made fun of me for playing as a female orc. After that they just sat on my bed and asked me questions. They then went through my yearbook and asked which girls I liked. She kept asking if I only found orc women attractive.

>I told her what girls I thought were attractive and she said I should ask them out. She did point to an ugly girl and said that I should ask her out because she looked like an orc though. She also said I was very cute and will find a girlfriend which turned out to be a lie.

>I was only wearing boxers so she did laugh and said that I had a boner but I didn't.

>her and my sister were dressed up as cows. Chic fil a was having a special where if you dressed up as a cow you got free meals. that's why they came to our house in the first place, to make cow outfits. They weren't very good but they were just wearing black compression shorts with tails and dalmatian patterned shirts. Rainy had a bell tied around her neck.

Attached: 10816F30-1C37-441F-808D-FCA94127AF25.jpg (750x750, 103K)

That’s the best part.

Why does Tarantula have such horrid taste in feet?

Attached: 13C69110-FBFF-4CC5-BF68-BBEC3959583F.jpg (720x960, 114K)

the best part is tarantino popularizing murder dogs even more

whoever wrote this has literary talent

somewhere between bolano and murakami in style

seriously, emma stone has a fucking phone, why didn't he call her? fucking retard, I hate him

I don’t care if it’s fake, I need more.
By the way, someone should recycle those Rooney/Kate memes to be about Margaret/Rainsford (Rainey).

youtube.com/watch?v=W2UtdRhj3_Q
>1:20
>”Margaret - t-that’s my name, s-sorry...”
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 3DF32ABA-69B3-48E9-A100-F1E735121438.jpg (634x956, 130K)

Literally KStew clone in contrivedness, probably got the same mimic handler

>Those pits
Holy fucking *SNIIIIIIIIIFFF*

How do you know he wasn’t an immigrant you dumb fuck?

Attached: tourettes_hits_hard.webm (640x640, 763K)

>teenage WoW nerd from North Carolina getting bullied by a famous actress
THAT COIKDVE BEEN MEEEEE

Attached: 17E8B9FA-6854-468D-A405-54FCC55769A5.jpg (633x758, 95K)

Attached: 1539633375847.webm (790x1080, 2.47M)

>fukunaga
>fuckyounigaa

Attached: Margaret Qualley Dance.webm (430x640, 2.94M)

Attached: 778.jpg (400x290, 12K)

didn't she make video about Aspergers?

>She did point to an ugly girl and said that I should ask her out because she looked like an orc though
based

this is atheast

>She then made fun of me for playing a female orc

Absolutely based.

She has actual aspergers.

what friends

Is she a closet Lemur ?
youtube.com/watch?v=jJA3dYwIB3s

Attached: Capture du 2019-08-23 21-16-50.png (142x177, 29K)

wtf, you should have finished the movie and made him wait. lol wtf were you thinking?

literally PERFECT :3

what the fuck

best scenes, ranked:

1. tate in cinema
2. house rampage
3. spahn ranch (poor casting for some of the girls, especially pebbler and qualley)
4. dicaprio on set
5. pitt and dicaprio watching tv
6. chink manlet fraud outed

best quips
1. "you'll know what i'm talking about in 13 years"
2. "don't cry in front of the mexicans"
3. "it was something dumber than that"

actually 3 is the best

She has autism

>tfw no

But if you took the secret exit there is no way for him to know you left. makes no sense

She cute

why would you take the secret exit faggot? stand up and fight, you started this coward shit

did he not pay you for the BJ

>took another exit

you're a little bitch

this the fucking powder poof fairy

I normally have nothing but scorn for waifu austists but fuck me I want to hug her.

Best scene was pic related.

Attached: MAG-13-19-Tarantino-SS07.jpg (618x412, 48K)

Italians are barely sentient, animals really, they go through life pulled this way and that way by unconscious instinct. Italians can't really form thoughts on higher level than responding to stimuli. Food, shouting, and incest are their favorite stimuli. Italians call their favorite stimuli "passions" and use them to form an identity in lieu of self-awareness or self-reflection. That's probably why you see people make fun of Italians all the time, because they're an easy target.

Cope, Italians led the Renaissance

>my ancestor :)

she peaked with this role, nothing she'll ever do will ever come close to this barefoot, hairy pit perfection

>"you'll know what i'm talking about in 13 years"
when did they say this?

Weak bait, retarded post.

I thought she was getting Kojima'd