Spider-Man Back in the MCU

youtu.be/onhygON2Vrk

Hope you nerds are happy
You kicked and screamed and got what you wanted
I wanted the MCU to crash and burn personally

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-094432_YouTube.jpg (534x318, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuDzSB4gN0
huffpost.com/entry/tom-holland-gay-spider-man_n_5d1bb04be4b03d61164393f5
youtube.com/watch?v=7UJ_IZChAfo
twitter.com/GraceRandolph/status/1164932963483754497
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I wanted the MCU to crash and burn personally
same desu
This kinda sucks

>implying this wasnt all just fake outrage generated to gain more relevance

not buying it, Disney is just trying to force Sony into a deal with rumors.

>start screaming and demanding and get it
Sure it's good teaching for children,no need to work hard or so

>fake outrage
Yes Sony definitely would be on board with making everyone hate them and shit on their company, take off the tin foil hat. Disney is greedy and makes mistakes all the time, calling outrage fake is a shill tactic

Attached: 1566437785670.png (619x496, 388K)

>Spider-Man 4 back on never happening status

WillemDaFoeSayingOh.jpg

i don't get the commotion
mcu spider-man was utter shit
he was barely a character

But all the homos wanted Spider-twink

>not buying it
You don't need to buy it but that forsnt chance the fact that it's true
Disney won. Sorry

Attached: 1566437852821.png (1920x1536, 2.66M)

>Oh no, a cute white boy is going to play Peter Parker with excellence!
The absolute fucking state of you mongrels.
>I’m not a subhuman, honest, I just think Raimi is baaaaased!

>Copypastas only exist on Yea Forums, all others are shills!!!

It’s almost like people repost things on social media. Or are you really pleased with yourself for foiling some big conspiracy?

The MCU is still going to crash and burn in the near future due to the strongly pozzed direction they're going in. Prepare for Taika Waititi to pull a Reeeeeeean Johnson, an all female and inclusive nu-Avengers, and a homosexual Spider-Twink. This is the future you MCUcks chose.

Attached: 1547778526951.jpg (705x540, 79K)

twitter users (normies) have too much of an ego not to try something original to get likes

Spiderman and Captain marvel both made over a billion dollars, despite your outrage
seeth harder.

nope, mcu is a cult that will buy anything
they might as well bring in hitler as an avenger at this point

this
it's like apple fans

It's not true though, it's just Geeks + Gamer tier rumors lmao

This thread is gonna be full of Disney sleeper agents.

Captain Marvel needed to change the RT score system to get a 60 lol

Seething Mouse kikes.

Attached: 1556942179559.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

If Sony accepts anything more than the previous deal, then they should fucking kill themselves. What a bunch of spineless cucks.

nah, i want to see disney burn more than anyone
but i can't ignore the reality

I’m just a Spider-Man fan happy to see Holland stay in the role, all the rage over him from you powerless plebs is what I’d call seething.

Based and checkedpilled

Disney had to buy tickets for Captain Marvel which also included Endgame teaser and Spiderman only performed well because of cameos and Iron Man being the main focus, other than that it wouldn't have stood a chance. Unfortunately, dumb people would still eat anything up that's handed to them for the sake of Twitter likes, just like the guy who went to see Endgame nearly 200 times and kept spamming it on the actors profiles.

Spider-Man is a good, beloved character and his films are great. You’ve taken a very nihilistic, narrow view of things, but even Venom made almost a billion so I think it’s more realistic to just accept people enjoy light entertainment and these films fit the bill.

>goal post moving
Nobody said anything about RT
The movie was popular. Period.
The MCU is not going anywhere

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-100640_Chrome.jpg (862x1445, 747K)

Remember kids: Big corporations are your friends, you should all take out loans and buy more products from your best friends Disney Corp and Sony Entertainment Inc

Attached: cants.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Yea Forums BTFO

You niggers still lie to yourselves if you think CM tickets were bought. Studios DO buy tickets, but only for small indie films they like so they can control the director in the future. You cant magically create a billion dollar box office using jew powers. If you could everyone would

The MCU Spiderman films are absolute dogshit though. Then again they're aimed at kids with their awful 12 year old humour so that explains it.

Can I get a confirmed source on this?

MCU movies are complete garbage and should be looked with disdain, especially Iron Lads

I bet you think Alita is any better

4 more Spider-Man movies. Jesus Christ

They only did a 6 picture deal, shouldn't they save some Spidey for the team-up movies?

Someone sum up so I don't have to watch this clickbait trash

Virgins are happy that billion dollar corporations are friends again and are going to make billions

yeah this has no cited source that is actually out. I ould take it with a grain of salt for now.

Bring back Tobey and get rid of Spider Twink. Fuck, Garfield was better

I haven't watched Alita yet so no

>Tom Holland worked so hard
did he though?

>D23 this weekend
>all this happens 48 hours before it
Hmm. Call me a cynic but there’s NO WAY this was PLANNED from the start for PUBLICITY was it? Disney would never do anything that dishonest would they?

>Sony and Disney have existing deal
>Disney want to change the deal so Sony makes less profit
>Sony says no but is OK with continuing with existing deal
>Disney says no
>hordes of faggots shitting on Sony like it;s their fault
The programming is complete and unbreakable. The future looks like a mouse.

He was never in any danger of leaving in the first place you fucking stupid niggers. Jesus Christ you guys gossip like women. If you thought even for a second that this was real you're dumb as shit. Fuck you. Thought you guys were supposed to be smart. Not that smart just above taking such obvious media bait.

Why is everyone acting like this is true? Literally no one else is reporting on this anywhere. It’s clear bullshit.

>Why is everyone acting like this is true? Literally no one else is reporting on this anywhere. It’s clear bullshit.
It's up to you to provide a counter source

>well if you can’t prove my unsupported statement false then it must be true
You’re a peado

No it’s fucking not. Google ‘spider-man’ and check for recent articles. Not one page says that he’s back in the mcu. It’s literally only this video that this random guy made to get views.

>Spider-Man is a good, beloved character and his films are great
Only Raimi's films were great. The first TASM was somewhat decent and Homecoming was atrocious movie that wasn't even about Spider-Man, but more about Tony Stark.

to be honest, you are right ,it looks like bs, there's no reports about this, however the instagram post by Tom Holand with RDJ saying ''We did Mr.Stark'' with all of this drama in the recent days, it's a big ''proof''

>durrr goggle it and notin comes up

Then prove it wrong with a counter source
Have you ever argued before?

It’s because they did a trek up a mountain together. Did you even look at the pictures on the post? Why would they say ‘we’? This has nothing to do with RDJ or even Holland. It’s a Disney/Sony exec issue.
That said, I do think this was mainly a publicity stunt before D23 but we’ll see.

>his only source is that RDJ and Tom Holland took a pic together, two people who are filming the same movie right now

Attached: 1560455220627.jpg (320x216, 16K)

So you didn't watch the video
got it

Why would this news come out of some literally-who youtuber and nobody else? Not a SINGLE PERSON knows that he’s back in the MCU (which would be extremely profitable news to publish) except this random fucking dude. Nobody has even made articles copying him because it has no source at all.

Copypastas aren't a thing on Twitter, that's what hashtags are for.
Those are bot accounts.
Only a Disney shill would deny it.

Fuck
I really really really really really really really REALLY want spidey out of the MCU

Please let this not be true

youtube.com/watch?v=mkuDzSB4gN0

That's literally his only source.

Am I the only person that thinks it's better for spiderman if he's out of the MCU?
Spiderman is New York's hero. He has enough villains and allies on his own.

What counter source?
This guy provides NO SOURCE.
You think something is true just because someone made a video out of it?
Are you one of those Amerimutt millennials who unironically watches these movies or something?

Sony got PAID retard.

Just say you can't provide a counter source

I don't want to watch the video and give nerds attention. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>making bots type y'all
At least they know how the average twitter user writes

No counter source needed for a claim without source.

>movie was popular

Then why didn't people go to see it? They bought all those tickets and didn't even watch it in theaters. And its to-own sales aren't even half of Black Panther's in the same amount of time.

you guys probably live in a society and hate veronica

No you’re not. I fucking hate Holland and the MCU Spider-Twink

Sony and Disney agreed to a 70/30 revenue split
Spidey will be in 4 more movies
2 solo films, one of which he teams up with some mutants, and 2 avengers movies

Spiderman's and Iron Man's actor took a pic together, they said "We did Mr. Stark!" and that's it.
Of course, obese, american, blue haired millennials are in this thread swearing this is proof.

Attached: 1562158274639.jpg (2048x1364, 376K)

Does the guy in the video have proof?

Have you? If I make a statement that the moon is made of cheese the onus is on me to prove it, faggot

Yep, y'all is true Twitter dialect

Spider-Man isn't allowed to be homosexual though

>movie was popular
>Then why didn't people go to see it?
tons did
>They bought all those tickets and didn't even watch it in theaters. And its to-own sales aren't even half of Black Panther's in the same amount of time.
prove this

Why are they all so fucking fat.

They are Americans.

Attached: 1539480845548.jpg (2048x1536, 679K)

No, he made it all up.

>Does the guy in the video have proof?
he does, the agreement will even be announced tomorrow at the expo
So far nobody has any counter proof

>Spider-Man isn't allowed to be homosexual though
huffpost.com/entry/tom-holland-gay-spider-man_n_5d1bb04be4b03d61164393f5
They'll do it. Don't think they won't, because it WILL happen. This is current_year & Disney we're talking about. They support SJW pandering to the strongest degree. They'll give Tommy boy a pat on the back for being "progressive" and alter the MCU version of Spidey to appeal to the Far Left, and considering the woke direction the MCU is going, they'll be all for it.

Attached: 658942.png (1024x681, 549K)

BASED DISNEY
THE MOUSE ALWAYS WIN

So he has no proof.

Hope it's legit but part of me figures the folks who don't want it to happen will get their way. Which is fine and all, good on you folks if that's how it pans out. I'll believe it when it's officially announced. As of now it's just people wishfully thinking Spidey won't be rebooted again. Disney really should just make a decent deal since it'd benefit them more in the long run.

That isn’t proof of anything. Do you seriously think he would be allowed to respond to that question with anything other than ‘yeah of course’? Can you imagine the shitstorm if he had said ‘no’?

'No, because he has had several crushes and they were all female'
>literally no one would care and it would be just a statement
The only reason he didn't say it is because he's a lefty IRL.

watch the video

>already talking about plot points with Johny Storm, Firestar and Iceman from movies not even in production yet
this sounds like complete bullshit

Does he provide proof or a source?

You're guranteed an incel. While you guzzle soi and kike kum, I'm fucking the slut you stalk.

Spider-Twink
Spider-Twink
Likes to take it
in the stink

>You cant magically create a billion dollar box office using jew powers.
China does this all the time, retard. The media usually covers it up.

watch. the. video.

I have and he didn't.
Why did he make that video?

OP here.
I posted this for the sole purpose of hoping that it would be debunked.
I don't want spidey back in th MCU personally so when I saw this vid I was annoyed. I also want more proof of this happening. It looks like there is lackluster amounts of evidence to back it up but I'm still uneasy about it. You guys really think this is just a guy trying to get clickbait revenue?

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-111214_Clover.jpg (1080x1486, 555K)

Based Anime OVA

>get a shitty deal
>leak details
>create outrage
>????
>get a better deal
>profit

Believe it or not Peter being/coming out gay is against the contract rules

He's quoting a shitty blog Cosmicbook news that gives this video as source
youtube.com/watch?v=7UJ_IZChAfo

the guy on the video says it's a scoop and gives no source

I don't understand why people think Tom Holland lost the job. All you need to do is remove Jon Favreau, cut all ties to Disney shit, and cross him over with Spiderverse. They can still make Spider-Man films with him and I'm sure they intend to do so. Tom Holland doesn't give a fuck who he works for, only that his scrawny ass gets paid.

I want MCU to fail.
I admit I'm coming at it with a bit of a little-kid-kicking-over-a-sandcastle personality but I really think it has run its course, with Infinity War being the peak and the 3 movies since being an overall downward trend. And I honestly think Spiderman starting in the MCU and then moving off to be a New York hero (The Holland MCU movies will still be canon in the new sony movies, it's just that's the end of his involvement with MCU shit).
That's just me.

People don't understand that Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War, Endgame, and FFH are still going to be canon in the sonyverse

Shut the fuck up lol you type like a 13 year old

>The info comes from TVO from the Lords of the Long Box YouTube channel and """""his insider source who has connections at Disney Marvel."""""""""
>1000 subs little channel
why the disneycucks are so pathetic?

now this is ironic

lmao retard

read OP, is just a stupid fanfic from a tiny YT channel called "Lords of the Long Box"

Weebs and Pajeets keep seething

>cosmic book news

100% shite. Try again.

spider-man and his amazing friends is BACK

Raimi’s films were good comic book films, mostly because of everyone but Maguire who can’t really act, or overacts. Garfield was a terrible choice for Spider-Man. Holland can actually act and is a perfect fit for a teen Spider-Man, so I’ll stick with my opinion on his films.

read cuck

>The MCU is not going anywhere

I couldn’t agree more. It’s directionless trash.

Raimi’s films were good comic book films, mostly because of everyone but Maguire who can’t really act, or overacts. Garfield was a terrible choice for Spider-Man. Holland can actually act and is a perfect fit for a teen Spider-Man, so I’ll stick with my opinion on his films.

The Left are shit eaters, Spider-Man doesn’t appeal to them, they’re the ones writing articles about erasing white males from the MCU and they all arse lick Miles Morales. Don’t be so disgusting. It’s not “left wing” to love the MCU Spider-Man, even Zebdaya’s character had all the woke bullshit erased from her after so many people hated it in Homecoming. They literally mock Buzzfeed in FFH.

>Spider-Man Back in the MCU!

What an unexpected tweest!

Attached: Disneys Avengers Campus - Spiderman Ride.jpg (1600x1166, 294K)

>even Zendaya’s character had all the woke bullshit erased from her after so many people hated it in Homecoming

this is underrated and so true. They re-wrote her into a classic love interest in Far From Home and that went down much better. even wokesters didn't complain for they secretly hate that shit in movies too.

>Spiderman literally has no swagger or sarcastic charm
>instead of teaming up with the Avengers as a savvy independent guy he is literally Mr Starks' little bitchboy

seriously fuck the MCU they can't handle the only Marvel hero anyone actually cares about

Build your own custom Spiderbot!

$200. No refunds. Do not open until you leave the park.

Attached: Build a Spiderbot.jpg (800x639, 381K)

who the fuck is veronica ?

are you a bot?

There are people who believe that the Sony leaks were all a work to garner sympathy. People are retarded.

The amount of retards that just believe a random post on Yea Forums with a photo

Holy fucking shit you’re all legitimately retarded

and already debunked MCucks are pathetic in a new level

mostly americans, not surprising

Fuck you’re desperate

bet all those guys take turns taking deep sniffs of where she sat on the couch (after she leaves).

It's only believable because the amount of damage control Disney has been doing for the past year. Remember Disney releasing Toy Story's new teaser and changing the name of the title a few days to a "reaction" video immediately after it got overshadowed by the Pokemon teaser? There are countless more examples.

Yea Forums BTFO again!

sorry mr bot keep working for those disneybucks, btw how is Drake?

Attached: what veronica wears to turn down a gamer.jpg (696x400, 43K)

cope sony shill

the source is ass but the irony is something like this is probably happening

He had to answer that otherwise the LGBT retards would feel offended, that would've triggered the SJWs, then Holland would be hated and buried 60 feet underground.

Not gonna lie, I yelled when that instagram post popped up in my feed. It's been a stressful week for SM and Marvel fans -- so much speculation and doom. And maybe Marvel has just conditioned me but it's like, look it's Mr Stark and Spider-Man together they're gonna save the MCU! (yes I know this is hyperbole).

Honestly if nothing else it makes me happy just to see them hanging out together but methinks something is afoot.

Who needs the other more desperately?

>Who needs the other more desperately?
It' about 50/50 desu, which is why sony just should have taken that exact deal.
MCU is literally who without spidey. At the same time, nobody cares about non-MCU capeshit.

Sony probably needs Disney more but fuck Disney. They are borderline monopoly

this
and I hate sony

Literally NPC's

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

No... they just retweet. Fail shill.

Tobey is a million times the actor Holland can ever hope to be. I don't know if you've watched Tobey at all. Or you're simply a Disney shill

Based disney dabbing on at&t shills

you can, if you control the numbers, and are using the entire thing to launder money from human trafficking and drugs.

>MCUshills actually shitting on Sony
If anyone is at fault here, it's disney.

DCucks seething in the house tonight

cr8nge

7 for the seven

How can someone care so much for capeshit? Kek

>18+ website
>people give a fuck about the outcome of this regardless of who "wins"

Attached: 1566064497215.jpg (750x750, 66K)

>ven Zebdaya’s character had all the woke bullshit erased from her after so many people hated it in Homecoming.
...which was done in order to fuel the woke mixed-race agenda so that the Hollywood (((moguls))) can continue indoctrinating young white men into copulating with more female jungle bunnies for the sake of scoring more brownie points amongst their perverted ilk. Seriously, how the hell do you """""people""""" not realize the transparent narrative here? Wokesters didn't complain about it because it still falls in line with their insane goals.
You Disney shills are hilarious. No amount of damage control will distract us from saving the world from globalism. Fuck off and go back to Plebbit.

Attached: laugh1.jpg (1000x667, 226K)

Oh man who could have possibly seen this coming

This
Holland takes a picture with RDJ and so’yboys think that is enough proof?

>Spiderman only performed well because of cameos and Iron Man being the main focus, other than that it wouldn't have stood a chance
You are seriously underestimating spider-man. It's literally the most popular capeshit hero. Don't forget that Garfield's movies mafe $700M+.

>Spider-Man Back in the MCU
I'm okay with this.

Why do you hate other people having fun?

other sites starting to report a deal has been reached

it's over. disney won

BASED. Go easy on the zoomers, they're retards that eat this shit.

>other sites starting to report a deal has been reached
I'll believe it when Nerdrotic posts a video. Till then it's just a rumor.

just Facebook shills, MCUcks are pathetic believing fanfics

>70/30
So Disney is rewarded for their greed by an army of retarded zombie fanbois. gj sony, you're cucks

Attached: 1566242487441.png (270x270, 156K)

>Virgins are happy that billion dollar corporations are friends again and are going to make billions

No, normies are happy. Virgins are the ones who are upset.

I literally can't believe captain marvel is on this list. How is that quality cape flicks like Man of steel barely passed 600mil but utter trash like Captain Marvel makes a billion?

Attached: 23dqlec.jpg (539x960, 37K)

I'm not surprised. If this is officially announced as true during D23, then it'll confirm that this "controversy" was an orchestrated publicity stunt by both Disney and Sony for the sake of garnering more attention, and they succeeded. Fuck these corporate entities, I swear...

Attached: -w2.png (714x754, 143K)

inflated fake numbers

Shills these days are getting pretty good at their jobs, i mean, i'm sure there are morons right here in this thread who think there aren't a legion of shills working for Disney trying to sway the public opinion in their favour. You get a bunch of college students, let them study a script and profit. Disney would be stupid not to shill.

Being the last movie before endgame makes miracles.

tfw MCU would be too beta to get their spidey through the spiderchad phase

MCU spiderman a shit

Attached: 1566244355980.png (313x287, 115K)

Attached: 1566534362333.jpg (1080x810, 135K)

The mouse will also shoulder half the production cost so... not bad I guess?

>reportedly
>after Sony confirmed he's out
LMAOOOO DISNEYCVCKS ON SUICIDE SQUAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *breathes in*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>be me
>about to make low effort MCU joke
>”So. You’re not in the MCU anymore.”

>he’s fucking back
Well that didn’t lost long.

Attached: 3AD5E22B-3C6F-496E-B96A-F01ECE720C2A.jpg (800x450, 176K)

How can RDJ help him? why did he go to his house?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARVELBROS THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING WE GOT TOO COCKY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well that didn't last long.

Attached: 1462943006244.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

MKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

Attached: -v4.png (200x200, 91K)

how old is tom holland is he on hormone blockers

This. Every single raimifag is coping mutt.

>with excellence
Bruh look at this shill oh no no no

>Black Panther
>Spider-Man
>Captain Marvel
g-get w-woke g-g-go b-broke amirite fellow incels?
b-but no y-you see THIS time they will crash and burn!

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAJHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MCUcks ON SUICIDE WATCH VENOMBROS FUCKING DISNEYSHILLS SINCE 1990!!!!!!!

Attached: KINO BUDDIES.jpg (1200x600, 66K)

Im not a twitter expert but Im pretty sure it has this function of reposting something, I think its called a retweet.

Anyone who thought this would end any other way doesn't understand corporations.

They like making money. That's all you have to know.

But its fake.

Attached: 68854209_2414892572129624_5362735258577928192_n.jpg (454x453, 28K)

>Just FYI I’m hearing rumored #Sony #Disney #SpiderMan deal is FALSE - and it’s a ridiculous “deal” so not surprising - but negotiations are still ongoing

>For those of you confused, there was a “new” rumored deal going around that said Sony and Disney had reached a compromise since Tuesday’s headline - they have NOT... YET

I just wanted to say, that as a regular of Yea Forums, /vg/, /diy/, /tg/, /g/ and more..

Yea Forums is full of insufferable faggots. Don't get me wrong there's worse boards but this is the worst one I bother looking at.

They're not retweets, it would have said so in the UI. They're bots or MCU fans copypasting. Doesn't help MCUfags' image anyway.

OK sure, expect away on your new sony spiderverse.

I give it a week tops, sony isn't the nigga to stand up to disney

Yea Forums its worse, trust me.

any other sources

They still get all the merch. Sony got cuck to hell with this deal.

Its twitter. Why copypaste it when you can make a hashtag or even better rettwet it? Its really odd

Quick roundown? I am lazy and i dont want to give free views

Yeah but a handful of people, like those in the image, do copy and paste, I do it myself if I don’t want another name or association on the post.

New deal between Sony and Disney.
Revenue split from Box Office is Sony gets 30%, Disney gets 70%. Sony gets exclusive rights to television shows. Disney gets exclusive rights to merchandise.
There will be 6 new Tom Holland Spidey films.
- a "Spiderman 3" to finish up the "home" trilogy
- a second spiderman trilogy taking place during Peter's collage years, during which he teams up with some mutants from Xmen
- 2 Avengers films

> Sony gets 30%, Disney gets 70%
>Sony rejected 50/50
Not even you MCUcks are dumb enough to believe this shit

>incel
>onions
>kike
pick one

the fan backlash and titanic collapse of Sony's stock forced them back to the table

Sounds fucking horrible.

Wait you think that's real? Don't read the spoiler bro you won't like it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you know zero plot details

please at least try to act like an adult

keep dreaming, mouse shill

And how do we know these aren't your fake accounts?

Whilst this is true, I guarantee it is not at the terms listed in this video. Sony leaked this shit, and it has bitten them in the arse. That is why they are full damage control at the moment. It is failing, so they will have to crawl back to Disney, cap in hand.

At this point, the most profitable thing for them to do would be to sell for 2 billion.

Ok sorry, that was inappropriate. Let's try again

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUMB MOTHERFUCKER HE THINKS HIS TWITTER SHILLING IS GOING TO MAKE SONY AGRE TO A WORSE DEAL THAN THE ONE THEY ALREADY REJECTED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We also need to consider the following

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He wasn't that bad. But I do want Garfield back.

Why are you embarrassing yourself, disneyshill? It's not the first time you get caught, everybody here knows you're a shill. Accept it and keep on shilling

lol inb4 incel seething

Stay strong, schadenfreude Chad. We will not rest until the masses are disappointed. RISE UPS WW@?!

I fucking knew it

Attached: disney-falseflag.png (1881x275, 235K)

Heh, good one user.
You really showed him

Attached: 6455858-8250149545-1so58.jpg (1067x1200, 97K)

You're welcome, Pajeet. Don't forget to shit in your backyard when you're done here

No, I Think that the four billion drop in Sony's value is going to make them send Sony Pictures back to the table.

cope

So you think they'll iron out a deal or at least try out another meeting?

It costs less to buy your own tickets than to have the entire franchise fall flat on its face. Everyone was saying that Black Panther and Captain Marvel were going to fail so Disney had to make it so that they didn't to keep control of the agenda. Hard to sell a diverse and female lead MCU if the white male starred movies keep doing better.

And I laughed at you being a dumb motherfucker, what's the point of this post?

Attached: sonystock.png (674x355, 29K)

Wow, you really are retarded

They have been doing that for years, are you new?

what's the new deal? the same?

According to some literal who from twitter with less than 1000 followers, it's a new one much worse for Sony than the one they rejected. Yep, disneycucks are this stupid

none

Sony made Venom a 850 milllion movie.

And Diney can just make Chin Chu or whoever he is called the new teen hero, Marvel fanboys wouldn't care because"it was mean Sony who took Spider-Man", and for general audiences it would just be another franchise that ends in a cliffhanger.

So what is your argument, that their stock is higher than when they last had a flop? They have just had the highest grossing release they have ever made. They have just announced that they bought outright the developer of one of last years highest selling and most critically acclaimed games. They should not be suffering any kind of loss at the moment, but they are. They have lost four dollars on every one of the billion shares in the company since this was announced, and it has only been three days.

>You're welcome
I never thanked you.
You dyslexic, user?

Attached: hm.png (525x503, 253K)

That their stock is up over 30% from April and that this dip is literally nothing. I'm sorry I didn't explain it with simple words, I know you're having a hard time following this stuff

Sounds retarded. Hopefully fake

Sony's stock took a hit because March was a bad month for them. Investors pulled out because Google announced it was getting into the home gaming market.

August was a good month for Sony, they should not be experiencing a dip equal to 10% of the rise that you just mentioned. If it is back up to 58 next week, I'll accept I was wrong, but on the back of their highest ever grossing movie, and a studio acquisition, a dip is not what they wanted.

Sony gets a half a penny and still finances the movie. Disney gets all money cause marvel brand. My brother works in the industry, believe me

its true

Their "highest grossing movie" is a Spiderman movie that made less than a Captain Marvel or an Aquaman movie. It means nothing, Sony doesn't make money from movies

Cool

I want Spidey to stay in the MCU but Disney getting 70% seems way too high. The rest of it sounds too good to be true.

As much as I'd like it to be since I'm against another fucking reboot and want to see how this Spidey plays out with the cast of the MCU, this deal just seems shitty. Would Sony really take them up on this with the only thing they benefit from being making tv shows? I guess if the 30% also counts for the Avengers films and any other Spidey cameos in but I doubt that.

>Tom Holland Stans
everyone wants his boi pussy

Attached: 1565657317103.png (640x296, 344K)

>Investors pulled out because Google announced it was getting into the home gaming market.
...really? Investors think that Google Stadia is gonna succeed despite the fact that Google, themselves, have over 170+ failed projects?

Attached: 2.4.jpg (384x384, 27K)

It's obviously not. Believe or not but I've heard one of the reasons this deal was being renegotiated is because Disney wanted to use Spiderman related IPs in some tv shows for their Disney+ and those revenue streams weren't in the original deal.

t. work in finance

>Sony doesn't make money from movies
Then why won't they sell Spider-Man? They only own the film rights, and no others

They own the videogame rights too, movies are just advertisement

So it is being renegotiated at least? Cause as long as there's a chance he can still be in the MCU than cool.

It is but Disney has the losing hand from what I heard. Videogames are so much bigger than movies you wouldn't even believe it, that spiderman game being a massive hit sealed the deal for Disney

Nope, Disney own the videogame rights, they were allowed to make exclusive games as part of the Disney/Sony deal.

>Videogames are so much bigger than movies you wouldn't even believe it, that spiderman game being a massive hit sealed the deal for Disney
I love the idea that this is true and Disney owns star wars in its entirety and yet...
I mean, the whole battlefront/ea debacle by itself should have been enough to tell Iger that maybe the people he put in charge of the franchise were incompetent fucktards

>Disney own the videogame rights
Nope. Sony was the publisher and Insomniac developed. They literally owed nothing to Disney.

>Disney own the videogame rights
Just merchandising actually, videogames are 100% sony

This. The amount of retards on this board is insane.

Sony published a game because Marvel allowed them to. If Sony own Spider-Man's rights, how do you explain him appearing in a Nintendo exclusive game?

spbp. Thread should have ended right there.
It's all fake you faggots. You think megacorporations like these can't work out deals?

>Youtube link
This all seems like hopeful speculation on Disney's part. This whole fiasco is causing massive damage to the industry since it sets a new precedent that the mouse can just bully and coerce their way to a deal with socially engineered shills ready to make sure it stays that way and support mediocre films. Is there a way out of this or are we destined to be forced to like shit and eat it willingly?

Attached: spider-man-tobey-maguire.jpg (1500x1000, 192K)

this is your brain on /pol/. anime weeb cumbrain pic and all.