What are some end of summer kinos fämälämäzoids?

What are some end of summer kinos fämälämäzoids?

Attached: C878B424-9CF8-471D-BEA6-A28C89A57EED.jpg (723x1132, 343K)

good morning finnbro

She will? Isn't she an actress without a current steady role?

Two netflix kinos coming

Not every January fan is finnish

>immediate single mother whilst pregnant and after

hahaha dumb slut fuck off

50k paycheck for each of them and to be forgotten about straight away like every other pleb netflix original they keep churning out

finland should be nuked

Is she not wearing panty ??

Plz no bully

girls dont wear underwear in the summer

>because then I'll be trapped within a 6 hour window where I can't do anything and pick my bastard child up and then especially be not be able to do anything but sit in the living room with 2 bottles of red wine. Rinse and repeat till the next holidays

WOMEN LMAO

Wtf where do I find these girls

I’m just saying good morning whoever you are

These threads are made by a Finnish NEET shitposter who is too stupid to reset his router (or is too poor to afford a real internet connection) so he shitposts literally every day on Yea Forums using his iPhone/iPad.
Every time you see a thread opening with a low quality picture of either Katheryn Winnick, Bridget Regan, January Jones, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson, AnnaSophia Robb, Elizabeth Banks or Jessica Biel with an iPhone filename and the use of phrases like "squee" or "fämälämäzoid" or "no bully" or "there are many fans of this actress on this board", it's this one lonely mentally-ill NEET Mongolian spamming his C-list waifus from his ghetto phone.
What he needs is urgent mental health treatment.

There are many fans

Kek based fin

we should be thanking him for combating the anti-brie trolls who shit up this board for months with their childish angst and insecurity

Fake news fämälämäzoid

What if January Jones was your mom?

*BBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPP*

cumbrain

Would want milky

based

Attached: tpz-madmen307-rpk.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

Currently rewatching Mad Men and I'm on Season 3. Just got past this episode. I really hated Henry Francis the first time around and I hate him even more this time. It's annoying that Don shacks up with that teacher too, right after it seemed like he had turned over a new leaf with the "baptism" in the California ocean, but seeing Henry creep on Betty is even worse. He was hitting on a pregnant woman. There's nothing more low than that.