NOOOO ME SO SOLLY BRAD I DO ANYTING, ANYTING. JUST STOP. AAAAAAA

>NOOOO ME SO SOLLY BRAD I DO ANYTING, ANYTING. JUST STOP. AAAAAAA
>YOU MAKE ROVE TO MY WHITEU WIFE RONG TIME
>YOU DO ME FAVOR. BIG FAVOR PENIS SMOR VERY SMOR FOR WIFE ME SOLLY YES SMOR PENIS

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-22-at-3.48.44-PM.png (1236x824, 530K)

Attached: 1548149691477.jpg (1384x1994, 868K)

FEED AND SEED

sneed

>only 203 days until Godzilla vs Kong

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

gonna be sweet

fuck Kong
he would die of 3.5 roentgen before even getting close to godzilla

King Dong would rape dicklet asian Godzilla.

sneed

Atleast chinks arent going to go extinct and be outbred by literal jungle apes you greasy pasty pigskin cum guzzler. Imagine being so repulsive that your own women would rather bang desert dwelling ratfucks and bulb headed chimps from the recesses of Somalia before suffering your embraces. Man I cant wait to see you smug bastards end of Liveleak with a machete stuffed up your ass and your daughters/wives gangraped to death, wh*Teoids unironically deserve their inevitible fate.

lmao he's mad

>D&C
nice try

Chill man
as a fellow asian don't let it get under your skin

Dindu Kang is a fucking apelet compared to the absolute chad unit Goji. Big G would melt his shitflinging ass back to the Stone Age.

I doubt it.

Attached: sneeds.jpg (624x951, 94K)

Hoes mad

SEETHING, enjoy getting killed by an escalator you slant eyed manlet.

Attached: 1565999619762.png (200x200, 90K)

Haha holy shit you're pissed
It's just a meme, lighten up weirdo

Fuck you for being a doormat and letting these fucking cumskin retards walk all over your ass. Somebody needs to teach these greaseball basement dwelling dildo riding jizzpots their place, Im sick of their "muh master race" horseshit.

OP’s mocking of Chinese pronunciation is so inconsistent. He changed the ‘R’ to ‘L’ in ‘Sorry’, but didn’t do so in ‘Brad’. OP Is a fucking racist retard who should get a life and stop regurgitating unfunny memes

Hey, at least you guys finally admit Tarantino is a god-tier director. If it's at the expense of some gook, so be it.

Because they do say solly.

The Master Race is an illusion. Don't get so riled up feller.

If you aren't baiting, then you're legitimately retarded and playing right into bradposter's hands by spazzing out.

uno farto @ 3:17

Not every Asian here is american.
Asian who was born and raise in their own country is quite racist and is very nationalistic. we don't really like anyone who did not have the same nationality as us. Race doesn't mean much in the old world.
Blame your traitors parent for immigrate from the land of your ancestor to suck white cocks you fucking insecure faggot.

ahahahah fuck of chink