Best action movie villain

Best action movie villain

Attached: 6415957666).jpg (507x330, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

queimadas.dgi.inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados
twitter.com/iwelsh/status/1164359256805691392
hotinfonow.com/brazileng/nasa-says-amazon-burns-below-average-for-last-15-years-check-note/
youtube.com/watch?v=ugyqOSUlR2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's winter in Brazil right now, the most dry weather for them. I remember reading somewhere that it's pretty normal burnings in Amazon because of that but nowadays everyone turned into mouthy environmentalist.

Looks Palpatine

yep, it's literally burning season as you can see here: queimadas.dgi.inpe.br/queimadas/portal/estatistica_estados

it's also not criminal fires. since it's shortly before wet season, people prepare their properties for seeding or whatever. burning is a way to do it, though in exceptionally dry years it can get out of hand.

Brazilian here, he's a zionist scum, but you're right, nobody here is really talking about it, just Twitter fags. And is very obvious the ONGs are false flagging part of it. The Bolivian part is also in fire, but everyone is ignoring it because the president there is literal commie.

I never thought I'd live to see the Amazon rainforest aflame. I never thought I'd live to see the lungs of the earth be consumed by fire.

But I have, and I can't stop panicking. This is an act of war against all of humanity.

Clarence Boddicker.

WHY DOES NO ONE CARE? Our planet is fucking BURNING and our oxygen is depleting by the second and a thread about it can't even get TEN REPLIES.

fuck nature lol

Haha yeah fuck oxygen bro I'm gonna love struggling to breathe as one of the biggest sources of oxygen on the planet is turned to ash.

Cool. I hope the entire world is burned to a crisp.

Thanks, this reply is now being converted to water for aiding the firefighters, what a hero

>ONGs
Its NGOs in English macaco

based jair dabbing on NGOs

Jair! The fire! Extinguish it!

Attached: bolsanaro.png (489x558, 471K)

It's just gonna fuck with """climate change""" we ain't running out of oxygen. literally a month ago you people were saying we'd be underwater or some shit

Back to twitter/reddit

Attached: 1566443504669.jpg (419x960, 86K)

>mass shootings followed by fires to distract from news the satanic globalist pedos doesn't want you to see

hmm where have we seen this before?

BUT KURUMINHA IS OK?

thousand oaks

twitter.com/iwelsh/status/1164359256805691392
why are anglos such retards

>expecting literal fucking sub-human monkeys to be able to keep their rainforests (the only thing their country is known for) from burning and not fucking their economies sideways

Yeah, that's gonna be a big HUE from me. This is the same country that couldn't keep from being royally BTFO's on the national stage in the sport they love so much. Sad!

Attached: 1565565828035.jpg (917x1080, 63K)

>literally quoted posts that prove you wrong
based retard

>proves
I don't think that word means what you tink it means.

Acording to NASA, fire in Brazil is under the average for the the past 15 years. People pretend to care because mean bolsoguy is on power
hotinfonow.com/brazileng/nasa-says-amazon-burns-below-average-for-last-15-years-check-note/

Sneed

holy FUCK. i am so mad right now. i feel like i have been completely taken for a ride by alarmists looking for upvotes. i need a left winger to come in here right now and tell me these posters are wrong and this fire is exceptional in some way.
you better come in here soon, because i am diamond mad

>The National Institute for Space Research (Inpe) said its satellite data showed an 84% increase on the same period in 2018.

this is number of fires, whatever the fuck that is.
i want acreage

>elect a retard
>he acts like a retard

woah, what else is new? Water is wet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ugyqOSUlR2A

I find that very hard to believe. This is the first time I've ever heard of the Amazon being on fire in my entire life and I'm almost 40.

That's because Bolsarnaro is in charge and left wingers hate him because he believes citizens should be able to bear arms

2018 is an outlier year. It's not that this year has an especially high amount of fire but that 2018 had an unusually low amount.

Oxygen is shared equally among all humans... so it's a communist thing. Makes sense that this lunatic want to destroy it all.

You also didn't hear about illegal alien children being kept in cages on Obama's orders until Trump became president and carried on the same practice.

it's still the highest number since they started recording though

Attached: _108391892_brazil_annual_fires-nc.png (2666x1875, 154K)

2004 was the year with the highest number of fires

Take the tweet Macron made about the fires for example. The picture is actually from 1989

Attached: ECmM_hbXsAEq21w.jpg (1200x817, 187K)

Not since records began though. Just since that one particular group started recording.

Even within those six years, an incredibly small sample, 2016 still gets damn close to having the same amount of fires. The increase is certainly not enough to justify 2016 having no one care while 2019 causes mass panic.

will he succeed?

Attached: 1566526923671.webm (720x405, 2.27M)

Start shitting in buckets

Attached: 1273502.jpg (640x830, 81K)

>brazil

Citizens are already armed, granted its mostly violent criminals and rich people but at least their police kill on sight and don't give a shit.

why couldn't the fires be in the cities instead?

Attached: 690pilvwt8gz.jpg (720x720, 77K)

2018 was a particularly good year for Amazon fires. This graph shows that the number for 2019 barely exceeds 2016 and this isn't even showing any data from the decade prior

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-140538_Chrome.jpg (1080x791, 183K)

Commie Bolivia had a greater increase in forrest fires this year

Attached: _108407603_amazon_country_fires-nc.png (2666x1875, 115K)

HUEMONKEYS I'M NOT KIDDING
WHAT'S THE STATUS ON KURUMINHA?

Attached: 1460936754411.png (429x410, 5K)

Holy shit i wish I was this bluepilled.

Attached: DCFDBC53-F95C-42ED-9909-A3DCCDC342DF.jpg (670x377, 99K)

How am I bluepilled? Because I told the truth about my personal experience?

Working and studying in a lab and learning how to read primary scientific literature has made me hate the media, the general public, and science entertainers even more. Never trust a news site, always read the study they claim to be interpreting on your own because they will lie for more clicks. Not that every study is sacred, but journalists are retards and can't be trusted with these things.

>OH NO! EARTHS LUNGS

Attached: B639D650-CE8F-4E1E-9D9B-5BC1D5C075A1.png (225x225, 8K)

Jair's okay in my book because he hates faggots and Indians.

You're bluepilled because you believe the media is actually fair, actually reports unbiased news, instead of realizing it makes you see exactly what they want you to see to brainwash you. Example: Swedish little girl dies in Muslim terrorist attack and her mutilated dead body is photographed. Compete silence from the media and we're told we just have to accept terrorism is part of life now. Mexican little boy dies because his Mexican family is stupid enough to take him with them on a dangerous journey to cross the border illegally America. EVERY SINGLE MEDIA PUBLISHES THE PHOTO OF THE LITTLE BOY'S DEAD BODY and then blame Trump for it.
Wake the fuck up you sheep.

>press declining to show graphic images
>ever
Brah seriously, brah

Attached: ray_true_detective_colin_farrel.jpg (634x414, 43K)

> he's a zionist scum
>wants the country to become big
>doesnt want to be in good terms with the fuckers that RUN THE PLANET
common now, you cant grow in the mob if you spit in the godfather face

Did they show the blood massacre left inside the Bataclan?

those niggers have never been in the countryside once in their lives, so they don't know what they're talking about
it's normal to burn forested land in your property to whatever you want, but farmers are either purposely burning shit outisde their property or their fires got out of hand. it would still be "normal" but the thing is, this giant retarded in OP's pic cut down the budget for the enviromental institutes supposed to - among other things - act when this type of shit go down.

Also, earlier when National Institute for Space Research published that illegal logging had increased exponentially this year, this wop solved the problem by giving logging permission to more than 500 illegal logging entities, so basically everyone knows that the government won't punish anyone anymore for enviromental crimes

she's browner now user

Leftards, foreigners (including Germany) and NGOs all butthurt at losing out on government money after Bolsonaro cut them. Fake environmentalists scamming people. All the fires are in areas NGO activity has been going on.

Still there is nothing out of the ordinary with the fires, it is whitin what is expected. Boslonaro is flexibilizing enviromental restrictions so the country can develop more. Also, oh no, he took away taxpayer money from NGOs that are more often than not money sinks, corrupt and exist for the purpose of being a plitical lobby group

but the vegans tell me they destroy the rainforest to make onions beans for cattle and becuase i eat meat then im responsable for 55% of global warming

Attached: brainlet.jpg (558x614, 18K)