HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING OH YESYESYESYES

TOM HOLLAND TEASES NEW DISNEY DEAL IN INSTAGRAM POST WITH RDJ

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-110655.png (1759x2048, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2019/08/spider-man-universe-tv-series-details-christopher-miller-phil-lord-sony-pictures-tv-1202663810/amp/
cosmicbook.news/spider-man-deal-7-movies-avengers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking zoomers man holy shit what a bunch of retards

Those eye wrinklesOOF

how do normies find this stuff fun, i don't get it man, this is so cringe

What an ugly manlet

Attached: 1559862645595.png (432x484, 580K)

what the fuck how does he look so old here

He's hitting the Wall like all twinks do - sad!

>Help me Mr Downy! Fans are finding out Tobey is better

>7 million likes or whatever that is
bugmen genocide when

disney is probably begging on their knees to get spidey back after sony showed them they aren't fucking around. expect to see holland get an extended picture deal so he can be in both MCU and sony's spiderman universe films . the deal will probably be 98 - 2 profits instead of 95 - 5 like before LOL

Just drop the cunt like they did with the other one

i was thinking more along the lines of
yikes

i thought we didnt like Marvel?

Pretty much. Disney fucked up hard. The rampant shilling against Sony's sound as fuck decision all over the internet told me that.

YOU JUST KNOW!!!!!

We don't. These are interns and/or summerfags.

New Spider-Man Deal possibly underway with Disney, Marvel and Sony
According to the new deal Disney wants:

>A 6-picture deal with Tom Holland, with an option for a 7th.

>There are three more Spider-Man films after Spider-Man 3, which will be a new trilogy.

>The second trilogy will focus on Peter Parker's college years including plans for Peter to meet up and team up with Firestar and Ice Man of the X-Men (based in part on the old Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends cartoon).

>The other three movies are two Avengers films in which Spider-Man will have a larger role and become friends with Johnny Storm (Human Torch from the Fantastic Four).

>Marvel Studios will helm and co-finance all Spider-Man related movies for 30% of the full profits (Disney previously wanted 50%, but Sony said no, which led to the talks falling apart).

>Sony would distribute, but Disney will acquire exclusive digital and online rights for Disney Plus and affiliated TV networks.

>Marvel Studios will helm and co-finance SpiderVerse live-action spinoffs under the same terms.

>Venom will relocate into the MCU.

>Sony will be given permission for TV live-action programs based on SpiderVerse properties (Sony only has film rights to Spider-Man, but needs permission from Disney for TV rights)

>Disney wants the deal to be done before Saturday's Marvel panel at D23 Expo.

>Spider-Man is also said to be a part of a D23 Expo panel.

Attached: Capture.png (1127x632, 621K)

Garbage deal and I doubt its veracity.

disney have proven themselves to be weak in the past with their decisions like when they fired gunn and had a whole statement about him "not following their image" and then backed away from it a while later when there was backlash about it. they are probably on DEFCON 1 panic level right now

lol nice larp this reads like a fanfiction

Disney must be really desperate. Fuck them.

You think they fuck? RDJ is definitely closet gay

Looks like Casey Neistat

Exactly why I believe Feige did trash his office when the sony deal fell through.

Nice LARP bucko

can't believe you spend this long larping.
Sony owns the live action tv rights as well dipshit.
google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2019/08/spider-man-universe-tv-series-details-christopher-miller-phil-lord-sony-pictures-tv-1202663810/amp/

>millionaires are going to make more money! More money for Disney! Yay!
Imagine unironically cheering for this

cosmicbook.news/spider-man-deal-7-movies-avengers

pascal is probably sending emails in all caps laughing at him with her out of touch boomerspeak

deadline is my source. not a fanboy rumor site, going off a rumor from another site/blogger/podcast. deadline was the fucking site that broke the actual Sony split story.

Tom is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

why the fuck is he still calling him mr stark?

do you have autism? tom holland played spiderman and RDJ played iron man. ofcourse he is going to jokingly call him that in an instagram post targeted towards his fans

their source is a guy who has 1000 yt subscribers who says he has an inside source.
lame

t. seething boomers

Guaranteed Holland is at D23

we will find out this weekend when disney makes an announcement

Spidertwink bad

That pic is probably from the set of the Doctor Dolittle reboot.

Attached: doctor Dolittle cast.jpg (1200x1200, 257K)

this sounds comfy af

Let them dream, user.

but why?

They could easily put him in a suit and call him iron spider or someshit, it's not like sony owns Tom Holland, they just own spider-man the character, even if they own every incarnation of spiderman, they could just asspull that he lost his powers and has to wear the suit so now he is just regular iron man but younger, and with a cuter gf

peter parker is the spider man character

>he marries his gf and gets her surname because of how woke the mouse is so now he's Peter Jones

>s-seething
nah, nobody's mad. This info is just a load of shit.

based RDJ saving his friend's career.

Zoomers make me want to accelerate climate change

they're probably fucking desu
give it 5 years when tom is in rehab and he'll #metoo rdj for sympathybux

He’s fucking beautiful and he’d get it hard

lol what kind of corporate asslicker campaigns for disney's god given right to have things without paying for them

Tommy is in California now though...

This. There were rumours way back in 2016, they even had a lovers tiff.

based boomer RDJ

He fell for the solar jew

This is why you stay inside

Well he fucked the one of the black guy in iron man 1

Wtf why is that far right bubble empty?

Not enough representation, more men than women in the cast, barely any POCs. Smh

Nice

>Iron Boomer

Attached: RCO018_1469436235.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

>president stark
Iron man bad

>Marvel Studios will helm and co-finance all Spider-Man related movies for 30% of the full profits (Disney previously wanted 50%, but Sony said no, which led to the talks falling apart).
>Sony would distribute, but Disney will acquire exclusive digital and online rights for Disney Plus and affiliated TV networks.
>Marvel Studios will helm and co-finance SpiderVerse live-action spinoffs under the same terms.
>Venom will relocate into the MCU.
This deal is fucking terrible for Sony. It's worse than the one they walked from the other day.

>Venom
Leave venom alone you fucking vultures

exactly why it's obviously fake aside from the fanfiction shit. sony has the leverage. marvel is the one losing. if anything marvel will have to sign a deal with less

Venom was a mess...the only good parts was Tom Hardy talking with Venom, everything else was shit.

Turd in the wind.

I want Marvel to fuck off like you wouldn't believe. They're seriously causing damage to film as a medium at this point.

OMGEEEEE

OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOODDDDDD!!!!
ETHEEE HAPPENENINING§§§§§§§§§§§§

CAPESHIT§§§§ SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FAAAACE!!!!

OH NO NO NO SONYBROS... WE CAN'T BE THIS MUCH OF A KEK

SONY BRROOOOSS

SONY BROSEFFFFS! VRIGINS LOL

t.Dracula

900000000$
Keep seething, mousecuck.

How it's worst when they get more money and distribution rights

Lmao it was all an epik trole

Kill yourself faggot scum

gay cunt

jesus christ this is pathetic

>Current deal
Disney gets 0% of profits
>Attempted new deal
Disney gets 50% of profits
>new deal 2.0
Disney gets 30% of profits
and online distribution
and Venom (the cornerstone and so far only movie of Sonys own cinematic universe)
and a cut of the Spider-Verse the only successful solo Sony Spider-Man movie in a decade
but we'll give you some tv rights. Anyway let us know by Saturday?

Disney just can't stop winning

Disney shills, you aren't fooling anyone

>sony completely cucks so they can have a couple shitty tv shows that will die after 2 seasons
Japan officially no longer honorary aryans

Attached: 1565954647119.png (411x410, 212K)

Why tf does RDJ give a damn, he's finally out of his contract and can do his personal projects with the shitload of money he made.

I thought RDJ was done with Marvel.

He is. He only helped his friend not lose his job

WOW AWESONE!
kys virgin cunt

Isn't Sony the one that cast this kid? What a piece of shit to pretend like he's not going to be the lead in the next two of their films no matter what! God I hate the Rat

Attached: 69069330_378796186164820_2880478155603181568_n.png.jpg (757x480, 40K)

>10 million likes.
>People think this is related to the Sony/Disney situation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560088437511-v.jpg (1000x750, 447K)

>cosmicbook.news
Just fucking kill yourself

they're called crows feet you stupid zoomer

I hope so but he could just be happy to chill with RDJ.

You mean that Venom that only did what it did because people thought it was part of the MCU and Disney paying the budget cost of Spiderverse, what a terrible deal yeah

Nice fan fiction faggot

They're gonna make him the new Ironman

Sony should just give Disney the finger and tell them they'll get 0% off the revenue, take it or leave it. Disney should be happy to have Spider-man in their MCU shit and sell the merchandise. Everything else was just a bonus.

It's what Disney deserves, but sadly the vast amount of normies just see this whole thing as Sony from ruining their marvel movies, even if it was Disney who tried to change the status quo.

I love how the rival outlet totally shits on its other woke millenial competitor

>people are legitimately hype about being regurgitated yet another story about a human spider

Capeshit was a mistake.

Attached: 1533246955405.jpg (700x746, 81K)

You ever notice the most popular heroes are a bat guy and a spider guy? So fucking weird

I just want to see them fuck

Surely this is implying that Peter is now dead with Tony lol.

>live spiderverse
It’s worse for the audience, we now get diversity tokens riding on Peter Parker’s coattails in other formats than ugly doorknob nosed cartoon characters

Closeted weirdo

So feel free to stop crying because actor A plays Spider-Man now and your childhood film of 20 years starring actor B ago isn’t the only version.

>Venom in the MCU

Not sure if I want it or not...

>Closeted
you wish faggot, your ilk needs to be executed

Surely this is implying that Peter is now dead with Tony.

Being a closet homosexual is straining. As you know.

Stimulant abuse

RDJ is definitely done with Marvel, his contract ended with Endgame.

You are correct.

You're not fooling anyone, Disneynigger. lmao

Being britbong

>Frances de la Tour is still going
neat

>TOM HOLLAND TEASES NEW DISNEY DEAL IN INSTAGRAM POST WITH RDJ
How is that teasing a new Disney deal? It just looks like they're hanging out. Iron Man is kill in universe anyway. I could see how maybe they figured out a deal for some alt-media like voice acting for a new video game or something, but not any more movies.

This. Why should Disney get any revenue from Sony's movies? People are going to see the new Spider-Man movies regardless whereas the MCU is now on life support. Sony holds all the cards here.

WOAH FREAKING EPIC FELLOW MILLENNIALSIS WE DID IT!!!!

Attached: 1535301712104.jpg (960x960, 147K)

why are they posing for a pic? are they butt buddies?

Im willing to bet this is just taking a selfie after wrapping Dr. Dolittle. Although you have to wonder why Holland would be on set when hes a voice actor in it.

Dunno bros.

Attached: 10A131CF-0A31-48FF-AAE8-464EC2122A53.png (732x772, 34K)

Sounds way reasonable. as long as they don't rape spiderverse

posing with spider-man and iron man figurine, with the mention "we did it Mr Stark" . With everything that happened yesterday that would be very unfortunate timing,

Nigger

Attached: 8D37B770-F5A2-440A-A78C-26F4D4FFD5F7.png (644x800, 14K)

Scarlet Witch causes a burp in the universe and Peter Parker is now Paul Peters, Iron Man Jr. with 75% of the same backstory.

LOL

venom was dogshit. bane did a great job but everything else was extremely boring. they also shouldve gone for a rated R film

So that's what two gay men in the desert looks like.

Based.

Attached: 1562388293863.png (1280x720, 745K)

I like how millennials are so ashamed of the pathetic corporate tools they are that they are now pushing to blame zoomers of this.
Zoomers were 5 when the MCU was born, idiots.
The people watching these movies are balding, blue haired 30 year olds.