Excuse me Yea Forums but where the fuck is my fucking Stargate thread?

Excuse me Yea Forums but where the fuck is my fucking Stargate thread?

Attached: stargate.jpg (640x360, 53K)

remake it with a proper OP like "unscheduled offworld activation" and I might be interested

So are they gonna make some new shit or what? I heard from reddit that the people that subscribed to that Stargate streaming service on day one all got free SG mission patches. Would they do that if it wasn't making money?

>complains no stargate thread
>doesn’t even start it correctly
Sneed

>subscribe to service
>get welcome gift
If the first payment costs more than a fucking patch (it will) it makes money

the shitty new miniseries is on amazon prime but I avoided it so I can't comment

It was utter garbage. It made Infinity look good.

I'm glad amazon still lets people review the shows that's what I'd gathered from the reviews. There were people who were fans of Universe (never seen sg-1 or atlantis) whining about it in the reviews so I knew it was probably very bad

Yea Forums actual anons doesn't know Stargate kino and comfy, it's a board to zoomers and low tier millennials.

speak for yourself there bub

Nah, Stargate just never had the thread numbers that Trek gets because it doesn't take itself as seriously, so the people just in it for the (You)'s don't bother with it since all the best jokes are already made by the show itself.

fans of universe probably shouldnt be judging any stargate show.

It was better than SGA.

I own the box with all seasons, I started to posting on Yea Forums years ago to talk about Lost and Stargate, now I can spent months without checking here and when I check is always rare to see any good threads. It's only memes or new hot shit from season like capeshit.
True, but I miss talking about Stargate online, read theories from other anons and all this shit or just talking about episodes.

what episode do you want to talk about?

no, no it wasnt

Attached: 1364131520555.png (648x574, 104K)

goold

Attached: ham.png (883x619, 164K)

Paradise Lost

>it's a replicator episode
Is there anything worse than that?

SG1 seasons 1-8 > SGA seasons 1-2 > SG1 seasons 9-10 > SGA seasons 3-5 >>>>> SGU

Attached: chris-judge[1].png (1911x1074, 1.81M)

Daniel or T'ealc episodes

I liked the Atlantis episode where they had the mass delusions and fought each other

Indeed.

it was called phantoms.

Attached: phantoms.jpg (700x393, 74K)

Based. Atlantis was garbage

SG:U couldv've been cool, but they chose to do gay teenage drama in space. Also, best SG1 episodes were the black hole ones and that's a fact.

>stargate is responsible for the demise of farscape
starget is forever my enemy

Bunny wae?

Attached: 1552070595.jpg (1280x556, 51K)

I'd consider myself a Stargate fan, I loved SG1 and even most of Atlantis, all 240ish hours of that stuff, yet I've never once seen Universe, Infinity, or Origins.
It's strange to have not seen 3 out of the 5 shows but they all look like such ass.

Yeah, shit went down every time a black hole figured into the story. Solar flares too.

SGU was so annoying being a character drama. They had two characters bone three times in the first 24 hours even while on duty. Then that stupid water demon and a guy is running around with a fucking flamethrower. No one trusts each other? What the fuck is this the SGC?

I can't remember this episode

I didn't remember just how fucking comfy SG1 is until I went back and rewatched S1&2 after Doctor Who went to shit
I used to come back from school and see random episodes on Nan's TV, so it was cool to see them in order
>Fuck Nu Who
>Fuck Nu Wars
>Fuck Nu Trek

Attached: 1562367327686.png (720x398, 411K)

I love both, my top one and top two favorite shows.

based and stargatepilled

If the research involved using a massively volatile planet to jump-start the stargate I'd send all the shitters too.

Attached: 1564549957931.png (628x617, 556K)

they send sg-1 into shit like that too

Will anything ever top SG1 season 4?
Also why does Chris Judge look so bad with hair?

Fuck, I've watched SG-1 three times and Atlantis two times, I have to wait like 5 years so I've forgotten most of episodes and I can enjoy my third rewatch.

Pls, revive Stargate. We need a legit reboot, SGU sucked ass, it was a pathetic attempt to get new audience from youth with the teenage drama, boobies and epic video game backstory, fucking cringe.

hell just look at atlantis. same scenario in the beginning except the shield is collapsing instead of no water. completely different reaction from the crew though as they held it together and didn't all start yelling at each other constantly.

there has literally never been a legit reboot

stop asking afor fucking reboots you fucking assahole

I'm just saying, that someone has to be in charge of mission assignments and baby sitting a bunch of snotty civilians on a planet you can't use the gate on and that they could blow up at any moment doesn't seem like something you send the cream of the crop to do.

>SG mission patches

Not interested. Is this even the best merch they can come up with?

It's really crazy how jarring the difference between the two is.
SGA
>whole crew gives off a vibe of optimism and excitement as they embark on their journey to the unknown
>First order of business as they arrive is to methodically secure a beach head and explore surroundings
>when the offworld team faces its first challenge (the wraith), they keep their cool and remain composed even when taken prisoner (even the unlikable colonel has his badass moment when he looks at the wraith and says smthg like "I am US military, identify yourself")
>Even thought the expedition is civilian, they acquiesce the need for military takeover of leadership when the situation demands it

Now, SGU
>can't even cross the gate properly, fly around like a bunch of pinballs
>start talking all at the same time once the gate closes
>"WE HAVE TO SPLIT UP"
>spend ten minutes bitching about the chain of command
>people can just steal food, apparently
>open abuse of power from the military (bullying the faggot scientist)
>civilians can't even go on a hike on their first outing, spend the entire trip bitching that their legs hurt

Man, that show was fucking painful.

I hate the ancians on Stargate Atlantis. They should be more advanced and have super powers

>Pls, revive Stargate. We need a legit reboot
God no. Just leave SG as is. We can always rewatch, nothing new could ever be half as good as what we have already.
>SGU sucked ass
Was better than S04/S05 of SGA