Why do they hate him?

Why do they hate him?

Attached: Arnie, Jr..png (600x940, 439K)

he can beat every family member

He's super strong

I don't know it's fucked up that they treat him like shit. He wasn't the one that stuck his dick into the maid.

He's the bastard child, of course none of his half siblings care, same with step siblings

>follows in Arnie's footsteps
>isn't kennedy pampered
>is the jon snow of the family
who would've thought the bastard child would be the most based

I know the feeling. I promise you they hate him because he is his father's favorite.

He represents a work ethic they loathe and see as "beneath them"

how do you know these things

its either him or their dad
but dad has money

Take a good hard look.

Attached: 1555557701392.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

I was born from an affair and my siblings despised me for similar reasons.

why hasn't he been in any movies yet?

Because he represents the thing that killed their family.

Christopher could be an absolute unit to surpass his father and that ugly mulatto monstrosity but he's probably mentally fucked from his literal heroic larger than life dad fucking a midget spic made and ruining his childhood.

He's genuinely ugly

I’m glad he still has some family love from his father. The guy would definitely be a shooter if he got neglected by everyone from his family (except for his mom obviously)

his son's a kennedy. they've been fatasses since john f got shot.

A Mexican killed the Kennedy's?

The one on the right looks like the love child... Jeez.

>this cope
Get the fuck off Yea Forums Chrissy and hit the weights then take a shower and get a clue.

serious question... Are bastard childs really hated that much? what would you do Yea Forums if you were joseph?

Same thing he's doing. Pump, love my dad because he loves me back and chase trim. All internal strife turned into motivation to lift another plate. It's the best you can do in that position.

Attached: 1559704780249.jpg (637x955, 67K)

I mean, honestly, I'd probably slink away and just try to get by.
Joseph's got Arnie's drive, though, I wanna see this kid live the American dream as much as his dad did. I dunno why.

Pretty much exactly what Joseph is doing, learning from dad the legend and working out with him, and trying to be kind to the half siblings

he looks like his mom

Stop being a pussy Chrissy boy, it's not your dad's fault you're a failure, you could pull a Donald Trump and surpass him in other ways, but you're not even trying, you're a fat sack of shit wasting god tier genetics and royal family dna and influence. You could have this world by the balls but instead you eat like a dumpster.

imagine living under the insurmountable shadow of your gigachad political figure/actor dad looking like that

They all literal cucks but the bastard.