Dude what if everybody dumb but me

dude what if everybody dumb but me

Attached: 1544231143736.png (350x492, 417K)

Luke Wilson's character was dumb too, just decidedly less so than the others.

Just like real life

Attached: 6b7[1].png (645x729, 23K)

Did you finish the movie?

it wasn't supposed to be a documentary!!!

Attached: 8150938509185.png (231x218, 9K)

wat if op is the only duwb one and we are all smart

Dude what is everyone was an NPC except us /pol/acks?

its a fun idea that had to have some context. what else were they going to do to establish this premise? everyone's made dumb except a guy and his love interest by some retard radiation or something? time travel to a dumb dystopia is a fun idea too

Fuck this retarded earth we need a meteor

He was dumb too. Maybe if you actually watched the movie instead of getting riled up by some dumbass Yea Forums or /pol/ thread, you would notice that.

>dumb
Are you sure you guys watched Idiocracy? Everyone in that movie was able to talk.

Mild kek

>NOOOO STOP GETTING STUPIDER HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET TAXES FOR BLACK PEOPLE NOOOOW?!!!!!!

Attached: 1563577412930.png (785x1000, 254K)

How would you feel if in the sequel it turned out that everyone was unironically pretending to be stupid and were very very sarcastically making fun of the protagonist using a grand conspiracy of pretending-to-be-retarded

Idiocracy is funny but it's way too masturbatory. People never associate with the idiots that just consume and consume and holler at action movies, they associate with the one smart guy in the film.

>HAHAHA
>LETS BLAME THE WORLDS PROBLEMS ON UNEDUCATED, POOR PEOPLE INSTEAD OF ON CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND CORPORATE GREED.
>HAHAHA SO SMART LOL
this movie is probably the ultimate pleb filter. i normally love mike judge but this film is stupid both on a philosophical and comedic level

>Luke Wilson's character was dumb too, just decidedly less so than the others.

The guy was suppose to be a 5/10 on the intelligence scale. Not an idiot, but also not the smartest either. The point is he is an average man for 2006, who becomes the worlds smartest man in a future where everyone's IQ dropped to single digits.

My mom bought this for me when I was young kid. She knew kino

Then kind of like real life for me.

You realize those people are voting in the corrupt politicians right?

the only redeeming factor of the movie is its first 3 minutes desu

perfect argument against democracy

reddit used to love this movie then SRS gave the order that it wasn't kosher

never forget

>i normally love mike judge but this film is stupid both on a philosophical and comedic level

Idiocracy is basically a direct continuation of Beavis and Butthead. Beavis and Butthead showed how teenagers were being dumbed down by their own eco-system. Which encouraged ignorance towards stupidity. Idiocracy shows the natural evolution of What Beavis and Butthead started.

Fund it.

Doesn’t the movie also blame the corporations that abused people’s simple desires and on selling stupid shit

tfw 140IQ and watch this.

liberals fear what they dont understand

Attached: mike-judge-applying-lip-balm.jpg (670x486, 56K)

That's retarded

But would you watch it all the way through?

Holy fucking kino

No

I don't think you know what "pleb filter" means.

Don't lie.

I guarantee everyone on Yea Forums is dumber than mike judge

Unironically this

Not him, but "pleb filter" can be - and is - used both ways. And before you direct your autism against me, I'm not arguing that it should.

Anyone else here besides me think this is kinda a documentary?

>WOW LITERALLY ME
>IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN
>OPEN YOUR EYES
>GO GRETA!!!

This movie was formulaic trash. People are actual idiots for loving it based simply on the narration in the first scene (yet another sign of a trash film) Muh premise!

And yet several prophecies in the movie have come true. We've now reached the point where no fucking company knows how to control any of its systems anymore and the software just runs shit. Microshit engineers don't even fucking know how Windows works anymore.

Anyone trying to "out-rebel" the rebels by going with the flow is exactly the sort of retard this movied warned about. Pity you're too stupid to realize the irony.

he was recruited for being remarkably average

Heh, everyone is an NPC, everyone but me and people that think like me

Yet these same retards will just double down on their choices when you point it out. It makes you a condescending elitist to point out when people vote against their own interests by voting in whatever strongman can make them feel good instead of rationally looking at policy.

he was far from average the way he acted he wouldn't even make it through high school

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Sneed

Antinatalism and the importation of low-IQ third worlders are progressive issues.

I never went to collage because ur all dum.

You know if you get triggered by someone comparing the movie to the current political climate, you're only proving it true.

Imo Trump is fine on policy if you're a standard Republican or moderate leaning-right.
He's loud and boisterous but if you can get over that he's good enough.