Main character is fat

>main character is fat
>still has a hot gf
stop with the unrealistic bs jewwood and giving irl fatties hope

Attached: 1566400969556.jpg (320x320, 50K)

this. we need a fatass holocaust

Thanks for reminding me OP, I need to work out, just got a new pullup bar I've been meaning to try out.

Attached: av7XpYn_700b.jpg (497x348, 45K)

what's a healthy weight for a 5'10.5 middle age male?

110lbs

>adding a half inch to your height
the manlet cope is real

True women rate obesity worse than short height or small dick it’s a almost universal turn off.

I can't even do a pullup anymore. I weigh like 167.

Attached: 20190822_150657.jpg (2988x5312, 1.84M)

I'm dying.

>5'7
>150lbs
>male
>can do 18 push ups
>can do a mile in 10 minutes
>still fat

I don't get it

we're all dying, some faster than others

5'7" 150 is not too horrible desu. I'm 5'8" and 205, but was 160 a few months ago. Would kill to go back to that weight

what's notable about pico de gao

get a bar and start practicing

/k/ here
It is stupidly absurd how easily you can get laid as a relatively out of shape service-member or vet. Lost my virginity in few hours of arriving at my duty station. Honestly feel sorry for folks that never busted their cherry, when there is a plethora of women/men/anything in between that are present looking to do the same as you. Being surrounded by women your same age, they are as horny as you.

Attached: 100_0493.jpg (2832x2128, 1.05M)

kilograms or pounds?

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (200x200, 12K)

mfw im a 155kg fat cunt with a hot 50kg gf

>gained 45 lbs in a few months
How?

Pounds lol. I used to weight like 140 and I was very agile.
Cleans out your stomach. And it's tasty as fuck if you make it chad.
I can't afford a pub.

A friend of mine that's obese has a slim wife.
idk how he did it.
They even have a kid.
He's only 23 the fuck.
He's not good looking or anything, he's more intelligent than average but not overly. Doesn't come from money and is currently in university.

Not him, but I've gained 40lbs in 1 month before. Its crazy how little it takes for someone to just slide to hell. One day it says 140lbs the scale, in 2 days its 148lbs and you say "well i ate a bunch thats just temp water weight" than 3 days later your 153lbs and go fuck? And than you too afraid to check the scale so you don't weigh yourself for another week and it says 160lbs and you freak out and you start watching what you eat, but it just seems every time you eat a lil food and than you check the scale you gained 3 lbs and than another week passes by and your close to 170lbs and you just give in with depression and eat yourself more.

This is exactly how skinny fat guys fall off the wagon
t.fell off the wagon