Tom, our retarded fanbase is starting to know sony was in the right...

>Tom, our retarded fanbase is starting to know sony was in the right, upload a picture of you and RDJ to get people saying FUCK SONY again

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-230245.png (1631x2048, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/tags/Robert Downey Jr*d**s*Tom Holland/works
archiveofourown.org/tags/Peter Parker*s*Tony Stark/works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LMAOO
He did it

Damn that's desperate as hell if true. I don't care enough to check, though.

wasnt it just bullshit media clickbait and nothing is actually happening?

>don't to with them Tom please
what did he mean by this?

what kind of satanic rituals do they do up there in the hills

probly some chinese slave in a click farm

Attached: chinese-click-farm.jpg (636x848, 108K)

>Sony was in the right
Stop and think for a second just how fucked up things have to be for this to be the case.

Imagine having your life revolving around a bunch of Spandex wearing actors who play in movies with moralities and screenwriting taken straight from a cartoon for seven year olds. Dumb fucking cattle.

you don't even know what the quabble is about

can someone please give me a tl;dr on this whole fiasco between disney and sony

i dont really keep up with all this mcu stuff

Attached: 1561603230061.jpg (623x528, 57K)

Attached: 69540301_2373450056262892_29557879019716114_n.jpg (1080x810, 135K)

>sony was in the right
you couldn't be more wrong

Attached: wong.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

boi he bouta dab
#based

Attached: 67276822_486440228838477_5578544426178610080_n.jpg (1080x810, 114K)

Disney are being greedy fucks as usual and Sony told them to fuck off

Try to be less obvious next time mouse

Attached: 69259799_858705077837922_1745667206256092889_n.jpg (1080x810, 128K)

just IMAGINE robert pounding tom's boipusy

Look at that fucking hellscape behind them. "People" actually live there. Lmao

>those wrinkles
Tom wall status: hit.

>wanting to split profits 50/50
>"""""""""greedy""""""""'

Oh just fire this little bitch
He had to call this old whore when is disney fucking things
FIRE HIMMM!

Did people just up and forget about Spiderverse?

>still have 2 spiderman movies to make
So what happens is that they just sit on the license forever.

>archiveofourown.org/tags/Robert Downey Jr*d**s*Tom Holland/works

>archiveofourown.org/tags/Peter Parker*s*Tony Stark/works

OK BUT DID TOM WENT TO ROBERT’S HOUSE? IS HE STILL THERE? AND THOSE PICS OH MY GOD ARE THEY LIKE ALONE? ASDFGH I JUST CAN’T OH MY GOD AND THE “Mr Stark we did it!” WHAT DID THEY DO? HAVE SEX? OR MAYBE THIS MEANS PETER CAN STAY IN THE MCU AAAAA TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY PEOPLE

>Splitting profits 50/50 while still having 100% of the merchandising
>Not greedy

>Own all the merchandising right
>Have full creative control over the movies
>Sony still financed both movies completely
>Disney will not only have half the money from the films but the 1.5 BILLION a year from toy sales that you can’t earn from a character whose film rights you legally own.
Like you wouldn’t tell them to fuck off too.

Attached: 0B83E50F-BD17-4570-AADD-663911626473.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Disney have 100% merchandising profits
Sony live action Spiderman films consistently hit $800 Million when not involved in the MCU
Why the fuck would they offer Disney a 100% increase in profits when they’d get more money going alone?

i see the sony shills are out in full-force

I'm just laughing at all the old cocks this kid has been sucking these past 2 days and how many he has to suck to keep this role

>do all the work and give me 50%
>oh and im taking 100% of the merchandise profits too

Is that RDJ’s platform shoes in the lens reflection?? Hahahaha

why does tom look like a meth addict?

The Jew fears the samurai

>tomholland2013
Damn he's young

Yummy

Attached: IMG_20190822_153335.jpg (479x479, 20K)

>Sony still financed both movies completely
>do all the work

where are you guys getting this from? the wikipedia articles for both movies state that sony retained creative control, and funding for the movies was done by several production companies

what does that finger in the mouth means, and tom's face?

tom is going the Drake Bell route

Attached: drake bell.jpg (975x648, 44K)

When you say Disney was wrong it makes more sense

Sony didn't need Disney.
They could've just kept doing spiderman movies on their own for 100% profits.

They did collaborate, where Sony payed all of the money for the movie, Disney took 100% of the merchandise, and 5% of the money the movie made.

so for real why the fuck are they hanging out together? i'm close to tom holland's age and i work with people who are rdj's age and i cannot imagine wanting to hang out with them. what the fuck

Attached: hector-bellamanca.gif (640x361, 131K)

YOU MAD DA MOVIE I TAKE 50% OKAY BYE

No, I'd rather not you faggot.

Attached: 6qk7h4isgvh31.jpg (640x739, 76K)

>the size of those fucking crowsfeet

Oosh

>the ironman dicksucking is not a movie thing

Impossible because Robert is a bottom
he has the boy fucking him

Attached: 988_640.jpg (640x753, 115K)

>Sony flails around for 5 years after Spider-Man 3 while Marvel Studios builds the strongest brand in the industry.
>Spider-Man film rights are about to expire.
>throw together a shitty duology of forgettable nearly Fant4stic-tier Spider-Man flicks to keep the rights.
>Andrew Garfield personally offends the Sony execs and gets shitcanned.
>Not wanting to take the chance on a third iteration of Spider-Man on their own, Sony accepts Marvel's offer to produce films for them in exchange for Spider-Man appearances in the MCU.
>the MCU version of the character goes on to appear in 4 $1 billion+ films including the biggest film of all time. Your IP is now supercharged.
>Marvel asks for additional compensation for this service.
>say no because suddenly you think "Nah, I got this" based on 1 completely forgettable Tom Hardy flick.
Sony lmao

>yfw spiderman 4 is happening

Attached: 30601E32-4A73-45E1-A491-E3F2BC60D5D1.jpg (934x960, 67K)

>We did it Mr Stark...we escaped capeshit

billionaires getting millionaires to do their bidding

how sad it is when disney gets more and more IP and amassing more control over entertainment and liberal actors and neckbeard manchildren can only think how EPIC it is to have certain spandex wearers in their latest blockbuster

>using shitty 3 years old's toy instead of a good hot toy collectible
they surely do not care

>gets btfo
>s-sony shills
Lol

It's all for show for the fans. Like they're buddies in real life lol

who thr fuck are you fooling

The plot thickens.

Definitely could be nothing, but Holland isn't that naive. I'm hoping this means something is close and he got the knowledge first. It just wouldn't make sense for him to post something MCU related so soon after the news - especially with that kind of wording.

Venom made 900000000$
Cope.

how much sex do you think they’re having?

What is implied by this picture?

Obvious fucking PR stunt

>Marvel asks for additional compensation
>additional compensation
>45%
imagine being this disingenious the mouse needs better shills

a millionaire proudly showing a young man on his huge mansion. to show other millionaires and billionaires that his pussyhole is on sale. one thing for sure, holland's puccihole will need several weeks to heal after they're done with him. don't be surprised if we see him on a wheelchair

that Tom is very good at oral

RDJ gives up all the future money he gets from MCU movies in order to ensure a deal goes through. Thus, sacrificing himself again for the greater MCU good.

KINDA LOOKS LIKE THE MARIN HEADLANDS, NICE VIEW OF THE BRIDGE

BUT COULD BE ANYWHERE

How is this model actually profitable

That’s rdj’s house, there’s a video on yt of him showing his home and you can see the reindeer picture that’s in the last pic

The only reason the movies have been as succesful as they are is specifically because Feige had full creative control. If Sony went with the deal Marvel would split the costs of financing. Also Venom was a fluke. It got eviscerated by critics and audiences aren't going to be fooled twice. If Venom 2 is shit it will bomb. Same with Morbius. Spider-Verse was successful because Amy Pascal and Avi Arad weren't as involved. If they fuck up those movies they'll be right back where they were after ASM2.

ASM and ASM2 made less money than the 2 MCU films.

ask Pokemon go spoofers

the thought of tom being desperate makes me hard

because they own the fucking character, sony only owns the movie rights

Far from home made marvel like 50 million or something....out of a billion $

even less reason to give up the profits
they fucking would make the same money as if they agreed to it themselves might as well keep doing that

>Far from home made marvel like 50 million or something....out of a billion $
Based sony cucking the jew.

>reboot spiderman again
>think fans will love it
>no stark, happy, stark suits, can't mention avengers or anything

Anyone who didn't like Venom are probably brain dead millenials who need political pandering 24/7 and diversity hires

Sony and Disney can go fuck themselves but holy shit, Disney is a plague.

>no stark, stark suits
Pretty sure he's dead bro, you can drop that argument now
>can't mention avengers
Yep they're pretty much all dead too

>every movie is in the future
>can't even reference them that they're dead
>just no more stark suit because stark is dead

>reboot spiderman
They already did, it's called venom and it did extremely well. They'll just introduce Spidey into it

>can't even reference them that they're dead
Oh no how will the movie ever be good without referencing a dead person. What?
>no more stark suit
Good, it was shit.

God what a shitty studio

Imagine defending them LOL

Attached: trsah.jpg (706x604, 101K)

into the verse was better anyway

>Disney owns literally the whole Marvel universe except Spider-Man and the X-Men
>rakes in 100% for ever character besides them
>SONY rents out Spider-Man, probably the most popular Marvel hero ever, to include in multi-billion dollar MCU
>MCU gets a boost, Spider-Man makes SONY money, everybody's happy
Fuckin shekels tho t. Yidsney
Why the fuck should anybody sympathize with them? 1 out of the 10 billion the MCU makes goes to a different corporation, and that other corp are supposed to be these huge scumbags for that?

AHAHA

Literally only reason spiderman is doing well at the moment is the MCU and now you think he's amazing standalone

Sony cucks are delusional

>actually focusing on the story instead of references and cameos
the shared universe part is the weakest part on the movies that are not called avengers.

they own the xmaen now, but anyone that has read any event about the xmen togheter with avengers knows they should stay away from each other as far as possible.

You've never been invited to a company hike huh? Sure, your managers bring some crappy IPAs and talk about their grandkids, but those activities can mean the difference between being one of the ones laid off vs promoted.

>Literally only reason spiderman is doing well at the moment is the MCU
Literally what is the reason Venom is doing well then?

MCU didn't won oscar tho

its marketing son

Short version
>Disney: we want a bigger share from Spooderman IP
>Sony: no
>soibois: BEHEAD SONY EXECS FOR THEY OFFENDED THE MOUSEGOD

i legit thought someone edited booster shoes in RDJ's sunglasses, whatever that is looks like a pair of nikes

Because Venom's cool and badass
Rated R Venom 2 would rock, Carnage could be cool

they should be blaming marvel for selling their characters so freely back in the day

oops suddenly they're worth billions, guess thats too bad

>Venom's cool but Spidey isn't popular at all without the MCU
So you shouldn't care that MCU is losing a useless character like this then

>less than spiderman movies
>less than jumanji...
>less than Spectre and skyfall
>35% metacritic
>29% RT
>6.7/10 IMDB

>hitting the wall at 23 years old

British genes everyone, kek

>a spinoff tale made less than already stablished franchises
jees who would ahve tought.

>muh metacritic
It was fun and MCU Spidey was shit, how about them objective metrics you faggot

one of my faggot managers was crying at work about “corporate greed” ruining the mcu and how upset he was, i can’t believe how pathetic these people are

Nobody grows up hoping that they get their face on a limited release of 1500 figures for some NEETs to own. They want millions of kids to grow up loving their performance and owning their $10 action figures. That's what gets you remembered.

>Marvel asks for additional compensation for this service.
You mean
>Disney asks for a 1000% increase to their spiderman movie profits, while sony funds it, while sony gets no merchandise money, while spiderman was only in the mcu out of the gracious acts of sony

People TRULY don't have anything better to talk about...

It was 50/50 financing also

So spend 100-150million each, get $500million each.

Remember Sony doesn't own Spiderman, only the movie rights. Hence why marvel gets the merchandise money

>I hope our corporate overlords get overthrown by other corporate overlords
you're no better

>Also Venom was a fluke. It got eviscerated by critics and audiences aren't going to be fooled twice. If Venom 2 is shit it will bomb.
Venom only got eviscerated specifically because of combined shills from gaga and disney trying to gain leverage on sony to buy Spider-Man outright, you could see the spam botting replies clearly copy pasted across thousands of accounts. It survived from word of mouth alone, the sequel will be good because of the creatives behind it.

>they should be blaming marvel for selling their characters so freely back in the day
That was completely on Ike the kike permutter, the guy behind inhumans, the man running the veterans association, and general all around shitbag. Fuck that cunt.

Attached: ike perlmutter is a vindictive faggot and i hope he dies.png (1853x1158, 195K)

>Remember Sony doesn't own Spiderman, only the movie rights. Hence why Disney gets the merchandise money
Hence why Disney doesn't get their movie.

burn in hell you FUCKING FAGGOT

>MUH RT and metacritic

Fuck off

i don’t care either way, capeshit sucks. if i cared about spiderman i’d pick up a comic book.

I liked Jumanji and the new seem like it’s going to be #litty as well.

Tom Holland and Ty Simpkins are relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss them relentlessly.

Haven't read any events but remember seeing a lot of covers being x-men vs avengers, why is that?

It made 900000000$ and the only people that hated it were mcu brainwashed cultists that unironically wanted the movie to bomb so it could be handed over to their God and Savior, disney.

Tom was HOT in The Impossible

>Yea Forums suddenly starts caring about sony as if they're the good guys just because disney is now fighting them
>but this board isn't contrarian :^)

Nah, you got it all wrong bro.
>pal around with RDJ
>best food, drugs, sex, high-class hookers
>even bang movie stars
>yfw you will never double penetrate ScarJo with RDJ as you HIGH FIVE EACH OTHER
>THIS FEELS REALLY GOOD MR. STARK!
WHY EVEN LIVE BROS?

Attached: 1431661587187.png (331x432, 272K)

>corporations waging proxy wars through actors and frenzied fans
this is not the dystopian cyberpunk future I wanted

Attached: 1398474585209.jpg (358x354, 19K)

Fuck Sony

The holocaust never happened.

but the people at work make 15 bucks an hour and need to get permission from their wives if they can stay out until late 9 and buy a sixpack of bud light.

they are no fun and are bitter old men

ive always thought they looked similar

tom looks JUST'd in this photo

Marvel's the one responsible in the creative side.

>Venom bombed
Lmao.

It doesn't make any sense. Most of the the X Men plot is that people are racist against mutants while the Avengers are beloved celebrities except for briefly during civil war. So the whole themes end up contrived.
"Wow who's that amazing superhero ... wait he was born with his powers? MUTANTS WILL NOT REPLACE US!"
Though chances are Disney makes the XMen super sanitized and never addresses the racism aspect about them.

>Disney marvel doesn't let dad put Spiderman on his 4 year old kids grave because it would "hurt the brand"
>Disney "hurt the brand"

Fuck both Disney and Sony. I don't care about the stupid corporations. I care about the characters, actors, and people who've put care into making them entertaining. I just want Tom, along with the current storyline and mcu characters, to continue together. Just make a fucking deal. Is it impossible at this point?

>I care about the characters, actors, and people who've put care into making them entertaining. I just want Tom, along with the current storyline and mcu characters, to continue together.

Attached: 1527678986486.png (732x772, 34K)

"Baby! The OTHER white meat!"

Attached: bfbb25f351ce9fd4c7bebd1c9551cd4838b00f56aa804228106e6adcc00123d7.jpg (625x363, 47K)

>RDJ makes a deal with Sony to appear in Spidey films as an ai to ensure more ticket sales.
>As long as Sony accepts the old 5% MCU deal Disney had before.
I know it's unlikely but RDJ saving Tom like Tony did Peter would be cool.

Care elaborate, Mr. Wojak? Or are you just gonna spout memes?

If you genuinelly feel enthralled by corporately produced narratives aimed at children and 20 something infantilized males, you're low IQ.

Attached: 1566437785670.png (619x496, 388K)

Attached: 1566437852821.png (1920x1536, 2.66M)

theyre gonna taste muh venommmmm

Attached: 1538811763230.jpg (981x787, 72K)

I was entertained, yes. I didn't call them masterpieces but I liked them. Spidey/Venom are my favorite heroes in Marvel and I'd just like to see them interacting with the other Marvel characters. Sorry that my taste is so shit. It's nothing new.

He looks pretty happy for a guy who just lost his attachment to the mcu.

But honestly how much more money would ASM1/2 make if they were part of the MCU? These new Spider-Man films owe a lot to their success to the MCU.