Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Thread

battle for first place edition

Attached: rw1jTeK.png (869x624, 391.11K)

is Loaisiga bad this year?

Is not there yet. Top reliever so far is King.

Attached: FRxnzfqWQAc_oho.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Attached: FRxx7jhXIAYP-fi.jpg (1280x720, 235.46K)

monty against a lineup of 9 righties is scary desu

Yeah he’s been disappointing so far. Last year his sinker had wicked movement but it’s looked relatively flat so far this season

well he looked good so far at least (hope i dont jinx it)

nice play. i fucking hate the shift

He needs run support. Always playing tight games is hard.

A STANTONIAN CATCH.

hes so fucking good in the outfield and yet they still refuse to play him there daily

Stanton bomb coming up

>hits through your shift

I was so fucking mad we got IKF instead of a big-name shortstop but I've fallen in love with him

What the fuck just happened

FUCK.

jordan montgomery fucked the wife of every yankees batter there is no other explanation for why they refuse to give him run support

Attached: 1648678852755.png (603x354, 24.53K)

Really feels like this game decides the series, because I like our chances tomorrow but we're 100% losing on Wednesday.

i keep thinking these jays-yanks games are gonna be slugfests because both teams have stacked lineups but then theyre always pitchers duels
thats baseball suzyn

HAPPY GLEYBER DAY

FUCKING GLEYBER. FINALLY.

>finally gets run support
>gives runs right back the next inning
why are you like this, monty?

We are going manfredball tonight...

It's weird because they love pretending to be super gay when there's like an ass shot by saying stuff like "love his cake" or whatever. When they do that are they not making fun of gay people? Is it not insulting that whenever people pretend to be gay they're talking about cock and male ass, or other gay shit? I don't know why I wrote this since people here are probably already aware of that but whatever.

Yankees are done now that they can't play teams like Detroit and Baltimore for 3 weeks straight.

johhny lasagna is BACK

Great fucking inning.

I’ve noticed this too. Can’t make a gay joke but you can larp as a gay caricature? Weird

This is a fun game yank-bros

agreed, win or lose i will have really enjoyed this game. two best teams in the al east going at it

Pinch run for the lard lad and that’s a run baka

this next at-bat determines the game

Here it comes

Grichuk wouldn't have let us down.

holmes is proof that strikeouts arent everything, 82.1% groundball rate this year

don't care that he's a jay i love cimber so much bros submarine pitchers are the fucking best

he's very based

On point. GIDP machine.

Montoyo why

the game has shifted so much towards strikeout guys that groundball pitchers are the new market inefficiency, a weak grounder might occasionally find a hole but most of the time its gonna be a double play. the yankees understand this which is why they're huge on sinker/slider guys now

It's over.

is romano unavailable? was pretty surprised you guys didnt go to him but i guess it makes sense with how much work hes been getting recently

He's been playing a ridiculous amount. 11 saved already.;

strong feeling donaldson is going to fuck us here

ive got a strong feeling hes going to K here desu

speedy

I was more concerned about pulling Cimber so soon, given his pitch count, and because Garcia's been shakey.

G L E Y B E R
L
E
Y
B
E
R

fuck

King time?

Green time. Either is CHAD time or FUCK time.

chad green pitching is scaring me. hasnt looked his best so far.

Pinga time?

hate to say it but chad will choke. its what he does

K

Nah, he's already got ump support.

gg

CHAD DIDNT CHOKE HOLY SHIT
gg jaysbros, was a fun one, cant believe we got carried by gleyber fucking torres of all people

GG. Nailbitters are the best. See you tomorrow.

enjoy the leafs winning while you can
before the rangers stomp their shit in the ECF

Attached: 1646592670466.png (630x354, 224.6K)

We cheer for the Jays because they're the only canuck team, but nobody likes the city of Toronto or the Laffs.