Ronaldo has 45 more goals than Messi in his career

>Ronaldo has 45 more goals than Messi in his career
>messi will barely score a few more
>Ronaldo is still the 3rd best scorer in the premiere with a shit team
>Will probably keep playing for years to come
Damn, Messi's legacy will age like milk in the sun

Attached: tumblr_mpdopkKyQt1sqkjh2o1_400.gif (300x168, 1.74M)

Who do people remember, Gerd Muller or Maradona?

Maradona is remembered for being a coke addict and that goal with his hand, modern day comparison would be balloteli

The big personality. Maradona and Ronaldo.

Maradona is remembered for winning the World Cup. Messi has no comparable achievements and will be remembered for nothing.

>>messi will barely score a few more
according to you

>Messi wins a league title as a key player
>penaldo statpads his team into the conference league
Yep penaldo really is the GOAT.

One is a no.10, the other is a poacher. The fact that Messi is so close to Ronaldo in career goals should make this whole ‘rivalry’ a joke to any non-fanboy.

Alfonso, your arguments only convince morons that haven’t been following Man United. Without Ronaldo, they’d be firmly in the mid table.

You know damn well they could put megan rapinoe in his place and they'd still beat Lens

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415.41K)

Finished 2nd last season without him
The fact that every Manure play now is "pass it to Ronaldo so he can keep statpadding because he's a selfish little bitch" dragged them down to 7th place

>10
Sweety, Messi is a centreback. Amazing how he got so many pre assists in his career playing so deep

Your logic would only make sense if Ronaldo somehow had an effect on the defense of Manchester United as well. That team cannot play, all you have to do is watch a single match and you’ll see that every regular starter bar Ronaldo, De Gea has checked out. Now then, let’s talk about Messi, can you tell me why he has 4 goals in Ligue One?

That same defense finished 2nd last season lol
Face it user, Ronaldo ain't carrying shit, he needs other players to make him shine

Maradona gets remembered because he was a magician, like Messi.
Ronaldo it's gonna have a legendary legacy, but not because he scored a lot of goals against Norwich and Andorra.

Ronaldo can play forever but he'll never be close to Messi's peak. He's just another annoying islander like everyone in Madeira wish they'd been given independence in 1975 and left us all the fuck alone

Truly the GOAT.
Can't wait to see him lift the World Cup in December.

MU 2020/2021 (no Ronaldo)
73 goals scored

MU 2021/2022
57 goals with 2 games still to play

Attached: 1649850731313.jpg (708x1025, 148.52K)

heh my boy ronaldlingz just needs more time and an alive son, chud

>Benzema plays like shit for most of his career
>finally gets good after Ronaldo leaves
>this is somehow Ronaldo's fault

Ole got found out at the start of the season and the defense crumbled completely, nice job outing yourself as someone that doesn't even watch the matches.

You ignore messi was in the same club much longer, ronaldo was in several. As messifags are finding out, thats a big factor

when ronaldo left, la liga was at it's strongest
now?
sevilla was competing for the title for half the season

PSG literally had a better winning percentage without Messi this season lol. They got more points and goals om average without him on the field.

PSG's first draw and defeat in the league came when Messi started both games. They beat Lyon 2-1 after subbing off Messi. Messi's league debut came in a 2-0 victory as a substitution when the score was 2-0

PSG came from behind 0-1 at half-time to defeat defending champions Lille after substituting Messi at the half

Islanders cope. Ronaldo was at Madrid for 9 years and this is what he could come up with. These numbers would only be Messie's 4th best season. Wish FLAMA had bombed Andorinha's facilities so we wouldn't have this silly discussion.

Attached: FRr4S0pXsAIiXV7.jpg (1080x1353, 208.89K)

PSG's next two draws in the league were 0-0 and 1-1 with Messi starting. The sole goal Messi did not score nor assist

PSG eventually followed up with consecutive 1-1 draws, the first of which Messi started and was not directly involved in the goal. The latter draw was the first time PSG dropped points without Messi in the lineup

>91 goals
>best season
Didn't he score those 90+ goals in a regular calendar year?

If Ronaldo played in La liga as long as Messi there would be no debate. Ronaldo would have far surpassed Messi's stats in probably every category except for maybe assists and passes but that's only because Barcelona was a possession team and Messi is a system baby.

PSG's next two defeats including their largest to the date in the league to that point would have Messi in the starting lineup, only one goal scored which he assisted

You retards can keep fighting each other all you want. Both are amazing and nobody else will ever come close for at least a couple of decades, possibly more.
Seeing these 2 appear in the same generation is both one of my greatest joys and biggest regrets at the same time. Just imagine how much they would have achieved if they weren't competing with each other and instead straight up dominated by themselves for 15 years straight. Each one would have like 12 balon dors and 8 CLs.
You could argue that they pushed each other to become better, but I will also argue that they also held each other back from achieving even greater things. I guess, I am satisfied with what we got, as the 12 years they kept batting heads have been amazing and it all started with that CL semi final in 2008. I am gonna miss them dearly. Peak kino the both of them.

Attached: rm.jpg (1200x674, 100.3K)

PSG's largest defeat of the season however would come 3-0 against Monaco without Messi, and to date their only defeat without Messi in the lineup. Their next two draws would be with Messi in the starting lineup. In conclusion, PSG dropped a total of 5 points without Messi in the lineup this season.

I agree but the way you worded your post is very reddit

>the way you worded your post is very reddit
You're just too used to seeing shitposts and banter because that's all Yea Forums has now. Nobody even tries to discuss anything. It was just my honest opinion. I am fed up reading all this dishonest bullshit, distorting facts to support an argument in favor of Ronaldo or in favor of Messi just to shitpost and get (you)'s. It's over, they're both past their primes and very soon they will retire and you will never see them playing forever. It's high time you appreciate them because you will never see anything like them for decades, shitpost hour is over. Just celebrate them.

Based Greekposter

Here's to Marinakis, am I right brother?

>Maradona gets remembered because he was a magician,
Maradona gets remembered because of the world cups you brainlet

Messi is not even the most talented southamerican player of all time. in terms of dribles and vision Ronaldinho is miles ahead, not to mention the dozen other brazilians from the 70s and 90s who are also miles ahead physically and mentally.

you are like an englishman saying "Beckham is the goat, i mean look at him, what a magician". i mean sure if you ignore all other countries of this continent and all other players like a schizo then ok he is the goat.

Jesus, that's insane
Penaldo could never. He'll never be better than Messi.

Did you type all of that on greek then google translated it to english? or did you just wrote it like a normal person?
Do you think what you’re gonna say in greek first? just curious about some stuff since you’re a bit eloquent

>Did you type all of that on greek then google translated it to english?
No
>or did you just wrote it like a normal person?
Define "normal". I don't know how people write and speak English in the context that you're asking me. Never even thought about it.
>Do you think what you’re gonna say in greek first?
No, that just makes it confusing for me. I just think in English. I am not sure if other people think in their own language, translate internally, then proceed to write a post, but I would guess it depends on your native language. If sentence structure and vocabulary are similar to English then it might help you. For me, Greek sentence structure is ass backwards compared to English most of the time so it doesn't help, but we share a lot of words since the English vocabulary has a ton of words that have their roots in the Greek language and that helped a bit when I was first studying English, not so much anymore.

Oh yeah I do the same, and by normal I meant just thinking in the language you’re typing. Was just wondering if people do it differently

>JFs are thinking in English 24/7
Literally rent free.

Attached: 1539695797025.jpg (799x445, 66.1K)

no one would give a fuck about pendu if his fans weren't batshit crazy

Messi fans are just as insane. You're all so obsessed over your idols you feel the need to lie and spread narratives to defend your favorite billionaire or slander his "mortal enemy". Don't think I don't see the same flags writing the same autistic shit over and over and making the same threads with the same images on both sides. Both fanbases are mentally ill. They're 2 great players at the dawn of their careers, that's all there is to it. Funniest thing is they're both still better than the average player despite their age which only proves how good they both are.

Anyway, I am out. Have fun with your shitflingings all over the board.

messi fans only respond...
fuck off its not like this shit hasn't started because former players and tv personalities always put messi ahead of pendu and in turn making pendu fans seethe and cry to us..

get another hobby if you find this irritating

>messi fans only respond...
o alfonsoberg PLEASE
pissifags are batshit insane

Attached: alfonso.png (1512x502, 161.82K)

Fr fr yall yee yee ass outcha talm bout CR7 aint done carried man u bruh get tf out here no cap. Man u have mcquire as CB. nuff said.

Schizo rabbi

It’s always the fucking jew starting the fire between two sides
kys

Maradona is remembered because he's brown.

schizo freak

Is he wrong though

Maradona is remembered for getting Napoli two Scudettos when Serie A was the best league in the world as well as getting to and winning World Cups. I doubt that Messi would have won shit if he was on Valencia or Atletico. He was carried by the midfield of arguably the greatest national team of all time.

I don't know about Gerd Muller because I wasn't born when he was active and Maradona is praised here because of that world cup and because he supported leftist ideologies.

You should remember both if you consider yourself someone who loves >le beautiful game 2bh.

>I doubt that Messi would have won shit if he was on Valencia or Atletico.
He won the league with Barca in 2019, arguably the same thing. And Napoli had good players too.

>le messi was carried meme
oh stfu dishonest piece of shit

germanbros...

So Messi will be remembered because he has more flair and is South American. Got it.

>4 goals in a whole season
>key player
Inb4 muh pre assists