>May 1-May 8
Masters Madrid

>May 8-May 15
Masters Rome

>Draws
live-tennis.eu/en/atp-singles-draws
live-tennis.eu/en/wta-singles-draws

Previous

Attached: SV9WPAr6eD.jpg (1024x600, 299.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

live.itftennis.com/en/live-streams/video.php?vid=33470903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute :)

my wife!

She will lose tomorrow

build for British Broadcasting Corporation
also Khachanov is fucking horrendous

Built for a Black King

Alcaraz has the gay alien skull shape.
No way he wins more than a couple of slams.

>The flavour doesn’t change - it’s chocolate with more chocolate and some chocolate brownie. I’m one of those,” she told reporters in New York. In a recent interview with the LTA, she revealed her other guilty pleasure: dark chocolate: “I take it everywhere,”
Hmmm

Holy Based

let's cut the bullshit and talk about what everyone is knowing. THEY installed that emma person because coco got too strong. they couldn't live with a beautful black woman getting famous successful and popular. they took the perfect white next door girl gave her the us open and then all the sponsorships and media attention. emma raducanu is a white supremacy psyops aiming for the goal of annihilation of the black and asian race

coco lost today? correlation? i think not

Attached: coco.jpg (2000x1334, 361.37K)

The stuff Calvin Betton said about Emma and her team on the podcast sounds very much like hearsay at times.
Even if he is exceptionally well connected with the LTA, some of the things he could at best have heard from tertiary sources. Also the way he said these thing sounded snide and fudged, as if he had an agenda.
He can't possibly know all these things for sure.
But I still think Emma has to get out from under the thumb of her father and emancipate.
After all she won't be a teenager for much longer, but I am sure that our Emma will eventually overcome this challenge with flying colours, as she always does :)

Attached: 91506819691.jpg (1080x1095, 121.58K)

Based
Cringe

Is Thiem finished?

A few hours ago. Khachanov now.

I’m a woman

hey

No, you're not

Hey jannytrannies and modkikes

WHY IS ARSENAL ALLOWED A GENERAL BUT EMMA RADUCANU IS NOT? HUH? BOTH ARE LEGITIMATE SPORTING ENTITIES.

Lame

No they aren't and Arsenal should be banned also generals should be banned but tennis never really ends so it's really just an eternal gamethread

Emma is bad for tennis

Finished for good. Imagine losing to a crippled Murray.

Novak better not lose to the guy he has a 17 win streak
I want to enjoy this tournament

Can Estonia post the game plan for us to get emma pregnant again? ive lost track, feel like its a good starting point and we can add more and really flesh this thing out.
OMG SHES SO PERFECT

GO EMMA GO!

GO EMMA GO!

GO EMMA GO!

Attached: 279281385_511289243783452_1728456375017898971_n.jpg (1080x1344, 114.22K)

She was named BBC Athlete of the Year for a reason...

no chance, Monfils will play the serb into form.

So what's her excuse tomorrow?

Emma is playing quite well as has made it to the round of 16. Don't be a dick about it.

Attached: emma_raducanu_fans-30042022-0001.jpg (1080x1350, 436.32K)

What excuse who they hell is Kalinininaina

That coach(tm) ruined her. She'll end up like Pissipants at best

Attached: lilly.webm (640x720, 1.61M)

iga :)

Bianca :)

Blisters, thigh injury, illness and/or breathing issues.

She accelerates through her matches now. Two matches in a row, her opponents have tried to hang on for as long as possible, then basically broken down mentally.

She's a fucking MACHINE. She has the mentality of a male tennis player. Imagine Djokovic but a classy woman.

Attached: emma_smash.jpg (744x744, 133.68K)

Why can't she fix her forehand? Even that fraud Emma picked up a decent forehand and fluked a slam thanks to it. Can't be that hard for a top player with a supposedly elite coaching team.

Just leaked. He and his coach were arrested in France a couple years ago

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-03-08-01-18-039.jpg (720x1241, 397.91K)

>Masters Madrid
Yawn.

Emma is staying at the Hotel Palacio Del Retiro, which is part of the AC Hotels chain, which in turn is part of Marriott International. Rooms are typically £315 per night. AC Hotels are a sponsor of the Madrid Open.

Emma's room overlooks the Calle de Montalban and is probably on the fourth floor. Breakfast is served from 7am and it has good reports on TripAdvisor. The hotel is next to a large public park, and is also near the Prado Museum. The nearest sushi restaurant is a five-minute walk to the north. It's 4.5 miles from the hotel to the Magic Box. Madrid's Zoo Aquarium is a four-mile walk to the west.

This hotel only has 50 rooms, so maybe only the top top players are staying here, and the rest of the tour is in a youth hostel or some such.

Attached: 1650638730827.png (828x1470, 667.91K)

VDZ loses
Djoko Wins
Sir Andrew loses
Opelka loses? not sure about this one
Rublev wins
Hubie wins
Cilic? maybe wins in 3
Bautista wins in straight
big Foe sadly runs out of steam ...again
Fateescu wins
Raducanu wins
me? never wins

do you think I could bump into her at breakfast and befriend her?

we don't tolerate black supremacy around here, incel

Didn't ask.

It's over Aslan chads...

Gay alien

Attached: gay alien.png (228x233, 85.69K)

He needs a few trips to Turkey

our girl mimi is playing soon, 10am start

live.itftennis.com/en/live-streams/video.php?vid=33470903

call her by her real name. mingge

based, will tune in

The Kekfag against Bublik, could be interesting

not looking good minge bros

newberry crushing it

unlike emma, mingge has the grit, fight and ability to win in 3. plastic surgery is on the line here

It's kinda weird feeling with Clownfils this time, you know he's Novak's pidgeon but then again no one in history of male tennis lost more than 17 straight matches to one guy (many people have lost exactly 17). If he loses 18th time today he'll be the sole record holder for most matches lost without a win to a player.

Oh great it's FUCKING raining again

Kek Baldal asked Feli for a day match on wednesday so he can watch Real Madrid in the evening

rigged

Attached: rublev-draper.1.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

why can't they just play in the rain? maybe some average 300 in the world player in the dry becomes Schumacher-esque when the wet stuff comes down

It doesn't matter because balls would be mega slow and mega heavy, not even biggest hitters would be able to punch through the court. Also very easy to injure yourself. Anyone who's ever played on wet clay even for a bit knows what I'm talking about.

Attached: rublev-draper.2.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>Draper is a frau-...

minge munchers we are back

How do I get that Mimi Mindset bros?

>bookies don't let me bet on mimi
god i could be so rich

>winning in three sets
emma could never

Raducanu effect

Attached: emma_draper4.jpg (2560x1440, 1.64M)

reminder that Jack Draper has literally gone celibate after interacting with emma at the LTA gala last year as he realised no other women could compete

>Now, though, his appetite for the game has returned with a vengeance. We can see this not only from his win-loss figures – 24-4 this season – but also from his rejection of romantic opportunities. “My brother’s always telling me to get on the dating websites, go and have some fun. But I don’t think he realises that I’m done at 6pm. I’ve burned about 5000 calories and I’m too knackered to go out on a date. I’ve got a dog, an Australian labradoodle, so I get my cuddles from him.”

How the FUCK did Amrit sneak in again?

Rublev starting to calibrate his fearhand

Attached: rublev-draper.3.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

based voluntary tenniscel Draper

His fearhand IRL sounds huge. When he blasts it the pop of the racket is crisp yet has strength, you wonder if the strings can sustain that shit.

Dictating the point off the backhand wing

Attached: rublev-draper.4.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)