No other county can match this level of SOVL

No other county can match this level of SOVL

Attached: _20220502_211857.jpg (1080x1442, 190.8K)

this is jail food

mushy peas on it's own is fucking grim not soul imho

no this is england

It's baby food

>£1.50
lmao I wish we paid so little to prison scum. Should be £0.00.

True, desu. Have that with some pie and mash and it's A+, though.

baby food lol

MEAT PIE
SAUSAGE ROLL

bongoids are basically what babies would eat and name their food if they were 45 and had a drinking problem

Attached: Pea-Allergy-In-Babies-–-Causes-Treatments-You-Should-Be-Aware-Of.jpg (720x810, 125.4K)

Is there a historical reason they sell peas in Bri ish stadiums? Is it because sausage was too expensive in the 50s, or is it a workers favourite? Is it a dish associated with sports or with factory workers? Qrd please.
I know Wimbledon sells strawberrys which fits the whole green grass picknick vibe.
Whats the deal with terracces and peas?

England is the original prison island

>the container costs more than the food
Jesus Christ bongs

cheap slop you can easily make in bulk

Probably because they grow here easily, are cheap, and are one of the few vegetables that doesn't lose any of its flavour or texture by being frozen.

braised peas with bacon lardons are much nicer

Gotta have some Bovril to warm your cockles up

Attached: DGyMGnwXkAEOXsC.jpg (960x638, 66.94K)

I used to make jail food. Normally it was like school cafeteria quality but every once in a while we'd have too much of one ingredient expiring so we'd give them an entire meal like this and the trays would inevitably come back with death threats and complaints of human rights violations written with the slop.

But they somehow choose peas. And not white beans you guys eat at brekkie. I reckon its the same kind of cheap slob. Why dont they sell beans in stadiums then?
Football and peas.
Pubs and crisps or minced pie
Tennis and strawberrys

lel

>£1.50

you can get a can of peas for 21p from Asda.

why not just take a can in with you?

dunno mate let me go ask the dinner ladies

Kek. you paint a picture with those words

Are peas actually that common at football stadiums here? Personally I've never seen them, mushy peas are something you get with fish & chips or maybe a pie up North.

In fact the real UK stadium food is pies, everywhere sells pies.

Attached: pukka_pie_football.jpg (1600x1200, 152.37K)

Do you spike this with alcohol commonly? I do but most Americans are repulsed by it. Some flavors of spics do

>tfw yuppies in gentrified shitholes order bone broth like smug little shits and no one bats an eyelid
>tfw i get looked down on for having a nice cuppa bovril

You are Australian.
Let me tell you this Australian
Australian was a brand in the 90s from Italy which sold really expensive training suits which were adopted by the gabber scene, bald adhd freaks on xtc who would rave all night long on hardcore music.
The logo was a kangaroo.
Now you now Australian.
Australian tracksuits = peak gabber.

what the FUCK do you spike broth with?

thats a nice pie

vodka

Good to see that well preserved texture on full display here

Not really, at least peas have nutritious value.

Attached: 1645558732682.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

kek you dumb macaque, you wouldn't know fine british cuisine if it took a shat on your head

Attached: 1613561758218.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

For me, it's the full English breakfast

Attached: ab4109twp3q81.jpg (4000x3000, 1009.63K)

No one can fuck with baseball stadium food.

Attached: ballpark food.jpg (1400x1400, 521.42K)

See, this is some knowledge that reigns supreme.
Thank you britbong.
Stadiums= pies.

Over here it is mostly fries with mayonaise yes I know shuttup, crips for kids, some tame beer, an occasional sausage or a lil bread croquette with mustard.

I-is this the famous toast sandwich?

i'm not too keen on pies made with flaky pastry

that's like eating mashed potatoes on its own
'orrible

what is the point of smashing the peas?

Activates the peas

they wouldn't be called mushy peas otherwise... wise up lad

I did 3 years state time in South Florida, I served 150 days in the box (Confinement) and during that time we got hit with a hurricane. For a week I got checked on once a day. Where I was given my food portions for the day. Two peanut butter Sandwhichs, and two bags of carrot coins.

that's a grilled cheese made by gordon ramsey. webmrel is an even better chip-n-butty

Attached: british-cuisine.webm (640x351, 2.81M)

literally eldritch god tier of breakfasts you literally cant change my mind.

don't need teeth to chew it

Attached: 1613561758219.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

I wonder why people talk shit about British cuisine so much. Full English and Shepherd's pie are two of the greatest foods ever

Is it just jealousy?

it's jealousy

Attached: british cuisine.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

>I wonder why people talk shit about British cuisine so much
they've never tried it

Its what they can eat they have no teefs

its all banter at the end of the day, there are absolute disgusting dishes in the uk tho

it's mostly simple ass shit that doesn't really pretend not to be, whereas italian has a bunch of tryhard autism and linguistic finesse put on it and really isn't much different and viewed completely differently as a result

Six thousand places behind a simple fried chicken

Is this meat stock soup?

How does one's faeces look after eating such a portion of mashed pies?

I could never leave my state of Florida, and eat better my entire life than anything you could ever find in England.
>fishing capitol of the world, fresh amazing seafood all over
>Hispanic and tropical island influences from many countries
>southern soul food from up state neighbor influences
>big cities with a blended array of culture and any type of food you could ever want or try

I like chips with mayo, it sounds unusual at first to English people but it's a good combination. I like to stir some hot sauce into it sometimes too.

you're thinking of french food. italian is simple and doesn't pretend to be anything else. in fact, italians get mad the minute you overcomplicate and try to enforce something different

It's basically beef tea

Is mayonnaise in Europe different than American mayo?

Attached: pie.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Non. Oil, eggs, salt. Mayonnaise is one of the five essential sauces in French cooking

British food during the ration period post ww2 was genuinely grim and the meme stuck around

A few reasons:

- our historical rival was France, who are very proud of their cuisine and have always liked to mock ours
- early industrialisation and concentration of people in cities destroyed a lot of rural cuisine knowledge
- during WWII and the 50's we were poor as fuck and had rationing, people became less fussy

Our food really was pretty dire throughout most of the 20th century for a number of reasons like these. British cuisine ultimately isn't very complicated, so if you cook it badly or can't get the ingredients it really shows.

britbongs be like "away day at grimsby town, nachos were mint" and it's a picture of some french fries with a slice of kraft cheese slapped on them

what is the point of this? why not eat the fries normally?

absolute culture

Yeah but whats in the water? Ingredients?

my go-to meal when im drunk is a big handful of spaghetti in between two pieces of garlic bread

because the bread allows you to eat more fries at once. take this hot dog for example: it allows you to eat sausage AND ketchup. that's the beauty of a sandwich/

Attached: bong-dog.jfif.jpg (1169x1921, 297.8K)

Giving them too much credit

how do you deal with the long noodles?

Attached: 1619148300109.webm (460x568, 2.44M)

based peas

it's just beef stock diluted in hot water and made into a drink

>sausage and ketchup
Sacrilege

Attached: 76AEAC63-328C-46B5-9C1F-2DAC7E58C106.jpg (1021x822, 672.34K)

Is alcohol banned in your stadiums? I can't imagine eating in a stadium, beer is the only thing I need.

Food is often cheaper than alcohol in American Football stadiums

and you shouldn't. never, ever leave florida.
how are you going to soak up all that drink on an empty stomach?

Attached: 1625431759909.webm (640x800, 2.44M)

that was cute when they looked at each other at the end

drinking pitch side has been banned at football for almost 40 years
drinking while watching rugby isn't a problem

Attached: 1190oey4uhn61.jpg (640x908, 190.62K)

Why peel a washed potato?

Because beer is a necessity. Never touched stadium food in my life. The fuck would I want a $12 hamburger

skin might add too much flavor or texture

I've only been to baseball stadiums and I remember the beer was expensive. Is NFL more expensive?

it's basically liquid bread, you don't need to eat.

That explains why you focus so much on food. Here it's mostly children the ones who buy food, everyone else buys beer

so what do you do? sneak in flasks of whiskey?