I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: _.jpg (916x1430, 181K)

I'm tired

I bet you don't incel.

Cringe

>It's an OP is a pleb that doesn't know how to get to Shell Beach Episode.

Attached: 1563428553590.jpg (240x233, 10K)

Hi tired, I'm Dad
now bend over sport, its that time again

SLEEEEEP

Melissa George, hnnnnggggg

would this have been better if Kiefer Southerland hadn't explained what is happening in the first scene?

kek

She is a underrated cutie

yes, i think their is a version that cuts the intro

Director's Version is Kino

There's nothing to "get." Notionally, themes of reality, identity, etc. are explored, but really it's empty-headed and just an excuse for cool imagery, while being highly derivative of a million other things.

Basically it's the closest that a Hollywood studio movie has ever gotten to being anime.

To be honest? I still haven't finished it, I tried last year but bailed in the middle when the shit cgi fight happened. I'm just shitposting because I know it's a cult classic and Yea Forums loves it. I will finish it soon though

thanks, will check out

>cgi fight?
you mean his first encounter with the strangers? fucks sake just finish it

There's a director's cut and the main change is that shit being removed. It's so awful.

Yeah I think it was on a balcony or something. I will, I will. But I wasn't impressed last time

thats it, and yes it is

That's the one I got

its a scaffold, and the only cgi iirc is the "tuning" effect

Don't the niggas float?

Godlike space aliens with the power to control reality and without souls enslave humanity in a massive construct to see what it is that makes them special. The main guy (Rufus Sewell) develops their abilities as part of a conspiracy against the aliens by an inside man (Kiefer Sutherland) to overthrow them. That's it.

Its kafkaesque

Came out before The Matrix, and The Matrix ripped it off.

The only problem is The Matrix is better

thats practical effects

it was being produced around the same time but it came out first, matrix used sets from dark city too, that opening scene with trinity is all a dark city set

Coping with inceldom must be difficult for you. Sad.

Neck yourself faggot

Dumb movie

Dumb post

They're both great, you're just a shitter