Grim

Grim

Attached: 1646654003713.png (1219x739, 1.13M)

the glazers are based. they ruined the club while making a shitload of dosh. salute to them.

>Mata still is a manure player

No one is going to miss those players

And I thought Chelsea and City plastics were soulless
Holy shit I hate Utd customers

>nooo youve got to heckin congratulate a team thats won fuck all
Way to out yourself as a spuds fan

How are they parading the CL trophy before they've won it? Surely that is a picture from the beginning of the season

Or maybe not stay behind at all and just go home?
Does this fan behaviour even accomplish anything beyond showing contempt for players who don’t intend to stick around anyway?
Literally pointless, soulless shit from the coping customers who haven’t had their value for money

That photo was from the glory days with Fergie in charge and Rio etc in the squad.

Imagine being Elanga on £5000 per week and fucking Trashford next to you is earning 40 times as much

He means how are they parading the CL trophy on their last league game of the season when the CL final is after the league finishes.
Likely the article fucked up and got a picture of a post-season or pre-season thing even though it's talking about a final league game lap of honour.

>noooo you cant booooo players its hecking soulless
The plastic move is to leave and accept the mediocrity you fucking spastic ape

Chekd and kekd

I think one of the big causes of the "dressing room rift" is that. Lads like Elanga, McTominay etc all on peanuts and they have to watch Rashford on 200k fo nothing but blast the ball at wheelchair fans, flop over on every touch and fail every attempt at dribbling past defenders. If he put half as much effort into his football as he did posting on Twitter then United wouldnt be thinking of sacking him off to Arsenal.

>Likely the article fucked up and got a picture of a post-season or pre-season thing even though it's talking about a final league game lap of honour.
I think this might be it desu. I don’t recall Utd ever parading the trophy around like that at the end of the season. Has to have been pre-season but again they put these photos like this on those headlines to rile retards like this windowlicker
Why be angry? The team isn’t getting relegated. Ten Hag is in charge next season. That shitter Poobag is leaving. I feel like this might be a cause for celebrating instead

Nobody has to pretend everything is fine either you dumbfuck. Players/staff are paid to also deal with pressure and they're lucky hooliganism died in your country long ago

hope the plastics stay and boo the fuck out of those cunts

Ronaldo is going to City

Hull City

Mumbai City

That wage disparity would definitely rub up a lot of players the wrong way and it’s not exactly encouraging that McTominay and Elanga have been good performers and yet earn far less than that shitter Rashford, who hasn’t been able to hit a cow in the ass with a banjo this season.
And then you get shit like the Utd board offering £500k per week to Poobag, which would take him over what Ronaldo gets, just to try and convince him to stay and not leave for anything even though his entire Utd career has been worthless. What kind of message does that send out? I’m thinking we might have a Utd with a more relaxed dressing room next season if the duds get sold on or leave

City own them now, do a Lampard and come back on loan

literally the only good jews

Attached: 1651175880259.png (900x625, 1M)

That actually sounds like a good idea
Going to get on the phone with Mendes

>Nobody has to pretend everything is fine either you dumbfuck.
Not one Utd fan is happy you windowlicking retard. If anything fans have already accepted this season as over and just want it over with >Players/staff are paid to also deal with pressure
Correct and they’ve not handled it well either. But do you really want to make a mockery out of Utd and have the fans act like those subhuman scouse rats over at Everton? Fuck that, Utd is a big club >they're lucky hooliganism died in your country long ago
Good. We have social media in this country and the players would be well aware of any criticism anyway. Who knows? Maybe giving the players a show of support may even make them want to care about the club instead of doing fuck all and hating fans anyway

>joined in early 2014
United squad back then
>van Persie
>Rooney
>Ferdinand
>Giggs
>Nani
>Valencia
>Evra
this dude has seen some SHIT

Do you think he’s trying to get a coaching role out of this? He’s seen all of the Moyes backstabbing and LVG autism to know what to do

Mata was unironically my favourite player when he was at Chelsea. He was their only creative forward and everything went through him. 20+ goals and 20+ assists during the Champions League win 2012.

Amazingly underrated and how he dropped off so hard is a mystery to me. I think Mourinho hated him becuase he was neither big, nor fast

I'm firmly of the opinion that 98% of players have absolutely no future as coaches and hiring one especially as his first job is a massive gamble that's almost certain to backfire

all coaches have played at some point so your numbers are off

what is the number of currently active coaches vs players? Now drop that to "successful coaches at the top level"

So is this an article or an opinion/analysis piece? This js why I hate the Mail.

If the team had continuity with local or at least long standing players, there owuld be no reason to boo. But when you recruit as many starting players as frequently you can't expect the same attachment and support from fans in tough moments.

The management wanted to build rosters to win with newcomers, they have to face the consequences.

There is only one true football club in manchester anyway

Attached: FC United of Manchester.png (943x626, 1.21M)

>£5000 per week
I mean yes, its what Ronaldo earns in 30 minutes, but its what i earn in a year after tax, rent etc. A year!

I just take it day by day

Theres a clause in Ronaldo's contract that he has to be the highest paid player, so they'll adjust it if Pogba stays.

pep played as a pro, klopp played as a pro, ancelotti and the list goes on

yes and each of them has managed 300-400 players that won't do shit as coaches

2014, World class in every position

2022, literally relegation form on the past 15 games

every player can't be a coach, that is mathematically unfeasable

Completely wrong. I've coached at FA Level 3, and scouted. They will ALWAYS favour former players.

These type of lads are the sexist

well that's what I'm saying too
no offense but the FA's opinion on who makes a good coach is evidently quite poor given how few English managers have risen tot he top over the last 30 years or so

agreed

you mean the sexiest

manU lost its soul, lost soul player was Rooney. current roster dont give a shit. back then you had keane and giggs to slap you around if you didnt have soul

You're original statement was that former players arent considered, now its regarding the quality of those players.

And you're a fool, tons of French, Italian, Spanish players have become coaches, the vast majority.

Its almost impossible for someone like me to rise above my current level, i might get into the backroom due to nepotism, but thats it.

Just fucking google search any randon manger jfc

I think it worked for Carrick (he wasn’t that bad though he was as much at fault as Ole was preparing the team before)
You at least have to identify people who might be useful assistants etc to keep the coaching fresh etc

Kek is this true?

Thats actually what i meant, but autocorrect changed it! Yeah, defo my type of man

rooster? like a cock

A genuine mystery. He probably just lacked real ambition or he was a one season wonder. Either way its insane that he's been there for 8 years and has basically been a rotation player for 6

put some respect on Cavani's name though.

you got me worried for a second lad.
who do you support?

>former players arent considered
no that absolutely wasn't my statement. I said they shouldn't be considered, especially if it's their first appointment

>lacked ambition
nah, I don’t think so. He left Chelsea because Mourinho wouldn’t play him, he was a starter for a few years at Manure and probably figured he is too old and injured to keep moving clubs after that

he was good at valencia too

That wouldn’t be a big surprise. He always has to be ahead.

>Admitting that you only support success
Way to out yourself as a united customer

>they shouldn't be considered, especially if it's their first appointment
Some players do wonder as a head coach without prior coaching experience (Laurent Blanc, Didier Deschamps, Pep Guardiola), some don't.

It's a matter of actual personal qualities. Being an ex player helps both being an actual coach and getting the job.

He's going to a city.

Bath City

Rashford shown he can be a very good player. Elanga is shit, offers nothing, and evidently a Rangnick pick who must pocket some of his appearance bonus

Doesn't the U21 team get a bronze medal for finishing third in their league, at least?

can't name a single good Manure player, it feels like they've been signing nothing but memes for a decade.

The youth team is far better with a final in the FA Youth Cup. Funnily enough United fans are buying tickets en mass for it