/heem/ - captain gooby edition

Attached: DD95C9BD-737D-4150-A8CC-4B061603FFF4.jpg (1488x2048, 229.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUoi77mOW7E
youtube.com/watch?v=OUoi77mOW7Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUoi77mOW7Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUoi77mOW7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like canor

Schaub

Attached: 1650907924526.jpg (282x272, 6.49K)

He got peached up by THE A.J. McKee Junior??

Attached: can.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Almost time tony bros

Attached: 20200920_021634.jpg (1536x2048, 228.72K)

I root for my home style in mma
I root for my race in boxing

I decide purely upon which fighters I like the cut of their jib.

hehe armpit

Attached: file.png (1397x730, 1.13M)

Attached: 036c700306d94a6ba408e64c5c677013_md.jpg (610x457, 31.1K)

Carla Champion!

Meng mengs...

put a hole in a smile for wrestling me
my back on the fence now you gon see
better watch how you talk when you talk about me
cause i'll come and take your teeth away
many meng
many many many many meng
press charges on me

OOOOH SHE'S GOING FOR A SINGLE

Attached: 89804200_p0.jpg (462x485, 154.93K)

Godnor

Oh yeah AJ McKee lost during a 3 day ban of mine LMAO. forgot to celebrate on here fuck that bum and his buck dad

in the bible it says what goes around comes around
almost TKOd me, 2 weeks later he got knocked down
now it's clear that i'm here for a real reason
cuz he got hit like i got hit but he ain't fucking heemin

Attached: 1646385834417.png (359x570, 602.95K)

Attached: aa9e0a791d25539ef42c5d42a1bbc093--joe-rogan-gay-marriage.jpg (236x162, 9.83K)

Bros my OCD is killing me I just washed my hands for like 20 minutes because I took a Schaub in the Till. What fighters can I watch that are just as mentally ill and autistic as me?

Attached: jones-crying.jpg (1200x1200, 99.16K)

ryan hall

bros I am ready for a chubby brunette gf

me as Dana

Can pajeets even pull white women?

Attached: 1635658769570.jpg (1450x734, 374.41K)

*enters the thread*

Attached: 1648400411054.webm (360x360, 988.45K)

One single leg and this guy is like a rollie pollie on his back kek

This but with jessica rose clarke

Attached: 1628557330551.png (953x377, 50.96K)

Tabatha Ricci’s asshole

anyone can pull anything with money

You’d be surprised b. Go to Toronto, the punani belongs to the Punjabis

post physique

Could put a bloodhound search dog out of business with that snout

>t. limp wristed 90lb beanpole that has never wrestled a day in his life

>... no more time outs

Attached: eyepoke.webm (513x379, 1.81M)

Jorge knocked this pussy teeth the fuck out and now this bitch is crying brain injury and getting a restraining order
This is why white men arent feared anymore
He should have gained weight like he was supposed to do and knock scamaru poopsman the fuck out
Hes so afraid of gassing out in the fight that he wont throw hard
Cunt coward who needs to retire, hes 34 or 68 in wrestling years

Attached: 1651198997683.png (497x452, 333.39K)

did you pull guard

you can't rape someone you date

NO MOOORE TOIMEOUTS COALBEE
ITS A FOIGHT
GO

What website is that so I can never accidentally go there.

Imagine being such a retarded douche that you record padwork
The white guy is literally doing half the work for him
Soon is slow as shit if u solely fuck on him
Purely an illusion
Rothwell owns this chinlet

Attached: 1542264001699.webm (640x640, 1.2M)

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST POKE ME IN THE EYES
THAT IS...LE DIRTY

>Soon is slow as shit if u solely fuck on him

Attached: 1523481056870.jpg (268x310, 18.68K)

>Soon is slow as shit if u solely fuck on him

Attached: codyconfused.jpg (500x626, 29.93K)

haders got cheeto dust in they keyboard fucking up they posts

IT'S UP
youtube.com/watch?v=OUoi77mOW7Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUoi77mOW7Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUoi77mOW7E

Is Tony’s BJJ good enough to make Chandler tap?

Was late in the previous so here you go
Pick any topic, read as much as you possibly can about it, read about things that might be related to it.
It actually doesn't take much to be smarter than most people, hardly anyone knows shit about anything, if you take a bit of time to study x topic, you will soon know more about it than most people will ever know.
Now this doesn't actually mean that you will be smarter in the sense that you will be able to say solve math problems easily, although you can get better at it, it just means that you will be more academically prepared for a certain topic.
Now there is different types of intelligence, pick one, any and learn as much as you can on it, then of course you can read about the other and know as much as possible about pretty much everything and you will sound pretty smart.
I know it sound like a lot of work and it takes years of preparation but no, it doesn't take much to learn stuff and know more about it than most people.
Knowing a few random facts about x thing is enough to know more than most people.
Now if you want to be truly smart and use your skills to achieve idk, high status, money fame whatever, you can do it but that will take a lot more work but is essentially the same process, learn as much as you can about x thing and anything that might be related to it and you will become "smart" at it.
What we consider smart is being proficient at a certain task and while someone that is born smart will have an easier time developing his skills, you can still learn it and become pretty smart too.
I can give you quick examples of what each of these types of intelligence mean but either way you are the one that has to study about it more in depth.

Attached: 9-types-of-intelligence-infographic.png (1000x998, 74.5K)

>t. @ArielHelwaniESPN, UFC 279 in Las Vegas will be headlined by McGregor vs Dennis Siver II
>...this comes after a long layoff for the former double champion, and multi-million mega-star of the UFC...
>...makes his long awaited return to the octagon

Attached: 20220501_224348.jpg (1080x1134, 641.38K)

Why would someone tap?

The fighting pride of England

Attached: 1647890141043.png (808x571, 743.44K)

Unironically I think Siver would take this one.

>dropped by Dookie Dan
Allen has the Dookie curse now
Dookie Arnold

People think Conor vs. Siver 2 is ridiculous but let's not forget that Conor was recently asking Dana for a fight against Diego Sanchez.

Attached: conor-vs-diego.jpg (1024x1024, 162.64K)

Attached: conor-vs-diego2.jpg (946x2048, 137.26K)

What's up Dallas?! Look at you guys! I'm not used to this. Dallas is a little different. There're some ladies in the crowd tonight! I am not used to that. My demo: 18 to 36 bros. That's... that's what I specialize in. It's a real cockfest usually at these things. I don't mind it though, I'm the bro whisperer. That's what they call me.

Are we vaccinated up in here, Dallas? Everybody vaccinated? points to crowd Dicey, dicey! I love you Texas, that's how it is. I love it. I love... there's always one guy. "No fucking way, bro! That needle's not touching this fucking temple, daddy." As he says as he's taking a nacho, dipping nacho cheese. Oh my bad Mr. Whole Foods, my bad. Yeah whatever you wanna do, man, I just...

This whole vaccination stuff, I'm not anti-vax, I'm vaccinated, but it's, it's all in their marketing. They fucked this whole thing up with their marketing. That Operation Warp Speed when they launched that. Remember they were trying to get everybody vaccinated, and they're like, "Yeah, go to Krispy Kreme, buy a dozen donuts, get vaccinated." Like... the fuck? Doesn't make sense. Fat people were like, "Hell yeah, fuck this." It was so confusing. I remember I called my mom, I was like, "Hey mama, are you getting vaccinated?" She's all, "I wasn't and then fucking, you know I love donuts, fucking."

his bjj is a beast fer sure

Attached: schoolofeddiebravo.png (762x568, 711.82K)

Ciryl Gane is undefeated.

Lads why is Jake Paul calling out Conor we’re talking a literal 4 weight class difference here

jake only fights bums

>tonyfags...

Tony was never good. Only decent wins were Barboza and RDA. Kevin Pee was ill and not a good win anyway, Pettis was flushed, Cowdad was flushed. He died facing Gaycheese of all people. Sorry to burst your bubble, Tonycels.

Attached: tony.jpg (4159x2820, 760.72K)

Canadian posts are awful

Attached: 1651416824187.png (751x763, 801.93K)

You could see how scared Ngannou was of Gane during the fight

>Only decent wins were Barboza and RDA
I think you're talking about Cuckbib
Tony finished them better closer to their primes

dont forget he heemed barboza with an illegal kick

>already thinking about the rematch for a fight that hasn't even taken place
Sometimes it's like giving us kino is all he knows

Attached: 1640276816750.png (467x535, 276.58K)

I feel like i could probably heem a wolf in a fight to the death, or i could at least choke the life out of it.
Thoughts?

Attached: 1633794428688.webm (854x480, 544.65K)

he tripped, cope

Attached: allenhooker1.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

RDA that fought Tony had just gotten heemed by Alvarez. RDA that fought Khabib would have gotten a 10 fight win streak if not for losing to Khabib and ended up being the champ.

the average wolf could kill any unarmed human being on earth in under 20 seconds

imagine Goob losing 3 more fights then signing with Eagle FC

If Conor lost 3 more fights he would just retire from MMA and beg for a boxing match with Jake Paul for the rest of his life.

Tony's chin and Cardio are better than Chandler... jus sayn

kharat can run but he can not hide

>chin
>dropped by lando
>dropped by lee
>dropped by johnson
>dropped by pettis
Tony is getting happed

You're just a pussy, leopards destroy wolves and untrained indian men have killed leopards using only their hands.
There's a case where a guy killed a bear by punching inside its mouth and ripping it's throat. The average wolf is 130 pounds you pussy

Retarded

>*Jake Paul's press-conference for his next fight, Conor McGregor secretly in the audience plotting to hijack it*
>*McGregor takes a swig of his proper piss whiskey, gets handed the mic, clambers to his feet on his swollen leg, smacks his lips*
>"JOIKE PAL! IT'S TOIME YEW AN ME FOIGHT! I WAN YEW NEX, JOIKE! YEW'VE BIN RUNNIN FROM ME FER TEW LANG! OI'M READY, JOIKE! IT'S TOIME WE FOOKIN SETTLE DIS! IN DE CAGE IN DE RING, OI DON' GIVE A FOOK!"
>*A few seconds of complete silence pass, Jake slowly raises his microphone with no expression. McGregor gulps, sweating*
>"Yo, who the fuck is that dude, dawg? Forreal."
>*Audience erupts laughing, McGregor now completely embarrassed, red in the face, throat tight, he slumps back in his chair as the conference continues on like nothing happened. He is nothing*

Attached: conor-ohno.png (561x483, 216.23K)

gtfo romanian schizophrenic faggot

Garry fought Wonderboy?

idk how either of them look like garry or wonderboy apart from then both having light skin and hair

Funny how Khabib was waiting for Conor to heem dustin so they could rematch before actually retiring
Memory-holed
>cut weight GSP
Memory-holed

Siver was already flushed when they fought the first time.

Please fuck off and have sex with one of your slags, you'll stop seething so much here.

Attached: 1640989464668.jpg (634x751, 185.39K)

You guys hear what happened to Iaquinta?

Favorite book? For me it's /heem/ threads

And i am not schizophrenic i am just paranoid and slightly bipolar but i take medication for it since 2016

you never ever post about mma and are just a schizophrenic schizo bum cuckhold, nobody cares about you, fuck off

Attached: aspinallvolkov.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>Holm vs literally who main event in 3 weeks

Attached: the wmma.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Tony is gonna get Freire'd

He trashed another Chipotle restroom on the New Jersey turnpike?

Napoleon Blownaparts gonna flip

arghhhh

Attached: oliveirachandler1.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

I make plenty of posts about mma, i havent even sperged out in these threads since last summer.
Did i mindbreak you so hard you have to keep seething almost a year later?

IDK how they dont

U VILL VATCH THE WMMA AND EAT ZEE P3 BUG