/emma/ - Emma Raducanu General

Too many good Emmaposts get split up into multiple directionless threads and missed by the majority of Emmabros. Also we annoy the rest of our spee brother by posting too many Emmathreads. Let's consolidate most emma talk into one rolling Emmageneral. Of course like live matches of various other sports, Emmamatches should should have specific live match threads, but when they're over let's migrate back to /emma/!

Attached: 1651254205694.jpg (1394x1513, 294.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3xLuN0beLp0
dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-10148371/Emma-Raducanu-gearing-gruelling-training-block-fitness-exposed-heavy-defeat.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

>dat man neck

no

Literally the GOAT

Attached: 1644003836866.jpg (1080x1257, 142.69K)

Meds now, Emma is all female

based Jess

emma the queen, yaaaaaas

youtu.be/3xLuN0beLp0

emma yaaaas

not reading that

Attached: 1625751693545.png (599x789, 399.01K)

:)

Attached: GOAT.png (828x1070, 402.07K)

Emma is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
Emma is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Emma.

Attached: emma.jpg (1080x1349, 137.26K)

/ourlass/

that is a manly woman whos probably a lesbian

fuck off merilard

Lmao

What's Emma's opinion on the Riemann-Zeta function? She got an A* in her gcse, so she is probably very knowledgeable in these type of questions

Are you ready for the next decade of ABE seethe? I know i am

Attached: 1646600638129.jpg (1080x1350, 154.26K)

trick question
Emma is a prime number

Attached: E1kRr_uXsAA5h_g.jpg (1536x2048, 837.68K)

Finally some containment for the widespread retardation

Jess signed her boob lol

>tfw no patriotic giraffe daughter

goblina

>MOGGED

what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1620293508221.png (2052x898, 1.56M)

I think she said I love you to me personally

the Z at the bottom was a foreshadowing of beating Kostyuk today

Attached: zz1647777938669.jpg (763x890, 166.72K)

Good one!

>Too many good Emmaposts get split up into multiple directionless threads and missed by the majority of Emmabros. Also we annoy the rest of our spee brother by posting too many Emmathreads. Let's consolidate most emma talk into one rolling Emmageneral
good idea, we need a truce with the rest of Yea Forums

Problem is that jannies will sometimes indiscriminately delete random Emma threads

glad emma is playing freely and aggressively as is her natural game
think torben was trying to coach her into a defensive mould like kerber

chad draper won today as well :)

Attached: 1636272933799.png (1021x1397, 1.36M)

I agree with OP. Given the impending domination of Emma, we really need an emma general here. After all, we're talking about the future GOAT of tennis.

Now that's settled, do you think Emma will also win RG this year? I'm considering the Wimbledon and USO titles a given.

Yea, hope they won't do that if we keep it to one thread at a time, they wouldn't have any good reason to.

Btw Emma beat Kostyuk with the same score of their previous encounter that she lost.
Now let's hope she 6-0, 6-1s Rybakina in the quarterfinals

Attached: Yh2oMVJAdv.jpg (453x196, 13.34K)

depends if it conflicts with her shooting schedule... she can do a lot of things, but she can't two places at once

I remember Kostyuk bragging about how she'd figured Emma out after the match.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-10148371/Emma-Raducanu-gearing-gruelling-training-block-fitness-exposed-heavy-defeat.html

>Emma Raducanu is preparing herself for a four-week grind of hard physical work to get herself ready for the rigours of the tour next year.
>The British No 1 has earmarked mid-November until mid-December for the first proper off-season training block of her career.
>The physical gap between herself and the powerful Marta Kostyuk was evident in Friday evening's heavy quarter-final defeat at the Transylvania Open in Cluj.
>While the Ukrainian is only eight months older, it was plain how she has benefitted from many more years of concentrated work on the tour. She effectively turned professional at 15 - when Raducanu was still contemplating GCSEs.

Did bulking up help?

Are all *krainians horrible people? Or just the famous ones?

once Emma has adjusted to the hard tour schedule she will be unstoppable :)

>she will be unstoppable
She already is, Iga will get BTFO in the inevitable rematch at the RG final

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: 1648142650718.jpg (2560x1440, 1.65M)

This is a 4/10 in my country

based amrit bodyguard

why would you go on Yea Forums and lie like that?

Lmao, what a barefaced lie.

t. backpacked through Cartagena

Do you think she has a crush on her handsome agent?

I really hope Will is looking out for her and keeping the creeps at bay

Chris is her agent

I know, that was just a blanket statement.
Those Shriver statements got me really concerned, though I don't think Emma would ever end up in a similar situation.

>Did bulking up help?
yea it was pretty clear that her biggest issue was lack of fitness and confidence

Kostyuk seems pretty bitchy, she basically cut Badosa off completely just because Paula still interacted with russian and belarusian after the war with Ukraine started.

Attached: e4OWT3iW2s.jpg (1080x1334, 566.75K)

My fellow emmaloving friends, although we would all love to combine our genes with Emma, that is realistically speaking probably never going to happen, so I've devised a plan so that you can have the next best thing. The plan is to get a taste of her amazing and superior genes, but through the next generation, by having your children pair up with Emma's. Here's the plan:
1) You need to move to England. For anons living in England this is already accomplished, but for everybody else, this is just a step that inevitably must be taken. It will be tough saying bye to all your loved ones, but if your love for Emma is as strong as you think it is, you will understand this is a sacrifice that needs to be taken. It goes without saying that you need some type of job/ degree already in order to emigrate, so if you don't have that, there's your first goal.
2) Get an English wife and have babies with her. This part is extremely important. We know for a fact that Emma is going to have a white husband, so their offspring will be 25% asian. A female born in that combination with 25% asian genes and you do the math which kind of race of man she will want, therefore settling with a blue-eyed english rose is essential for this plan to work. Also I forgot to mention this earlier, but if you're not atleast 75% white already, it's already over for you, so sucks for you I guess.
3) Now, getting back to the topic, put your kids in tennis classes. Considering Emma's fondness for tennis, it's statistically extremely probable that she will put her children in tennis lessons as well, so if you want your children to get close to her children, they need to link up at the tennis court. You should probably be doing some Amrit- type detective shit as well at this point to find out where her children are taking lessons, so you can put your own kids there as well.
/cont/

Almost there champ, just a little more. Now if you've followed my plan and done everything according to the book your kids should be now training in the same tennis school/lessons as Emma's kids and at this point you've probably met Emma yourself while you're watching your kids play and have had some casual talk with her about her USO triumph and past memories, so first congratulate yourself for getting this far, you've earned it. Ok but now the hard part is just beginning, so what if your kids are in the same classes, there's like 100 other kids in those classes, probably some white kids as well, what makes you think that its set in stone that your kids will bang Emma's kids? Truth is, it's not, but if you follow the next step, your kids' chances of banging Emma's are basically 100%.
4) Use psychological manipulation a la Pavlov's dogs to make Emma's girls fall for your kids. As I mentioned previously, her offspring will be 25% asian, so her female children will without a shadow of a doubt want a white guy, but what most people don't know is that you can use this to your advantage. For example, when your kid gets paired to train with Emma's (girl) kid, give him a large white banana to snack on in front of her and say that he needs to get his blood sugar up. Even though Emma's kid is very little, already her neurons are firing and dopamine is being secreted in massive waves in the sight of that white banana and in the end she will unconsciously develop feelings for him through purely primal instincts.

5)Wait 10 years. Well champ, you did it, you did you part now it's just a matter of letting nature do it's course, which it will if you've followed this manual to a T. When the kids inevitably fall for each other you will be invited in to the Raducanu household and taken in by Emma with hugs and kisses as the father of her new son-in-laws. You talk with her in the moonlight of her demolishing of Kostyuk back in '22 and she will laugh at how shit that bitch was and everyone will live happily ever after. The end.

All noted, thank you

Corr

This is a good guide on How To Get Your Kid Friendzoned by Emma's like with Ben

Attached: 1634355738462.png (2400x1260, 2.71M)

>fire coach
>wins
is she doing a chelsea run?

Actually a 7/10

he never stood a chance....

no pedo shit pls

Sakkari and Osaka now out.

>mfw it's actually now happening

Attached: emma_joy1.jpg (1080x1080, 93.43K)

/ourgirl/ is winning, it's happening boys