Attached: Image.png (500x500, 275.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=andrearadri&src=typed_query&f=live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everton is more likely to go down.

SNEEDS
SNEEDS ARE FALLING APART
AGAIN

Absolutely howling at how cocky Leeds fans got when >we (Blades) went down last season and how they thought they would be immune to second season syndrome too.

Leeds fan here, what would you like?

Feel like shit now lol

>MUH BIELSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Leeds in relegation zone
>blades 1 game from playoffs
>owls in playoffs
>barnsley down
>rovrum up
>donny down
Time to invest in Yorkshire breweries

We're into "tagging the club owner in angry rants on Twitter" territory, lads
twitter.com/search?q=andrearadri&src=typed_query&f=live

Nah, Leeds are definitely favourites now. They have a tougher run in than both Burnley and Everton, and Everton have a game in hand. Still all to play for, but they're definitely favourites.

The fawning, the cringe, the absolute delusion that followed his name around, all for NOTHING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU
GET
NOTHING

BUT MUH CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE
MUH SAVIOUR OF THE CITY
MUH MURAL

Absolutely fucking brilliant to see them revert to type yesterday by the way. Utter scum.

It's funny watching fans blame this on the board for not strengthening in January, when it was Bielsa that vetoed the transfers that they tried to make because he wanted a smaller squad

Leeds going down would be great, think Everton would be better though for me

Plus if Leeds go down, Leeds fans will still go on about le Bielsa meme and what could have been if they kept him

Exactly, all of this is Bielsa's fault for being such an autistic refusenik.

>it wasn't Bielsa's fault half our squad was injured!!!
On that subject, Dallas was an absolute braindead spastic last night with that challenge on Grealish. Arguably their most versatile player out for the run-in.

Huddersfield in the playoffs too

>Hull and Harrogate safe after early season scares
>Halifax edging up the Conference and into the play-offs

Attached: leeds_kevin.png (659x174, 23.4K)

Looks like Leeds might actually go now, It's been a fun two years. Ah well, I'll still follow them, even in the Championship.

he's right on the signings

they signed nobody in january, that's ridiculous

When’s the statue of jack duckworth being unveiled .

Haha I thoroughly enjoyed watching you lot get relegated after thinking you were hot shit the year before. That Brewster transfer was particularly hilarious.

>jack duckworth
fucking lel

He’s coming good, well until the injury, if we keep berg too he will bag

>Foreign team hire Argie Coach
>Makes them relevant or even wins a title
>Team gets cocky and fires him "because we need a big team coach now"
>Immediately go back into irrelevancy and stay there
Happened to: Chile, Tottenham, Colombia, and now Leeds.

the exact same fate is unfurling in your face right now so yeah swings and roundabouts mate

I’ll admit I haven’t watched him play but 3 goals in 14 games for a £23.5 million striker in the championship doesn’t sound that great, especially given that money could have gone on someone who might’ve actually helped keep you in the prem (seem to remember yous being quite solid defensively and just not scoring any goals whatsoever, a couple here and there from a decent CF would have gone a long way).

I’m not a Leeds fan

Injuries and no fans killed us. That and some shyte players like Burke .
He will come to his own as we’ve no money to buy anymore

Despite that we actually went down with the cheapest squad in the league. I don't think a different attainable striker would have helped.

Attached: squad cost 2021.png (752x667, 16.84K)

Even more reason not to spunk all your cash on a kid with 0 experience no?

two entire club sides? How do you even keep track of all the Argentina managers abused in this way? Do you keep a digital spreadsheet or a physical wall chart?

Agree we should have done a Norwich

Didn’t mean not spend it, maybe just spend it on a player with a single app to his name and not just the qualification of coming through liverpools academy

Was a bad signing all things considered, but he was just starting to show some real promise this season when he got injured and ruled out.
All the £10m plus players we bought after promotion
>Mousset £10m
Scored some big goals and notched up some important contribs in the great season we had, totally disappeared since and will be released soon. Never completed 90 mins. Seen as a disposable asset I guess he wasn't a bad signing but certainly no chance of him being a long term steal
>McBurnie £20m
Absolute fucking clogger and a proven clown, robbed
>Berge £20m
Was a bit hot and cold when we were in the prem and injury prone. Found his feet in the Champ since, looks like a fucking rolls royce out on the pitch at this level these days.
>Brewster £23m
A stupid, luxury purchase in a squad that needed reinforcements, exactly why we went down in the end. Nice kid though and I hope it comes good. Still time for it.
>Ramsdale £18m
Contributed to our relegation with some absolutely pish performances first half of the season, was our best player for the remainder of it. Sold for a tidy profit so no complaints in the end desu.

What kind of autistic question is that?
I saw Chileans and Colombians come from absolute shit to relevance with Bielsa, Sampaoli and Pekerman, and then fire them and become utter shit again.
I saw Poch making Spurs into a top 3 PL team and CL finalist and them blaming him for "not being up to task" and sack him just to return to irrelevance now.

No genuinely we were getting outbid for players by everyone, I'd rather have saved it for the championship in retrospect instead of paying over the odds for players who aren't good enough anyway.
If we manage to win the playoffs though I'm totally in favour of going all in on Gibbs-White.

Agree mate don't know why they shit on us for Brewster when McBurnie is even worse a signing.
Burke as well, what the fuck was that about.

McBurnie's career is nonsensical. Sold for ever increasing amounts to clubs despite producing fuck all at any of them.

List of players we wanted to buy but got fucked over because of wages and other clubs hijacking is mad. But then again, there was some scouting fuckery at hand with Wilder turning down some players the board said we could afford. Weghorst was on the table instead of Brewster, for example. But Wilder wanted Brewster instead.

>Team gets cocky and fires him "because we need a big team coach now"
Bielsa got fired because he was literally getting battered every game to the point that Leeds were setting records like most goals conceded in a month

Attached: 5F563DDA-DD42-4E3C-B20D-FECBE83C694C.jpg (750x709, 119.99K)

you do indeed come to mind

they hired a nobody coach though
if anything Bielsa was considered big time for leeds

would be desperately trying to stop Norwich from copying our homework this summer but we'll probably have a budget of twenty quid

>McBurnie's career
You mean Burke's, right? McBurnie's only had two permanent moves: One as a youth player with only a handful appearances from Bradford to Swansea, then Swansea to Sheffield United after he bagged 24 goals the season before.

Burke's the funniest """professional"" footballer I've ever seen. Retard strength, the player.

Has the big fish tank at the entrance been paid or are they still paying interests?

Can remember when Forest fans just stopped turning up because they were so angry that they so him for "only" £13m. Hilarious in retrospect.

The fact that Leeds scum almost made everyone fall for the
>le bucket man
meme is criminal in itself. Good riddance. Fuck back off to the championship midtable

Lads, have Leeds sold anyone over the last two years? Can't remember anyone leaving other than on a free.

Poch got fired because he'd been complete shit for an entire year
>It is not much of a stretch to suggest that their form during this calendar year has been that of relegation battlers. In fact, no Premier League side has lost more matches in all competitions than Pochettino's side (18).

>With 25 points from their last 24 games, Tottenham have been in relegation-battling form for the last nine months.

They sold Jansson to Brentford and Roofe to Anderlecht the summer they came up. Those are the only one I can think of

How much of a failure has he been?

Attached: 4137.jpg (1200x1200, 131.77K)

Well his show was very popular for years albeit amongst the unemployed

He’s been good
It’s just the damage was done before he got there
With a depleted squad it was insane that bielsa still went all guns blazing against city/Liverpool/United/Tottenham
Just stick 10 men behind the ball and try at least get a point
Leeds fans wouldn’t have given a shit if we had to endure some boring games if it meant only losing by a goal or two or getting some draws but now those 7-0, 6-0, 5-1s are gonna haunt us if it comes to goal difference

He's tried, I think his positive attitude probably helped. As much as I love the bucket meme man the damage was done by the time Jessuh joined

Still a teeny tiny chance they'll stay up though so I'm gonna hold onto that cope

I just hope this is it, I can't take anymore stress of maybe they will stay up, maybe they won't

Imagine if Everton shit the bed against Leicester and Watford and Sneeds managed to grab a win from Arse or Chelsea

Twst

Never will understand why clubs make random signings like Brewster for around £25m. He was just a kid and hardly a top prospect

Everton only seem to win at home. Knowing them they'll probably lose to Leicester, lose to Watford, beat Brentford and Palace, then manage to draw against Arsenal away.