WEST HAM UNITED v ARSENAL MATCH THREAD 1

The race for Europe continues in east London. Kick-off at 4:30pm UK time.

WHU: Fabianski; Coufal, Zouma, Cresswell, Fredericks; Rice, Noble (c); Fornals, Lanzini, Benrahma; Bowen.
>Subs: Areola, Masuaku, Alese, Diop, Kral, Soucek, Vlasic, Yarmolenko, Antonio.

ARS: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, Holding, Gabriel, Tavares; Elneny, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard (c), Martinelli; Nketiah.
>Subs: Leno, Soares, Kirk, Swanson, Sambi Lokonga, Oulad M'Hand, Smith Rowe, Pepe, Lacazette.

Attached: skysports-west-ham-arsenal_5749799[1].jpg (2048x1152, 212.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vsisXOXtFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

>greentext subs
>match thread and not matchthread

ngmi

GOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL

>Odegaard (c)

based autist

Cunny

Anyone else find it well weird how West Ham are prioritising this game when their season is on the line on Thursday and they basically have fuck all to play for in the league, especially when Leicester dropped all their players for some bumfuck third rate competition earlier?

How much is Levy paying them?

>prioritising this game
>Soucek and Antonio dropped
>Mark fucking Noble playing
Are you blind?

>best players Bowen and Rice playing
>playing Zouma despite him having fuck all game time
???

You clearly are blind, not to mention ignorant as fuck. West Ham have 1 fit senior centreback.

he must have been entrusted with the keys to his house at an even younger age than xhaka

Based

greentext subs is right, but you are correct. Match thread should be one word. OP wouldn't know consistency if it slapped him in the face

Please Arsenal DON'T FUCK THIS UP.
Lesta couldn't do us a solid today.

Attached: aftv-1.jpg (960x640, 113.59K)

let's see how Martinelli plays

>>greentext subs
it makes more sense to me this way

Make the threads yourselves, lads. You clearly know how to do it better.

not our responsibility, if you are going to make them, do it properly.

Nah, I'm not going to be lectured to by two cowards too afraid to make threads on Yea Forums.

If you don't make them properly, it's my right to provide constructive criticism. Make them properly, you won't hear a peep from me. Choice is yours mate. I suggest you grow up, take it on the chin and get it right next time.

>constructive criticism
ahahahahaha

you're a crying baby with no balls, you would be great in politics

youtube.com/watch?v=0vsisXOXtFE

Who was in the wrong here?

Right on cue, there's your famous anger problem popping up. Get it checked out mate, genuinely concerned about you.

Quads confirmed correct format

Think the only person who needs mental health help is you, you little coward.

not a fan of this gimmick

How about that West'Am ey? West 'Am in the uefa semifinals. How bizzare is that? Biggest recognition for that team since Iron Maiden, kek

there's literally nothing funny about samefagging an argument between two people who care intensely as to the formatting of the OP

You lash out everytime someone provides feedback on your formatting - you seem incapable of accepting when you are wrong and correcting it the next time. You need to see someone about that mate, it's not healthy. Go on, call me another name. Sad act.

those two police ladies gets bred by bbc the next day

What we drinking today lads?

I genuinely wish it was samefaggotry, lad. I honestly do. This other guy is absolutely demented.

Attached: 1607894956645.png (771x728, 202.42K)

>Let me be your fantasy playing while the players warm up
warran absolute fuckin choon

using my bidet as a water fountain

I'm not the one who believes inconsistent thread OPs are a personal attack on themselves. You're schizophrenic, you need to see a doctor imminently.

Gooner tears.

Attached: 1608408242023.png (500x299, 130.98K)

sup bois

Attached: 1623158831661.png (630x803, 14.25K)

that user's bidet water

That's what you mum told me

Just enjoying the last day of Ramadan knowing that Spurs are Allah's chosen team.

Attached: 1607278232615.jpg (800x600, 286.43K)

Attached: JvoqUNarb9Sw.jpg (505x374, 27.84K)

i'm not a big allah guy, but every little bit helps. hope all is well

Attached: 1649090740038.png (1466x1562, 1.04M)

They’ll get knocked out by Frankfurt and their delusions of Churchill will be shattered

I unironically prayed in the morning wishing for a Spurs win and an Arsenal loss.

Allah and Prophet Muhammad (swt) never lets His followers down. We're in good hands.

Attached: muslimchad.jpg (646x643, 40.29K)

The black fellas.
No matter what creed, I will always side with men over women.

I'M FOREVER BLOWING WILLIES

The women*
fuck

Based quad truth

I believe in simply believing that we're going to win. they win before they play the game. a thought will guide you to what you want. I predicted 2-0. close enough

Lacazette likes him

OP does do it on purpose, that's a fact. He knows I use filters and messes with the formatting on purpose.

2-1, check em

Shalom brother

Attached: 1649972372686.webm (576x1024, 2.73M)

Attached: zsh40oyil1151.jpg (720x661, 23.13K)

Reminder that Bin Laden is a fan of ArseANAL and brings shame on the Ummah

Attached: bin laden.jpg (480x360, 16.13K)

as with every west ham game recently, i hope zouma scores the winner

lmao mark fuckin noble. what a joke club

Footy.

Allah will help his servant, especially the new one

Attached: images (54).jpg (473x648, 54.23K)

a frankfurt v leipzig final would be hilarious to watch west ham & rangers fans seethe

>Arsenal fan
>Sends planes into WTC, probably the place with the highest concentration of Jews in all of America
Fuck me lads, it's all lining up

You're schizophrenic. Not saying anything else.

>thinking he'll prioritize some giant ngbu over a lifelong Muslim

lmao dumbass

All of the jews conveniently called in sick that day.

I hope so, I support Eintracht jaaaaa.

But this must be the biggest moment for west 'am Danny Doyer and vis is ve real fewtbol fecktories. They are going to remember it for years. We are witnessing club history.

>Not saying anything else
not like you, normally you always need to have the last word you angry little man. Get it right next time, it's not that hard.

HAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHAHA

It would be funny in a big way for me and make Moyes implode

I still want Frankfurt to rape them and end all WW2 fetishisation which is basically British culture. Frankfurt also deserve it for the humiliation they inflicted on the Cules

utter delusion

any stream?

Attached: 9bf.jpg (680x449, 20.99K)

yeah there's a few

>more matchthread format autism
Both of you immensely sad cunts need to get a life.

I know, WW2 fetishisation is basically British culture and the country would simply implode if it was removed

More to do with Frankfurt beating West Ham being the catalyst for that.

That’s true, I still want Frankfurt to win though. I just find the WW2 stuff obnoxious.

>caring about something is autism
hmm ok

dead thread
give me more relegation battles

faggot

feel like this is one if those games where nothing happens for 70 minutes

>70

Theres literally not much going on with this match. This is Moyesball so of course nothing will happen for long stretches

Doing it every single thread is autistic as fuck.