Do you respect Joseph Guardiola

Attached: IMG_20220501_162541.jpg (1080x1246, 343.73K)

spaniard were literal slaves under the moorish occupation. pep deserves all the hate and he will go down hard, that pissed me off. I'm going to place a curse on pep now.

Yaya You're already did that

>conveniently forgets to mention the arab slave trade (7th to 20th century, 1300 years) where they literally castrated blacks left and right

makes you wonder

>lovely people

holy kek, nice bait

Attached: Pep 2.jpg (960x720, 91.89K)

No not yaya but he is now oficially cursed until he makes a pro white/spanish statement. because shit like that can't fly

He's racist, ask Yaya

Attached: images (53).jpg (554x554, 46.16K)

>he benched me oogabooga

he be racist n shieeet

>white

he doesnt give a fuck about a single solitary nigger lmao

> doesn't get birthday cake
> blames racism

I'm surprised more whites arent racist

Based fellow curse bestower

Why does he have to talk about that? He is an european in europe. There are many atrocities in human history but there is a good reason to talk about this one that still affects the world today.

this

if i could undo the curse they've put on sweden i gladly would

>benches etoo, yaya toure, zlatan and every other non white in your way
heh, nothing personal...

there is no curse on sweden.

>wins champions league

non-whites sit down

>can't win it without xavi-iniesta-messi
don't polish the bald fraud's head, ahmed

zlatan is white btw, guardilel didn't like him cause of attitude, zlatan is a bosnian croatian hybrid and he is a catholic despite the ibrahimovic name seeming muslim. but he is christian. so seethe more algerian

>Why does he have to talk about that? He is an european in europe.

yet he's talking about slavery America and neofascist movement born in the USA, he could as well be talking about all the gay rights, modern slavery and other shit happening in the country that's sponsoring him and his club but that's just inconvenient innit

he won with them atleast

>tips yarmulke rabbi

That's not what it was about pol, but you know that already

it was about that though

No it wasn't, it went back to the Barcelona days, and being frozen out at City too

it was italy is wrong again

maybe he should keep being racist because Sterling has been dogshit for 3 years now

to add, guardiolas system doesn't function with nogs because their IQ is too low
comparatively, klopps system works primarily with nogs because its about pace and beating your man

le pacy paceman

>pep
>white

>calls BLM, a jewish construct, a neofascist movement
>tips yarmulke rabbi

based retard, you one of them shitskins who recently travelled to sweden?

Never reply to Sw*des. Utter waste of time.

>Joseph

just a based man reversed indonesian

Because he manages a club funded and massively supported by arabs and for some insane reason decides to single out le evil white man.

Requires geniuses like JGrealz and JFodz yeah

Based viking wizard

What did the Poles do to blacks?
How about the 40 million + African slaves in the Middle East?
How about the millions of white Europeans enslaved by the African Barbary Slave Trade?
This is why autistic sports personalities shouldn't speak outside their area of profession.

>everyone who disagrees with RTE is pol
Shouldn't you be getting your fifth jab?

Isn't he a part gypsy?

Why are you on about RTE? It was because Pep fucked him off at both clubs and everybody knows that but it's easy to take a cheap jab talking about a birthday cake

>Yaya (You)'re
>VPN off

>getting pFodz name wrong
>imblying pFodz isn't a footballing genius
lmao bindipper

fake quote

Yeah proper brain box this lad isn't he

Attached: EgC9CbFWsAE_EeC.jpg (554x1200, 70.73K)

>us white people

Pep is white? Europeans. Explain. The Mutt meme was supposed to be about my country.

So just bombard them with a ginormous flood of essentially junk mail?
Sounds based

Spaniards are europeans, yes

>benches zlatan
top bants mahrez

>we
looks like a kebab salesman, fuck off monkey

hes not white at all mohammed
this is literally like all other leftist bullshit
just a bunch of grifters and opportunists exonerating themselves of all wrongdoing while blaming white people (mostly men) for everything while enjoying the benefits of the west

My powers far overrides his

Attached: 1650828684231.png (3500x1064, 268.39K)

jelly spaniard

Attached: lol.png (595x557, 458.53K)

If i'm not mistaken I was actually there when the muzzies burned our flag. could be a different occasion but was definitely there on stockholm square when some agitated muzziez burned our flag. I laughed and moved on. it is happening everyday here. sweden is like 45% muzzy

so many logical fallacies.

1. your are not guilty of the crimes of your ancestors.
2. not every white person has an ancestor linked to perpetrators of slavery.
3. not every white citizen of a state that took part in slavery necessarily had ancestors who came from that state. (maybe my ancestors were all quiet Estonian fisherman who kept to themselves for 1000 years, before they came over here to the UK in the early 20th century).
4. maybe a black person has a white slave trader in their ancestral line.
5. slavery wasn't about colour; if 17th century africans had the same skin colour as Europeans they wouldn't have decided against slavery. If they had encountered the 17th century versions of Will Smith, Morgan Freeman and Jesse Lee Peterson; i.e. intelligent black people and not tribal people, they wouldn't have enslaved them.

all utterly unsubstantiated bilge

Attached: IMG_20200224_094137.jpg (1036x1628, 236.67K)

it is certain that for one of your ancestors to live, someone else had to die. therefore you have to moral obligation to neck yourself to restore the balance

what did white people do to black people? I legit don't know.

Attached: 13wnMGq.png (450x450, 14.54K)

i've never even for a second felt any racial residual pride over anything someone who happened to have a similar skin colour to me has done.

though if someone is going to play the victim race card to my face and ask me to apologise for slavery, i'll say "OK. i will apologise to you for the slavery of those people in the past who look a bit like you, if you thank me for the discovery of electricity, the industrial revolution, pretty much every aspect of your life that you enjoy.

will you do that friend?

But everything you mentioned was invented by proper sub-Saharan BVLLS

and you want the opposite, so you're just as bad. actually you're worse because like all the other grifters you want to pretend as if those accomplishments are yours

go back to turkey, mehmet