EVERTON v CHELSEA MATCH THREAD 1

Will Frank Lampard's old club do his current club a favour? Or are the Toffees going to remain stuck in the Premier League's bottom 3? 2:00pm BST kick-off.

EVE: Pickford; Coleman (c), Holgate, Mina, Mykolenko; Delph, Doucoure, Iwobi; Gray, Richarlison, Gordon.
>Subs: Begovic, Kenny, Keane, Allan, Calvert-Lewin, Davies, Branthwaite, Rondon, Alli.

CHE: Mendy; Azpilicueta (c), Silva, Rudiger; James, Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho, Alonso; Mount, Havertz, Werner.
>Subs: Arrizabalaga, Chalobah, Sarr, Kovacic, Niguez, Kenedy, Pulisic, Ziyech, Lukaku.

Attached: skysports-everton-chelsea-premier-league_5749798[1].jpg (1600x900, 157.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tony_Scott11/status/1520731888083775488
theguardian.com/football/blog/2022/apr/30/survival-of-everton-and-lampard-may-hinge-on-creaking-goodison-park?fbclid=IwAR06KQ50iMZV6YiZWNkZvXqkHzXYwIQKoEyQo0L77ogcDp37BUv5KVh0xaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What you having for lunch lads?

Attached: file.png (1080x656, 670.94K)

I want Chelsea to lose but I also want Everton to get relegated.

Attached: thinking korean man.png (232x326, 128.01K)

how many for my bois TWernz and KHvz today lads?

ham and a pint of lard

Attached: fat frank1.jpg (622x688, 47.92K)

Bet the house on Frank's son scoring the winner

>Christensen off to Barcelona
>Rudiger off to Madrid
>Azpiliqueta contract is up
>Alonso is being scouted by Barcelona
ITS OGRE

Attached: 1648104197312.gif (722x176, 55.73K)

Azpilicueta signed an extension sweetie x

Didn't have lunch, had a big breaky instead

Its fine, they've got a bunch of centre-back prospects coming through like Tomori and Guehi

How many points to Sneeds get from this?

Attached: file.png (1042x312, 49.49K)

What we drinking today lads?

> delph
where the fuck has this dude been at?

Poached eggs and smoked salmon on english muffin with hollandaise

I got that new weird coke flavour with my meal deal desu, tastes like gingerbread?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 962.43K)

what phenotype is this?
failing that, what species is this?

Attached: skysports-anthony-gordon-trent-alexander-arnold_5750529.jpg (771x900, 184.52K)

Stealing a living on the bench along with the other past English player Everton spunked money on

That shit's good but I wouldn't buy it since I am trying to participate in as little of the global economy as possible

Add abit of avo and that'll be perf

Irish/Scouse you can tell from his ginger hair, pasty complexion, lack of chin and beaky nose

Dont have any in la, but youre right itd be perf

Everton fans are vermin

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-131826_Twitter.jpg (1080x1787, 597.18K)

When next season comes, I hope Tuchel starts working on offensive plays. Regardless of who plays, you can see it's all improvised.
Though I don't know how you can teach finishing to players.

Fatherless son of a crack whore

This is very common in American sports, mostly football

Not gonna lie, I'm genuinely looking forward to watching Everton get fucking pumped today. I'll be fuming if they get anything out of this game

fuck me - the absolute state of hospitals over bank holiday weekends. Drunken idiots. Time to sit back and watch everton get annihilated

Attached: t3l7pzfi1pn41.jpg (400x400, 18.78K)

>Scousers are vermin
NO FUCKING WAY

I fucking hate relegation battles

Attached: 1532374902326.jpg (250x232, 7.59K)

>Hating relegation kino
KWAB

It's not kino when you're in one

Attached: 1504362485694.png (300x311, 205.46K)

Kek I remember when Chelsea were, under Mourinho in his last season, 16th and losing to Brentford at home. Having escaped it's a nice memory but I don't want to relive it ever again.

any draft dodgers itt

Attached: 1488855142464.jpg (640x630, 107.93K)

Chelsea players absolutely shook by Everton fans already. Will be 2-0 within 15 minutes

>tfw 42 year old Everton fan

Attached: first-time-really.gif (498x343, 2.91M)

>chelshit

We're all wanting Everton to go down aren't we?

Everton fans have got a bit of positivity back after Leeds lost yesterday. Need Chelsea to knock that right out of them today.

Seeing a lot of hate towards everton. Is it the typical anti-scouse vitriol or something extra?

obviously

After all the firework bullshit, absolutely

I just think it'd be hilarious to see a team who's spent over half a billion quid on shit players over the last 10 years go down.

not even a reece james or mount rotation
bye bye everton

4-6 if they're lucky

Genuinely think Everton'll struggle if Leeds get at least 2 though

Jealousy

Tbf If I wasn't Everton I'd be the same.

Attached: 1645991895072.jpg (499x499, 124K)

another Sunday, another Pulisic goal after being subbed on to save Chelshit from complete embarrassment and humiliation

Jealousy?
Against Everton?

Whats the go to draft dodge? Gammy leg?

John Terry lel

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-133009.png (1080x1553, 819.2K)

that wasn't a relegation battle
behave

is this the ugliest player in the league?

That man is mythically retarded

bluesbros... not like this...

twitter.com/Tony_Scott11/status/1520731888083775488
SOVL

Terry is well known for having absolutely no morals and being a worm

Why is anybody surprised

Even his voice is hard to listen to. He’ll age worse than Rooney

Chelsea bros...we got this

Same lad. Is Gordon our Barry Horne?

>loyalist
>best

You mean like when they boo them off every other game and scream at their own players whenever they misplace a pass, that got so bad their own players say they hate playing at home, and opposition teams literally had a tactic of winding up the crowd early?

el goblino blanco de los eires

Just bullies m8. Not a good look.

maybe their players shouldn't be so shit

He's been known to like Celtic since 2006. Why is anyone surprised at this?

Sean Dyche currently doing his part in the away stands to make sure Evershit cant sneak away with a point

>Everton are the only team in the world who boo and show dissatisfaction to their players when they play like shit

happens in Europe all the time as well

I didn't imply that. I'm saying goodison is so toxic towards their own players 90% of the time I have no idea how anybody with a straight face could call them the most loyal fans in the world

theguardian.com/football/blog/2022/apr/30/survival-of-everton-and-lampard-may-hinge-on-creaking-goodison-park?fbclid=IwAR06KQ50iMZV6YiZWNkZvXqkHzXYwIQKoEyQo0L77ogcDp37BUv5KVh0xaE

Everton paying the guardian to shill their stadium as some sort of fortress.
This is not a good sign

just finished the 3rd cuppa, gonna do a massive Everton in the toilet lads

Absolutely it will be a collective fan seethe unseen since Newcastle went down

Club motto is 'Nothing but the best is good enough', damn right the fans should hold a high level of standard. Real Madrid fans are way more toxic than they have the right to be, but they're still one of the best teams in Europe. If the fans don't maintain a standard, you're basically saying you're fine letting your club slide into mediocrity and decline.

lol
lmao

imagine doing this for a bunch of shitters that are staring relegation in the face then literally spout vitriol and boo them when you're in the ground an hour later

absolute fucking cringe

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-01 at 13.45.08.png (1192x880, 854.87K)

>you're basically saying you're fine letting your club slide into mediocrity and decline.
this is literally everton the last 25 years, and they let it happen without fuss until now

I love how in 1 post you've gone from "loyalist fans in the world" to "well real Madrid fans are more entitled" kek

>If the fans don't maintain a standard, you're basically saying you're fine letting your club slide into mediocrity and decline
And yet the fans have been allowing this mediocrity to go unchallenged for years