The amount of hatred this board has for man city makes me want them to win fucking everything

the amount of hatred this board has for man city makes me want them to win fucking everything

Attached: Screenshot 2019-11-25 at 20.04.39.png (502x516, 383.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/18427123/lag-escape-prison-switch-places-brother/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N

I

>le contrarian cuckold bong
contrived

N

E

so you're telling me you're supporting an english club that isn't your own? this is something I can't understand, do you even care about football?
Me I don't want any other french club to win anything expect mine, I'd root for any foreign club against any french club that isn't mine.

Maybe you're only on Yea Forums for nationalistic reasons as if it was an extension of /int/, top fill up some emptiness in you.

*virtually spits on you*

G

I don't support a Premier league team you fucking frog
and furthermore it's you and people exactly like you that are the reason for my support, I'm sick to the fucking back teeth of every foreigner and his dog having an opinion on the level of "sovl" (an easily manipulable and subjective term used by retards exclusively) the teams in our league have or don't have.
Watching the people on this board pretend that city spending money and winning things like it's the most egregious sin ever committed in football are simply ignorant of any history of football whatsoever and it would make me incredibly content to see you fucking philistines lose your shit over a league that isn't even fucking yours
baka

didn't read. must be the same old drivel from a bitter contrarian.

Attached: 1649537742709.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

people here care about man city? dont think so

>*virtually spits on you*

Attached: 1650936294728.png (620x675, 101.02K)

Reminder that he's a wrong 'un.
thesun.co.uk/news/18427123/lag-escape-prison-switch-places-brother/

So you're a contraction poofter. Got it

They have so many hateable players.

Attached: Foden Fag.jpg (1371x927, 247.08K)

Hatred? Nobody cares lol. United fans don't care if City win. Arsenal fans don't care. Chelsea fans don't care. Spurs fans don't care. Nobody cares except Liverpool fans and they only care cuz City winning means they don't win.

real football fans don't care
the armchair cunts on Yea Forums do though and it's obvious by how many posts they make about city being the soulless oil club of the league as if that's not just what chelsea were

There is barely ever any hate/banter/celebratory threads towards Man City. You good sir are delusional.

Yea Forums hates Liverpool more than City by a considerable margin

pls stop posting or talking about brown people. this is a safe space for whites and non-mutts

I don't get that impression at all
liverpool are always the homely sovl club amongst the nasty soulless cash clubs or at least that's the narrative I get

Nobody cares about your bought and paid for PL titles lad lol not one person

then you won't mind if they buy another?

spot the black guy who comes to Yea Forums for completely unknown reasons

nice projection NZ,
your posts are always complete dogwank, fuck off now we're talking about football k

Nope.

Liverpool has been the most hated club on here for at least a decade now

possibly by the english, but as for international "fans", I don't think that's true

Youre literally arab

>he says behind a literal waterfall of scouse tears

k

read the thread faggot I'm not even a city fan
this post will make me one though

can you just leave the country and go home
nobody cares about you or wants you there

Nah you have a weird number of foreigners, mainly Americans, who are very passionate about posting about Hillsborough or bindippers as well for some reason

People wouldn't hate him so much if he actually played football instead of practicing theatre

all the americans on here are liverpool fans mate

youre an overt city "fan" cuz their owners are arabs like you lol

your country is exactly where it should be
shamefully hidden in the corner, away from everyone else

No one ever makes posts about city except city fans and/or ABLs. they're irrelevant and their sky blue kit is fucking awful. worst thing is their fans genuinely think they're ran like a normal club whose reason for their recent success is down to great scouting

I like Foden

you do know I'm not actually arabic right, I'm getting confused by your reasoning here
I'm English (white english), and I'm not a manchester city fan either
that was the point of this thread, to say that although I'm not a city fan, I am starting to support them because of this board.
You up to speed now spastic?

Yea Forums hates liverpool out of sadism because the memes against them are too good to not swallow the ABL pill

Attached: IMG_20220501_130148.jpg (1080x1211, 253K)

>No one ever makes posts about city except city fans and/or ABLs.
this is pure bullshit. the amount of whining I've seen about city being a soulless oil club in the past few weeks isn't a figment of my imagination
I think I've just accidentally created a honeypot that attracts liverpool fans i.e. serial liars

Nobody cares about City. Of course everyone would like for them to go away, but if they win the league it's as if nothing ever happened. Try again next year. If City win it again this year, the story won't be about how City won, it will be about how Liverpool lost.

k arab

so you've managed to find the one yank who hates liverpool, amazing
wait until liverpool actually play and you'll see the thread full of yanks, irish and germans who act like they were born in fucking bootle

>I don't support a Premier league team you fucking frog
Then why the fuck do you give a shit?

so you decide to shit up the board because you're a whiny faggot
literally kill yourself

because it taints the conversation about football in this country
if owners like city, who have done fucking everything right with the money they do have, unlike everton and man united and arsenal who in recent years have pissed money up the wall like lunatics to achieve absolutely nothing, making City out to be the bad guy in all this just means that the bad guy is whoever's winning which is a fucking child's view of football

None of the Big Six are "good guys". Did you not realise this last year?

>nobody cares about city
yeah you lot say this in every thread about about city
because you care about city lmao

jokes on you but I'm a contrarian like OP and I decided to be contrarian towards him

Yeah mate I should shit up the board with some completely tasteless retarded meme instead shouldn't I
shall we have another pessi cuckitini thread?
>shit up the board
o i am laffin
as if the board isn't at least 70% shit anyway

>if owners like city, who have done fucking everything right with the money they do have
spot the arab

Fuck off back to your lower league containment thread then you fucking hippie poofter. Enjoy it while you can before your shitter team is liquidated and your team's stadium replaced by a mosque you fucking Brexit voting royal family worshipping little imbecile

>every thread about about city
All 4 of them? The Leeds match was the first City PL game thread to need a second thread this season lol

This, you're right Ahmed

>The one yank
Those are just the 3 most recent posts by American's about Liverpool, there's thousands of them going back years

Attached: IMG_20220501_131011.jpg (1080x1620, 274.83K)

again what is wrong with the projection??
you know fucking nothing about me kangaroo rapist
at least I get to fucking go to watch the football

>his entire frame of reference is 4channel.org
oh mate

Thr post I replied to literally said "every thread about man city". Do you call IRL interactions "threads"? lmao

well if they're all horrendously evil mega corporations that you hate then why watch at all
why even bother?
well what did they do wrong? they invested in the community, developed english players and won a load of titles
seems fair to me

Iv been to watch plenty of lower league games as iv lived in england and not once did I witness or experience "sovl". just a bunch of fat fucks and 88 year olds pretending to enjoy themselves while watching 22 out of shape factory workers kick a ball around. the premier league exists and the quality is that much higher because it is filled with foreigners who are miles ahead of the English players. it's only fair that we foreigners have the final say on the state of the top flight

What is wrong with city "fans"? Like imagine being sad enough to make this thread pretending you support a lower league team while praising the money being funneled into the Premier league and the Big six while lower league football slowly dies because of it. City "fans" talking football are like virgins talking sex. They clearly have no frame of reference for what's normal because they've only been a "fan" for 5 years and only exist online.

>the Premier League is the only football that exists in the country
Stop playing stupid, lad.

again wait for an actual liverpool matchthread
I can guarantee the support for liverpool is far greater than any stick they get

>well what did they do wrong?
Slavery. Executing journalists. Work towards killing football with the super league. Dumb arab.

>Everyone on this board hates city
>Bruh no one cares about city
>Lol look at this cunt all he does is post on 4channel
Discourse

that wasn't a reference to football in general just the PL (sorry for the confusion)

So why were they allowed to own a club then?
I mean if you're saying that they shouldn't be allowed to run a club because of their human rights record then say that
>super league
they all did that mate

>So why were they allowed to own a club then?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 208.2K)

everton match thread

>Thread for Liverpool fans has more Liverpool fans

There's an intense mental illness on show in this thread. Luckily for society it seems to have manifested itself in a hatred of Liverpool/praising of City and nothing actually dangerous to people, since it's clear that this person would be very capable of violence if his mental illness had manifested itself differently.

okay I mean just go an expose yourself as a clueless foreign armchair without me having to do it for you, that actually helps my point so cheers
enjoy the A league
again. I do support a lower league team and this isn't a joke. Man city have done nothing that teams before them didn't do and it's hilarious to hear you talking about a normal frame of reference for these things as if you aren't a massive dilettante firing off about things he doesn't know.

this is embarrassing to watch, arab.

well according to you this board is full of liverpool obsessed haters well why don't they show up in droves in the matchday thread then (where they obviously would be)

>muh mentally ill
>muh embarrassing
it's Yea Forums. It's not fucking IRL i can say what I like to and I don't have to care because it's not fucking real
do you understand this concept?
not. real.

embarrassing little arab

rattled scouse rat

you're only exposing yourself as a city "fan" when you call those who mock you "scouse" because only city "fans" think there's a rivalry between city and liverpool lol dumb arab