formerly cishet

He's mister Park Avenue Manicure

urethrapicnic.bandcamp.com/track/sneed

Formerly male

the absolute fuck is WRONG with you people

In Season 32 they'll kill Marge
In Season 33 they'll have Groundskeeper Willy fuck Ralph Wiggum
In Season 34 they'll have Lisa get an abortion
Literally nobody is watching this show, so they will do anything at this point to make one person turn on the television.

NOW IT'S MILLHOUSE'S TIME TO PITCH

So what, he has owned factories, driven cars, drinking alcohol, taken LSD, but you draw the line here?
Fucking hypocrites

And then Marge becomes a robot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Simpsons is dead

Sneed

Have suuuuuhhhhhhneeeeed

What if Bart was a tranny? And something happens dodododo

formerly suck

Him being too young for any of that was the joke of those episodes. That children shouldn't do ANY of those things.

>Before
El barsinso
>Now
Xir Barsinso xDD

Just end the fucking show already, its already dead

Attached: a19d6de7cd04388e0db66900f817529c70074cbc62eda715ca8fec4e3d9a2e7d.png (650x650, 10K)

>In Season 32 they'll kill Marge
Good, I hate Marge

Holy shit,look at the name of the writer!

JAJAJA UNX VELX

based

>matt groening gets caught being a babyfucking pervert with disgusting feet
>suddenly turns bart into a tranny for liberal sympathy points
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>it's like the joke is that they're doing it at all
>we're in the thick of it now boys

Attached: 1552456730843.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

The Simpsons is like that cringey boomer that tries way too hard to co-opt youth trends. When they finally kill this show it will forever stand as a monument as to what happens when you let a show run for far too long.

Attached: 1564161490954.gif (480x360, 364K)

UNE VELE

Attached: yba beas.png (380x310, 123K)

Seriously, are we the only ones to notice this?

S

Zoomer lowkey jelly that he's being dabbed on by a yeeting boomer, sad!

In season 55 there’s only one episode with no animation and it’s just live action. the last person working on the show sitting in a empty office room records himself shooting himself in the head with a pistol then fades to black with no credits.

Just make Moe move out of Springfield and make a spin-off of him opening a bar elsewhere.
Introduce new characters who slowly take over the plot as Moe gets involved then the new family or whatever gets another 30 years of seasons.

a Moe spinoff would be dope, specially if he runs away with Ms Kra...

Attached: YOcvr4d.jpg (747x731, 307K)

Maybe Moe gets a cellphone

So Bart is bright now?

I mean, he is voiced by a woman, sooo...

Or sneed show

Has Bart ever owned a bear?

well then that obviously should impact the character! you've convinced me

brainlet post

They should have Nelson or Ralph Wiggum do a school shooting

what's the next "problematic" character they'll get rid of?

deens

but they decided to stop at 30 so this is bullshit haha get bent

cheese

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting the viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomiting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house. Then the Chinese baby walks on screen, waves her hands, and says "That's all, folks!"

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews the Simpsons for another 10 seasons.

vocaroo.com/i/s175JGNG18yH

kino, would watch pilot episode and I haven't seen an episode in at least 4 years

>When they finally kill this show it will forever stand as a monument as to what happens when you let a show run for far too long.
It has to be around a liiiiittle longer before it’s remembered for that. After all, people still remember the golden years just under 25 years after they ended. We want to reach a point where it’s so unspeakably terrible that everyone on the planet hates The Simpsons, and never wants to see it again. Then it’ll finally fulfil its purpose as a warning about long-running franchises.

>screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall.
absolute kino

Ayy dilation

do you even watch the show?

>show thats been dead for 20 years does thing

Who even cares at this point.

fake af

Yeah but none of those are anywhere close to as morally reprehensible as transgender faggotry. Not even being ironic.

didn't matt groening get caught up in the whole pedo epstein shit?

Wait how old is too old to have "young" friends. Can 30 year olds hang out with 20 somethings

Jesus Christ
>BY SNED FUKENSOOK
oh..this is sneed again you got me...this is a joke...right?

Attached: strelets as.png (400x470, 735K)

Attached: 1564646345153.gif (488x300, 87K)

God damn it I just saw that. But you can see it happening, right?

fake

Attached: pepeinvestigat.jpg (657x527, 38K)

everyone saw it you fucking retard

What the fuck is gender fluid?

in Season 40 Lisa will get thic

>>/ceg/

One day you're straight, the next day you're gay.. on Thursday you're just half a fag. So on and so forth. Capiche?

durrrr... u so smurt

You can "hang" with whomever you can stand. The fuck is wrong with you?

Good thing no one will see it.

I smell desperation.

its like having your cake and eating it too.