This is actually a good movie

i don't know why people so butthurt about this.

Attached: Once_Upon_a_Time_in_Hollywood_i01.jpg (770x546, 106K)

>2 hours 45 minutes
>nothing happens
Bravo

>white man wins
>non whites, numales, trannies, and obese tumblr dykes seethe

I bet you hate "The Straight Story".

Asians got mad their idol got beaten in a fight, so white people made fun of them for that, so Asians called them incels, which created a feedback loop.
Oh, and numales thought it was boring. Surprisingly women I know who saw it liked it, but they're all boomers.

>the only women he hangs out with are boomer milfs
Based

Plebs need plot for they zoomer sensibilities.

>Asians got mad their idol got beaten in a fight
lol who cares? Why they are so man

Dalton's acting career is falling apart, so he takes a risky role. This role ends up being a success, which leads him to make a slew of films in Italy. This leads him to be very rich, but he needs to fire his stuntman. This leads to them having one last night out. This leads to them being there to kill the manson family.
It's not hard.

Browse r/asianmasculinity and you'll find out.

Hippies get BTFO.
That's something.

>r/asianmasculinity
what is this?

Oh boy are you in for a ride

there needs to be a two hour cut in the theater and a three hour "directors" cut on disc, the two and two-thirds hour cut in the theater is the worst of both worlds and a little too long for an optimum theater experience, if they were smart they would put Tarantino's cut down flicks in the theaters while simultaneously releasing bluray/4k discs of his super-long over indulgent cuts for like a hundred bucks each to the film geeks out there, normies and Tarantino geeks both get what they want

it could have been great without the ending. I wanted a hollywood kino without needless violence. It didnt work.

So did Cliff kill his wife?

who cares

YES, AND HE ATE HER

>people so butthurt
>chinks
>people

No it isn't.
>whiny, most annoying voice in the world
>SO this stunt guy, hes a tough cat - he may be getting old, but hes still a bad motherfucker, dig?? like, jim kelly, three the hard way bad. hes SO bad, get this - my guy whoops bruce lee's ass! a white dude! so i figure, its a fucking TRAVESTY what those freaks did to sharon, man, i say just LET those brides of fu manchu, fuckin blue sunshine drink-your-blood hippie chicks come up here and try that manson stuff on me - i'd fuckin' BARBEQUE em!! torch 'em all, like uhhh "how 'bout a little fire, scarecrow"!!! woosh!!!
>cackles & shakes head so violently drops of sweat fly off the kangol

>60s movie
>all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey starts playing
bravo tarantula bravo

Vanilla Fudge was really fun to listen to during that fight scenes

Mostly because of Bruce Lee.

Attached: 1566430590259.gif (288x136, 669K)

Because he's mostly been Chris Browning girls left and right in the movie.

He hasn't fought a fully grown man except that one guy with a gun and Bruce Lee, who foored him.

He's a cowardly pussy who fights weaker women.

I bet they haven't seen it

I enjoyed it, but I'm still not exactly sure why.

close enough, but I wanna nitpick this anyway
the Lancer role doesn't help Rick get the Italian projects, it's strictly Marvin Schwarz's promotion of him. If any of the roles we see Rick do were to help him get the Nebraska Jim part, it was his appearance on The FBI.
And he doesn't get very rich; if he had, he'd have been able to keep Cliff on even more certainly; he has to fire Cliff because he's married an expensive, frivolous Italian starlet and bitten off more than he can chew, financially. Rick plans on selling his house, moving into a Toluca Lake condo, and is afraid he may even have to go back home to Missouri if things don't pick up after Italy.