MOVIES SUCK NOWADAYS

I genuinely cannot think of a stronger contender for the title of the worst decade in the history of American film than the 2010s.

Attached: download (3).jpg (299x169, 14K)

Literally just capeshit and soihorror

I saw "they shall not grow old" this year, phenomenal film

of course it wasn't american

really reminded me of what it can be like to see film, I laughed, I cried, I kissed 17 bucks goodbye

1. Sicario
2. Dunkirk
3. BR2049
4. The Tree of Life
5. Interstellar
6. True Grit
7. The Grand Budapest Hotel
8. Drive
9. Wind River
10. The Wolf of Wall Street
you cannot improve this list

the tree of life is that bizarre thingamajig that makes no sense right? fuck that movie

That's because now more than ever movies are being made to appeal to the lowest common denominator to make the most money. Also, filmmakers and studios care more about their left-wing politics than their creation.

>1. Sicario
Average, felt like yet another cartel movie
> 2. Dunkirk
Didn't watch
>3. BR2049
Decent
>4. The Tree of Life
didn't watch
>5. Interstellar
Love is physics lol
> 6. True Grit
Forgettable
>7. The Grand Budapest Hotel
Wes Anderson being le quirky
>8. Drive
Overrated
>9. Wind River
Didn't watch
>10. The Wolf of Wall Street
Average. The Sicario of wall street movies

I couldn't agree more. I thought the 2000s were terrible, but this really takes the cake.

I wouldn't rewatch any of those. They will all be forgotten

>Wind River
That shouldn't be near any of these other movies

It's really sad if this is top list

Look mate, I agree that a lot of films these days lack charm or, for want of a better word, a soul but that doesn't mean that "MOVIES SUCK NOWADAYS". Sure mass market appeal is a cancer but there's still plenty of good movies being made. All you have to do now is look for them

I went to the theater to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood recently and couldn't bear looking at the screen during the social engineering previews
Never mind the jewish advertising before the previews
am I the only one? Next time I'll arrive 20 minutes later

you have no right to autistically reply without having seen all these movies, zoomer

There's no originality. Nothing of substance. Just the same faces being pushed in the same dull movies which all have the same fucking plot.

Last movie I saw at the cinema was Indiana Jones 4. Was such shit I vowed never to return.

>social engineering previews
Not a burger, nor have I been to the cinema in a decade, what's this?

I presume it's a PSA for the 21st century espousing the good in raising your boy as a nonbinary xerkin

Ah. In my country we call that "television"

What's it like to have shit taste

When I say this I mean it unironically - you're literally proving OP's point.

Based and blackpilled.

We counting Inception? That came out in 2010 and is better than any of these by far.
Also:
Mad Max fury road
Django unchained
Money ball
and
American Sniper
are all amazing and will be remembered as classics.

The Master is the only great American film from this decade. You guys have must incredibly low standards, or you just don't watch a lot of films.