>NHRA @ Charlotte
and more

Attached: RVK.jpg (1000x600, 241.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

st.freestreams-live1.com/fox-sports-506/
motorsport-us.cf:8111/
my.buffstreams.tv/live-supercars-perth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Races.png (3006x1729, 301.75K)

Holy shit this 15 car

Supercars stream anyone? old one isn't working

just quit and restart it multiple times, otherwise use the aids alternative
st.freestreams-live1.com/fox-sports-506/
also theres kiwi formula ford soon but goybook is broadcasting it

Attached: push11aus.m3u8_22_08_25.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

freestreams is the one I was using, what was the other one?

motorsport-us.cf:8111/
open in mpv/vlc, it behaves like a m3u8
i believe it rarely gets posted to not overload the poor dude doing this

works, thanks user

ESS VEE GEE

holy fuck that could have been really bad

cor

>WAGIE

Attached: 8111__20220430_204107.240.jpg (2560x1440, 460.12K)

who else here /doubledog/

whatre you lads watching?

also i miss this chassis

Attached: indycar.jpg (576x324, 32.88K)

Aussie Supercars lad

SVG pole

is this the stream?

SuperCunts then when the second race of the night of that is over I'm going to watch the recording of the Monaco ePrix and the Xfinity race because I was doing stuff this morning and sleeping in the afternoon. Gonna watch Indy and IMSA tomorrow, don't really want to watch Cups for some reason.

yeah but it wasn't working for me earlier
try opening this with VLC media player

my.buffstreams.tv/live-supercars-perth

same, Supercars then sleep and get up to watch Indy and then IMSA

>mfw a kiwi is on pole

Attached: Skaife-Ingall.png (1903x904, 1.77M)

race 2 and 3 are at great time for me, i missed race 1 because >>>:30am

No sleep for me given when I slept, I'll go to bed after the IMSA race because I just need to be out of the house from 7 to 11 am due to work.

how are the cars different than nascar stock cars or imsa gt cars

Attached: audi-r18-2011-300207.jpg (768x576, 83.2K)

for supercars i mean

Attached: 1648749402942.jpg (512x512, 29.32K)

what cars

They're GT cars but based on big heavy sedans instead of sports cars.

The difference between Stock and Touring basically boils down to Stock being built for ovals while Touring is built for street/road courses, it's a frankly arbitrary difference that stems from the names Americans and Brits used and the type of courses they ran on decades ago that just stuck.

when does the supercars start

thats a good way to put it
a shame the holden is gone next year? or whenever they can launch gen 3

Well also for a while nascars couldn't be quickly converted from oval to road, which they pointed out changed with these new cars. Also they don't have lights or wipers so they can't handle any weather at all.

2 hours
there's support series on the stream until then though

thanks for answering my supercars questions lads

Given NASCAR wanted a bunch of more road races for a hot minute and is still contemplating that stupid Chicago street course idea, you'd think they'd sanction a touring car series to run support to the different road races the three national series do and maybe IndyCar.

SuperCunts is pretty comfy. NASCAR could learn a lot from them.

yeah like not having stupid gimmicks such as stages and playoffs

they need to add indy rc and charlotte rc to the imsa schedule so isa can do a sports car race on the friday or whatever before the xfinity and cup races there, basically treat the imsa sports car championship like the truck series when nascar goes to road courses where the trucks dont run

Or having quick yellows instead of long drawn out ones, or having the race weekends on a channel that covers the entire race weekend instead of just the feature race.

>when the sun is making you hot, its also making you a cold one
based vb commercial

>having the race weekends on a channel that covers the entire race weekend instead of just the feature race.
that's more a problem with the American television business model

i think a complete non-stop racing weekend is the best experience anyone could offer
i bet anyone paying a ticket to visit there must be happy as fuck

cawshun

Radical cup cars are pretty cool

Yeah, up here it's not much better. We have three race dedicate channels and the only races they cover live between them are WEC and Trucks, that's literally it, anything else they have is delayed because someone else has the rights to air it live. Given motorsports popularity is on the upturn right now I'm shocked that this was the moment NBC killed what remained of Speed for good when now is the perfect time to try and bring SuperCars, Super Formula, SuperGT and European series to American cable and bring back TransAm and GT World. Sure, some of them aren't great, but Canada has 3 dedicated racing channels without enough series to justify 1 between them why is the market like this?

Non stop race weekends are nice to attend in person
>t. GP3R poster from last year

yeah these cars look fun to drive

>hear australian accent
>automatically think its leigh diffey

Attached: 1647473315100.jpg (536x460, 31.85K)

yea, they are a support race for select IndyCar rounds too (US version of the championship but same cars as these)
Road America is pretty much non-stop action at the track, not so much on the broadcast since NBC doesn't cover everything

these must be one of the few open cockpit series left with no halo/windscreen type thing

Indy and NASCAR linking up for some more double header weekends would be pretty fun from an attendance standpoint. And if NASCAR wants more road races, go run a cup race at Montreal.

>Xfinity, Cup, Pinty's, IndyCar, IndyLights and IndyPro all at Gille Villeneuve over a weekend

Would be ungodly levels of kino

yeah same for the Long Beach Grand Prix, great racing all weekend but all we got was IndyCar and IMSA.

IndyCar/NASCAR double header at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve when?

yeah Road America this year is IndyCar, Indy Lights, Indy Pro, Radical cup, and vintage Indy cars
but only the IndyCar qualifying and race is shown on NBC, the rest is on various streams (if at all)
whereas Supercars show everything going on at the track on one channel

went way wide there
lucky he didn't hit the curb

car 81 smoking

Would love a Mospar or Toronto weekend as well, considering it’s right in the backyard of GM and Ford.

I remember hearing somewhere they might be getting rid of Indy Toronto at some point because with the development in the area there's barely any room for the pits

Cam on fierenza cam on my son

think Moore has it in the bag if he can keep it on the track

utes up next

good shit, blessed numbers

Attached: mpv-shot0607.jpg (1920x1080, 818.26K)

He’s out there doing it for Dale jr