How can one company be so based?

How can one company be so based?

Attached: Untitled.png (722x669, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zv7mc3TygO4
nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/12/how-much-of-the-internet-is-fake.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How is my friend Tom doing?
You should be asking how Steve Ditko is doing.

I hope this completely destroys spiderman forever and bugmen kill themselves over it.

he didn't swing so good

Why do people pretend Stan Lee wasn't a hack that stole his ideas since the MCU started?

The twitter salt is so good, I can't thank Sony enough

Attached: Untitled.png (521x854, 387K)

Attached: 1566400170929.png (619x496, 388K)

because normal people don't care about capeshit comic books, all adaptations credit only stan lee so that's what people know

Attached: 1566406863729.png (1920x1536, 2.66M)

"normal people" are crying over losing Spiderman

>caring about things and people that don't exist

What the fuck? Is this real?

Attached: 494.jpg (251x233, 5K)

Dude Tom Holland being fired isn't even near confirmed, I don't see how he needs to be in the MCU. Keep the plot where everyone hates him for supposedly murdering Mysterio who cares?

they care about adaptations, and even that is bad but it's a few steps above comic books

It’s funny considering Stan Lee said the same thing about the last two Spiderman.

why are they so emotional over fictional characthers?
hell not even good ones

Firstly retard he isnt fired. He has 2 more films on his contract. They are simply just for Sony. Second they cant just continue the storyline as it has ties to the prior MCU film. If they cut ties with Marvel Studios, it will have to be completely removed from those other narratives. So the next two holland films will have to be completely stand alone. It can reference that universe anymore. Including mysterio (a stark bred villain essentially) fucking him over

These cunts do realize Tony Stark isn’t even fucking real right?

He is real in their hearts. What else matters in this short meaningless life anyway? You wont be here in a million yrs. So who gives a shit whats real today?

why are you on this board? i bet you only post sneed and son of the mask memes

"my bad"

You're tipping so hard that your fedora isn't even on your head anymore

I actually just come here for the Cute and Funny threads

I swear, Yea Forums hates popular movies so hard i somethings believe the academy members actually post here

more importantly, why do people pretend he made that tweet when it's clear his handlers are the ones tweeting from that account?

Disney contracted PR campaign

REEEEEEEEE DISNEY DESTROY THEM!!!!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (757x775, 525K)

incommensurably based

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't Tom still be in the next one, it just won't have mcu characters? Hopefully it'll be more focused than iron man Jr

>1950- we will have flying cars on the future!
>now- gee which corporate dick should I suck more to defend it on the internet

That explains a lot actually.

What was I thinking?

Well, at the time, alive, but not for long.

>#SaveSpidermanFromSony

THAT'S the hashtag they came up with?!

Jesus, could you be any more condescending? In a negotiation, you appeal to a person's emotions, con them into a feeling of safety... you don't tell them they're basically a piece of shit.

All well, this will lead to normies burying a multibillion dollar company (sony chinks) which is based (disney will be fine).

Because in place of meaning in their lives they have product to consume.

Lmao the absolute state of this country, twitter fags are cheering on for a corporation to fuck them over just for the sake of watching more quipfests

Nah I bet it was just a popular post and these unoriginal retards are just copying it

>You can acknowledge that Disney is too powerful of a company and it's scary and dangerous. You can also favor their take on a personally significant fictional character, and feel that Sony's motivations concerning that character aren't great, either. You can do both.

Attached: movieblob.jpg (320x475, 126K)

Are these people beating their fists against the wall because some mega-corporation couldn't hold on to a literal idea that makes them and nobody else money? Are these people paid?

twitter campaigning is one thing but what really convinced Sony to do this was the Venom flick made 800million worldwide. Sony probably thinks their next Spiderman will be their 1B movie for sure

you should pay more attention to what he means than what he says

You could also stop sucking corporate dick, Movieblob.

>stan lee
>mcu
Why do you pretend to know anything at all about marvel history?

Why is sony the villain when disney are the ones who wanted more money?

>Disney should just control everything so all the action figures can play in the same playground!

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

yeah dude I love my spider-man being a lame ineffectual fanboy who only makes every situation he's in worse LOL

Because Disney has to own everything.

Tom Holland and Ty Simpkins are relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss them relentlessly.

Is that the guy who did the Plinkett reviews of the prequels?

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS
DISNEY GOOD
SONY BAD

Attached: 1562592415838.png (1322x1574, 599K)

Based

Twitter normies WANT that to happen?

Why the fuck are people going after a company for turning down giving away FIFTY PERCENT of their movie profits.
Literally how is this not disneys fault

Attached: 1458425488976.jpg (184x184, 27K)

You can stop being faggot tranny but since you won’t do that light yourself on fire

Attached: B197917F-48C0-4ABC-8CCF-A30B57A09DD9.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

I have no idea what's going on but fuck Disney.

Attached: ECf_if1WwAAzUkH.jpg (383x680, 35K)

I wish I cared about anything as much as these soiboys did about capeshit

the theory is that these are bot accounts made by Disney to smear Sony's name, so Sony will give then back the license for "fans"

Attached: 1555972097202 .png (392x468, 128K)

Do not touch me.

Attached: Untitled.png (756x737, 691K)

is overreacting to the overreaction as bad as overreacting?

Obviously there are literal sony shills mixed in with the anti-capeshitters in these threads, those are the ones posting twitter screencaps over and over.

because it's not about what's right or reasonable
it's about how the mob wants it to be

I want to viciously assault every single faggot who's crying right now over a movie.

Attached: 1559324584476.jpg (960x960, 172K)

Literally going out to buy a PS4 now. Fuck the mouse.

t. mouseshill

We all know Disney were being greedy fucks I just chose not to care. Spider-Man is Marvels character I don’t wanna see some faggot C-Grade Venom spin off BS that people only like because huur duur it’s so bad it’s good. Fuck Sony I want my action figures in one sandbox.

Attached: 4D195516-0662-4043-A8FC-46F6E46C6AE9.png (1228x1150, 230K)

t. snoyshill

Sir, you seem to have dropped this

Attached: Untitled.png (743x790, 520K)

>tfw this is all fake and engineered by both Sony and Disney studios to help generate more revenue for future Spidey MCU movies

Who even gives a fuck? Did anyone here actually go to watch fucking capeshit? That's embarrassing.

Attached: abedoubt.png (542x775, 769K)

>he's a manlet just how i imagined Spiderman to be

What a savage

So are gonna start doing Yea Forums tier sony shilling memes now or what?

We don't have people posting the yellow grinning wojak yet so I hope not

And people thought sneed was bad...

>cheering between two megacorporations to own the rights to a fictional character
He was right, you know.

Attached: Karl_Marx.jpg (1280x1500, 1M)

Yeah. Looking back on my 2015-2017 Yea Forums phase, Yea Forums is way fucking better no matter how shitty it gets

wtf is wrong with americans
why do they care so much about superheroes
Tou really don't see your average nip caring this much about anime shit, otakus sure, but these people aren't the western equivalent of otakus, they are all normalfags

Better than not having food

Look at the little commie boy jr, gonna cry?

Attached: 93405823490852390905.png (482x363, 118K)

>sony btfoing normies
Holy based

Why the fuck are people crying over Spider-Man.
Nine of the Spider-Man movies have been good. Tobey Maguire was the worst

If they are paid, it's dystopic.
If they are not, is even more dystopic.

I want to fucking die

Explain this drama, I don't watch or follow capeshit.

Fuck, you're right,

Disney pushed to increase their 5% profits to 50% from the Spider-Man movies, Sony said "fuck you" and now fans are bashing Sony for not bending over and taking that mouse dick.

disney and sony broke off their joint spider man film deal and now all of their shill armies are going to war.

kys pleb

Real conscious "people" are crying over the MCU. Imagine.

>makes them and nobody else money
I own shares in Disney, it makes me money

I own shares in ya mum

Sneed? No, it's unfunny. Mask and bane? Yes.

I hope the Amazonas burn and we all die a long painful death.

>crying over brand wars
this is what happens when religion dies, people find other things to take up the empty void that used to be their spiritually.
this is their new worship.

>superhero movie nominated for best picture
If you like popular dogshit built to dull goyim minds, you are AMPAS material.

damn dude consumerism is like..a religion. great take. hope you had a good chance to think about it during your high school summer break

>great take
thanks

We we stumbled upon a paid shill ring?

Tom should be thankful, a few more years and he'd end up like Hemsworth, Pratt, Evans or Downey Jr.. Complete box office poison outside of the MCU and no real director would hire him.

Fkn savage

>literally posting Twitter screenshots talking about capeshit
Return to nerds

> “Hey, you know those guys that bit stuff and ruin it? How about we convince the guys who own the last thing they haven’t ruined to sell them the thing so they can ruin it.”

Why do you hate bread so much?

Reminds me of the Queen memes where all those twitter bots said Bohemian Rhapsody gave their child aids while watching it and everyone was throwing up in the theatre, so they left to see the Lady Gaga movie..

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Sony Pictures is a joke of a company. That being said, I'm thrilled they saved us from nigger Mary Jane. I'm also happy they're causing so many manchildren to throw tantrums.

It’s only now that we realize Disney purposely manipulated Sony into basing the entirety of Holland’s character around Tony Stark so they could pull this power play in an attempt at a hostile takeover of the Spider-Man I.P.

If only they realized how little Sony cares about rebooting the I.P. They’ve already been fishing around for a reason to have another Peter Parker with the multi-dimensional storyline they floated out to the public with Spiderverse. Cooperating with Disney was always them dealing with an unessecary headache out of the kindness of their hearts because they wanted to give the fans what they wanted and make some money. As soon as they can’t make money or it becomes too troublesome to deal with they’ll drop the deal like last night’s garbage.

no that was Harry S. Plinkett

Are people fucking braindead? It's obvious that Disney caused this.

Attached: giphy.gif (267x200, 308K)

So what he’s saying is that Spidey isn’t a big guy?

I respectfully disagree, just because it's the original vision doesn't mean it's better. Spider-Man is better as a man who looks too old to be in high school. Teenagers with thin bodies and unmanly voices aren't cool.

>people aren't actually like this, right?
>see report and like numbers on tweets

Fuck man, it's so surreal. Maybe Citizens United was actually what democracy wanted

THIS IS A SONY BOARD NOW MOUSEFUCKERS

Attached: trouncethemouse.jpg (877x455, 74K)

College Peter living with in a penthouse with Flash & Harry while juggling Gwen & Mary Jane with the occasional tango with Black Cat is the prime Peter with only Husband to Mary Jane Father to Spider Girl Peter being the only contender for an equal.

Spider-Man: Blue, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series, & Renew Your Vows are the only ones that do it right

>tfw don’t give a shit about the MCU and just a Spiderfag
>no horse in the race willing to take either a Holland 3 or reboot 4 with open arms

Attached: 37E604F2-F913-4ECB-A8B2-E602E3E760BF.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

There aren't other movies besides Disney movies.

Steve ditko and kirby would not be nearly as successful as they were without stan. For evidence just look at their work without stan

>no more gay Spidey
BASED

Attached: dabbing for eternity.png (512x215, 109K)

You're lying.

Stan Lee brought far out ideas to the masses. He was a genius of marketing

youtu.be/Zv7mc3TygO4

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Isn't it time for you to stop being a nigger

Your mom wouldn't be happy if she found out you'd said that.

Stan didnt create anything before or after Kirby you idiot. Kirby did Captain America among other characters before, and New Gods/Eternals among others afterwards.

When will normies realise Stan didnt create these and just stuck his nanme on them because he was the editor in chief?

There's only been 8 Spider-Man movies, retard.

Don't you have to work over time shilling on twitter, reddit and Youtube instead of some obscure image board?

I'm glad, I hate that MCU shit. I actually stopped watching once it all got intertwined, because I never like feeling obligated to see some OTHER movie if I want to 'get' what's going on in THIS one. I don't like feeling like I have to see some shit about dr strange if it looks like garbage because they threw 2 minutes of something relevant into it.

Make a fucking coherent, stand alone story, not some fucking endless soap opera of crap.

Holland's Spider-Man movies just don't feel like Spider-Man. They changed too much shit up.

OY GEVALT!! SHUT IT DOWN!

Exactly. new gods and eternals suck. Captain America is Joe Simon creation and just one of many patriot super heroes at the time. Stan Lee was the writer for all the early stories that laid the foundation for all modern comics. Of course he created stuff, fuck wit

This is Disney using bots to weaponize PR. I'd bet so much money.

could say the same to you, friend

>new gods and eternals suck
Imagine having such shit taste

Fuck Stan Lee, Im glad he is dead

They do, I love the art but try reading those old kirby stories. Shit is incoherent

has starwars as one of the stones, saving spidey by giving it to disney, what is this saving a leper by giving them final stage aids?

Attached: 1524864080820.jpg (620x349, 62K)

It's been so long that top-text-bottom-text memes genuinely catch me off guard

kek

Attached: 37i3i1e.png (640x270, 191K)

imagine caring about capeshit

Attached: 1354171590127.jpg (300x225, 32K)

Yes.
Without a shred of irony. They also wanted Venom to bomb despite being “comic nerds” so sony would give it back to disney and were assmad when it made truck loads of money. Despite being “comic nerds”.

All paid Disney shills. It’s fucking obvious

Tom Holland worked so hard to portray petter parker perfectly for years and now sony is gonna fuck things yp and take it away from him?!! sony and disney is going to screw this up big time, tony stark didn't die for y'all to pull spidey out of the mcu. U CANT JUST TAKE TOM HOLLAND AFTER WE'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM #savespiderman

U CANT JUST TAKE TOM HOLLAND AFTER WE'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM

Why are you opposed to the only ideology based entirely around bread? Is it because you have a fixed idea; a phantasm?

Tom Holland worked so hard to portray Petter Parker perfectly for years and now Sony is gonna fuck things up and take it away from him?!! Sony and Disney is going to screw this up big time, Tony Stark didn't die for y'all to pull spidey out of the MCU.

Tom Holland worked so hard to portray petter parker perfectly for years and now sony is gonna fuck things yp and take it away from him?!! sony and disney is going to screw this up big time, tony stark didn't die for y'all to pull spidey out of the mcu. U CANT JUST TAKE TOM HOLLAND AFTER WE'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM #savespiderman

Stan Lee got credit for creating Galactus and Silver Surfer. Fucking kek. Whi knows who else he slapped his name on others creations.

Tom Holland worked so hard to portray Peter Parker perfectly for years and now Sony is gonna fuck things up and take it away from him?!! Sony and Disney is going to screw this up big time, Tony Stark didn't die for y'all to pull spidey out of the MCU. U CANT JUST TAKE TOM HOLLAND AFTER WE'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM

I think I get it now. The people upset are literal homosexuals and just want to see a twink they like run around for a couple of hours. I mean, people don't actually like this garbage right?

Attached: 1565042595185.png (719x1005, 723K)

Who funds the movies, Sony or Marvel?

Tom Holland worked so hard to portray Peter Parker perfectly for years and now Sony is gonna fuck things up and take it away from him?!! Sony and Disney is going to screw this up big time, Tony Stark didn't die for y'all to pull spidey out of the MCU. U CANT JUST TAKE TOM HOLLAND AFTER WE'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM #savespiderman

I hope sony makes nothing but anal rape movies of Spiderman every 3 years to keep the IP for the rest of eternity

Why do we not simply nuke the amazons with a hydrogen bomb? Isn't hydro water?

Lol @ these mouse shills/bots. Pretending Tony Stark is a real person who actually went back in time to justify keeping Spider-Man in the MCU. Pathetic.

Capeshit is fucking trash, kill yourself

It's threads like these that convince me we need another war

I wouldn't beparticuarly happy about the bloodshed, death and chaos but why the fuck are so many people bitching about something so terribly insignificant?

Not a surprise
The mod from Yea Forums- seems to be a disney shill

Superhero movies are popular, that doesn't make them good you fucking mindless freak. Get some class.

Lol no

Wow hot take. Bold stance.

Not him but I enjoy not starving to death sweaty :3

based nips dabbing on disney jews

Attached: VotRrKr (1).png (615x694, 336K)

Disney is literally JIDF

Dumb plebs read marquees not comics.

This, but unironically.

Stan Lee would have said this about anyone they cast. He was a hype and salesman

Disneyshills use bots all the time

Their trick only worked once with BvS and now they've become too arrogant. Now that it's been confirmed that all of the Disney box office has been fake, it will all come crashing down.

Mouse bot network strikes again.

ditko and kirby are fake news

KEK IS THIS FROM THE SHILL HANDBOOK?

Years ago, he said that the Doctor Doom in Fantastic 4 was out of character.

Finnlly we can have independent spidey films away from that MCU crap

kek

Sorry but Spiderman is not a English fag with crooked teeth.

This. He's a school shooter that a brave spider sacrificed himself to stop through wish fulfilment

People are fucking retarded and don't educate themselves about events before getting angry, that's why

I own the New Gods omnibus vol 1, and its fucking fantastic. I'm sorry you're a brainlet.

OH NO NO NO DISNEYBROS YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD NOTICE...

Attached: images.png (434x327, 13K)

It’s our own mytho
Like how back in the days people care about Poseidon and shit

Holland Spiderman is the cringiest shit in the whole MCU

>NOOOOO, COMPANIES CAN'T JUST ACT IN THEIR BEST INTERESTS, I DON'T WANT COMPETITION I WANT ESCAPISM!!! REEEEEE
Has no-one considered that Sony could just hire Tom Holland and John Watts to make more comfy spidey flicks? What's the problem?
also the amazon is like, almost dead.

BASED WESTWORLD REFERENCE

Mr A was based.

>WHY AM I CRYING OVER A TWITTER ACCOUNT THAT'S NOT EVEN MANAGED BY THE PERSON OR TWEETS THE THOUGHTS OF THE MAN HIMSELF WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't ask questions. Just consume product and get excited for next product.

>Tony Stark didn't die for y'all to pull Spidey...
imagine being this much of a bugman. Imagine not being able to comprehend all the evil being done right now. From the fires in the Amazon, to the growing control Banks have over our personal assets and their ability to cripple nations, this man thinks about capeshit when he's not at work, what a luxury, what a bozo.

>Disney
>Buying Sony over one character.
Isn't Sony worth around 4 times more than Disney?

This guy larps as a communist all the time yet is still a fat consumerist manchild, I kind of have a new respect for leftypol desu.

As a Snyderfag, I'm feeling pretty vindicated right now. All those retards who went out of their way to shit on BvS are finally getting their comeuppance. Sucks to have a story and characters you're invested in get completely destroyed and reworked before the story has had a chance to finish, doesn't it?

That’s correct, he’s still Spider-Man just not in the MCU, for now.

>The coastal elite

Attached: big think.jpg (1001x640, 150K)

Because Holland is beautiful and the best Spider-Man. Nobody wants the inbred gargoyle looking Jewish Garfield back or worse, Miles Morales.

He’s a good actor though, wait for Cherry and The Devil All The Time. He holds his own against massive talents like Gyllenhaal and steals the scene from everyone else.

The New Avengers don't need Spider-Man anymore!

Attached: new avengers.jpg (500x546, 57K)

It feels like Spider-Man to me and I’m a very oldfag who watched the 80’s cartoons. I like Holland’s version, I liked Maguire’s too because it felt very bright and comic book, although I prefer the more realistic tone of Holland’s. The kid gets way too much shit from the soulless Pakis on here.

I'm a spiderfag but watching these drones have a meltdown, and sony probably fucking up the movies is more entertaining than any recent spider movie

Its referring to Sony Pictures which is worth an order of magnitude less than Disney, not the entire company, Disney doesn't want to get into their consumer electronics, insurance, or mobile divisions and I doubt they even really care about their music business, like how they didn't buy all of fox, just the television and movie catalogues.

Cope

He’s got perfect teeth and he’s way better looking than the ugly Americans who auditioned. Asa Butterface anyone?

You misspelled best.

tom holland isn't even American

sonychads win again

Sony just bought that video game company that made spiderman, too

Don't worry, I'm sure there's no risk of that.

wtf I love monopolies now!

not
>gonna starve?

Twittermobs arent as powerful as they appear. People are starting to wake up to this finally.

i don't mean this in an anti capeshit way but is the MCU unironically over? i mean they can't just go foward without spiderman since he is already tied so heavily to the universe. they plan these movies years in advance and tie it all together and now they would have to change everything. i wouldn't be surprised if we hear some headlines confirming that sony "changes" their mind (disney comes crawling back begging on their knees)

American culture was a mistake. Hyper consumerism and the infantilisation of adults to keep them consuming childrens products way into their 30's is nothing short of evil.

Rumor is, Paul Dano makes over 200 posts a day

>genius of marketing
>popularity of comics plummeting so hard for decades
>had to sell out rights to his comics for peanuts to anybody willing to pay
>people still don't care about comics
>movie versions of comic book characters that have little in common with said characters are now the most popular versions
Nice genius you got there

This leads to one question:
ARE WE NOT MEN?

there is no "meme" associated with son of the mask. learn what words mean you faggot

Burn the coal pay the toll

no way bro

Attached: Why would disney shill LMAO.jpg (3000x2000, 3.57M)

We will always love you, Unca Stan.

said the guy who never read a spider-man comic book or comic strip

Attached: 1566338937428.jpg (803x960, 179K)

>Fuck Sony
Wasn't it Disney who asked for more money and reneged on their deal?

Attached: 1566405267908.png (683x599, 70K)

Attached: 1566405329495.png (641x98, 9K)

>Spidey was never supposed to be too large
Was Stan Lee senile or did Dikto really do all the work for him to not remember how absolutely shredded 60's Spidey became as a result of his powers and exercise.

Attached: 1566405390289.png (620x122, 10K)

If we get Raimi Spiderman 4 out of this I will be be happy nonetheless. Give us an old man Peter Parker!

>ARE WE NOT MEN?
These days? Not really.
nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/12/how-much-of-the-internet-is-fake.html

Attached: 118352747.jpg (600x600, 33K)

millennials need to be executed en masse

carbs
marx was a pioneer in more way than one

Attached: 1566405454406.png (509x373, 22K)

Attached: 1566405516815.png (648x420, 37K)

I hope you angry retards realize a deal will eventually be made.

I wish I was a billionaire company

>muh cinematic universe

Attached: ECfSzoOWkAAkWzj.jpg (680x676, 64K)

Are you sure

Attached: o-JON-SNOW-570.jpg (570x320, 24K)

and here I thought I was joking about people turning this into console wars....

Attached: 1566405586247.png (399x96, 6K)

Why are all these children too dense to understand that Disney are the bad guys?

Attached: 1566405650050.png (625x292, 24K)

I legitimately thought he was dead

>adult man
>on twitter
>hashtagging
>about spiderman

what the fuck...

the real mcu was the funko pops we bought along the way

Attached: htybcqz0qrh31.png (1748x952, 184K)

Oh shut the fuck up.

Can we finally ban all capeshitters and capeshit threads from this board? They're fucking subhuman shitstains and add nothing to this board.

Attached: 1563792557614.png (912x707, 457K)

Attached: ft8ke3521rh31_1.jpg (1074x1421, 167K)

Honestly this entire situation is making me laugh tremendously at the retardation and hypocrisy of a ton of these people. These are people who would describe themselves as 'leftist' or 'socialist' but want Disney to continue their market domination of media so they can get their precious Spiderman movies. Absolutely pathetic.

9 if you include Spiderverse and Venom

Did Stan Lee ever bad mouth any of the Marvel movies?

Sony. But now Disney wants to to financed 50% of the budget so they could demand 50% take in the profits even though its a sony movie and owns the license.

Jesus Christ. Why do these bugs treat actors and roles like they're best friends? Is the drinking water laced with soi?

Disney knew the legion of MCU fans would back them, and leveraged that in the negotiations. I'm just surprised Sony stood their ground.

With the death of religion comes the worship of corporations. Human beings always need something to look up to. And now they've come to worship capeshit and quips

I guess you missed the "no faggots" sign on the door

>someone at disney larping as the deadstan lee

no respect

Euthanize capeshitters desu

I want to piss these people off, where could I comment that would get the most anger.

>Happy
Happy Hogan was and is an Iron Man character first and foremost. I can't remember a time where he was relevant in comics and believe the times he and Peter have interacted directly can be counted on two hands.

Remember when stan was bullied by his agent?

Why are they blaming Sony for not taking a bad deal from Disney?

Just checked. Happy has been dead in comics since the Civil War event over 12 years ago. Which is convenient, since he used to be married to Pepper Potts.

Why don't people realize it was Disney that tried to push for a bigger cut?

Soo... Disney is the villain.

The West is broken. No matter how you feel about religion, humans seem to need it. Progressiveness has tried to replace it for a lot of people. Notice how SJWs sound just like the thin-skinned, humorless, morally superior religious aunts they hated growing up. They want to judge you, and tell you what you can say and think.
We probably will get that war eventually.

There have been multiple instances now of giant companies utilizing bots to inflame or sway public opinion.
If this is the kind of shit they don't mind some people seeing them do, imagine what they do behind closed doors.

Attached: 1516701803080.png (640x640, 520K)

Some of these people sound suicidal. This country is screwed.
I'm also enjoying the fact that these are the same pricks who call anyone who hated TLJ manbabies.

What does the Amazon have to do with spiderman?

made me laugh

Attached: 138716391a7e740a3355b11a1293ee10529091f35675d814b6cafbf0ebe31565.jpg (406x385, 44K)

You should see the level of shilling for political gain. Anti gun shilling is next level.

This one really did piss me off. These people say we shouldn't eat meat, drive a car or even have kids because climate change will destroy the planet. And then they equate all of that to a fucking super hero movie.