Would this be considered “Lynchian”?

Would this be considered “Lynchian”?

Attached: 1A9800E9-382F-4681-A37A-0DD7A3036684.jpg (750x1016, 210K)

A lynchian is what should have happened afterwards

Spics shouldn’t be allowed in restaurants anyway.

fucking muslims

>Albanians are spics
Amerimutt education everyone

No.

i believe he was speaking of the customers' purported nationality, m'lady

Let's hope so, otherwise his post is embarrassing

If that had been me driving and I had my knife I would have had some fun with this fucking retard

Trying to stab him would be retarded. Just get up to, like, 60, then ruin his shit by braking.

He obviously was talking about the customers. Your post was the embarrassing one retard.

The person that insulted the Albanian restaurant owner was a dirty spic and deserved it and he had the right to kill those spics. That’s what I meant desu

Attached: 399.jpg (680x480, 30K)

Fucking brainlet. Embarrassing.

then you would be forced to hide yourself and your family as you've just entered a blood feud with an albanian subhuman's entire family who are required by law to kill you or a member of your family as revenge

Why are you even replying to me?

Honestly, the guy who was driving should be put in jail. You can't just drive into an unnarmed man with your car, and putting his life at risk. Cars are considered a weapon just like a gun and the driver was very unresposible

why would the owner not he allowed in his own restaurant?
think before you post dipshit, the customers were spanish beaners

Not even the first guy but retards like you should stick to Yea Forums, that's why

Stab through his hand and the dash then he's stuck. It would be glorious

Based on ops pic looks like this is already the case, anyway

>go to firing range
>person dives onto to front of your gun and starts trying to attack you and your daughter

Biggest retard in this thread.

>sandniggers

Attached: 202ADBCD-6607-45C2-B8C2-092705C0DB5E.gif (391x365, 890K)

The guy driving was Albanian, he should of let that restaurant owner beat the shit out of those spics but now that guy is in hiding.

I've never visited Yea Forums in my life, do you enjoy making yourself look stupid?

seems like a great way to cut the fuck out of your hand

>bro you just posted cringe

Attached: 4134342.jpg (188x225, 6K)

They are lucky he didnt harvest their organs or had hiking "accident".

wait what? why was the driver albanian if the guys who criticized him are spics? also who's in hiding

but that's where they shine. ever worked in a kitchen?

I dunno, Albanians are extra stabby. You'd wake up four months later with a bunch of knife wielding relatives stood over your bed. Best to just catapult him into a concrete wall then claim it was an accident.

Your original post was the dumbest in the thread. Sorry they don't teach reading comprehension in your shitstain country Muhammed

Yea? If you shoot him thats murder. If engaged in a fist fight and you bring out a gun and shoot the person , your going to jail buddy.

yikes. could have just apologized, would have saved some face.

The driver was Albanian as well. He made a big mistake that day saving those retarded spics from a well deserved beating.

Pretty sure the blood feud is already on. The dudes restaurant got bulldozed when they realised he didn't have a permit and wasn't paying taxes. He'd been open 3 years and it's likely he never would have been caught if it weren't for him jumping on somebody's bonnet, punching through their windshield and trying to attack them for 2 miles. He deserves revenge.

Did he actually attempt to run him over? looks like the owner was just retarded and an uncivilized animal.