/nrl/ - Rugby League general

Black Knight (2001) edition

NRL
>GAME 1
Newcastle Knights v Melbourne Storm
2:00pm AEST on Fox and Kayo
McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle
7.00-1.10
>The Knights have continued to slide down the ladder and the job doesn't get any easier now as they host a Storm side that put on 70 points last week.

>GAME 2
St George-Illawarra Dragons v Wests Tigers
4:05pm AEST on Nine, Fox and Kayo
WIN Stadium, Wollongong
1.55-2.45
>Wests Tigers are the feel-good story in the NRL right now but the Dragons will be feeling pretty happy themselves after an ANZAC Day win over the Roosters.

NSW Cup
>what's on?
Newcastle Knights v Mount Pritchard Mounties
11:30am AEST on Fox and Kayo
McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle
>The Knights have had a very inconsistent year in the NSW Cup so far but they'll be confident of securing a win here at home over the struggling Mounties.

Mal Meninga Cup
>what's on?
Townsville Blackhawks v Souths Logan Magpies
12:25pm AEST on Fox and Kayo
Sunshine Coast Stadium
>The defending Meninga Cup Champions, Souths Logan Magpies are looking to back up their efforts against a strong Townsville Blackhawks outfit.

QLD Cup
>what's on?
Sunshine Coast Falcons v Ipswich Jets
2:10pm AEST on 9now, Fox and Kayo
Sunshine Coast Stadium
>The Falcons host the Jets who are struggling make a start to their campaign. It is a different story for the home side who have started the year as 4-1.

Attached: edrick.jpg (1000x1226, 946.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MadDragonsVod/status/1520569141060546560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mornin' lads

severely hungover lads

Kayo sisters have they realised yet. Have they taken back their good deed

severly hungover plus kfc and a magnum 4-pack churning through my guts lads

Just woke up feeling good waiting to have breakfast and then start feeling like absolute shit

i adore this spastic
twitter.com/MadDragonsVod/status/1520569141060546560

Still severely depressed about losing the girl, lads. It's literally been over two months and can't stop thinking of her and can't help looking at her instagram.

On the bright side, I saw my GP about it, and have got some appointments booked in with a psychologist. Hopefully I can feel better without any pharmaceuticals. The footy, and you guys, are helping as well.

Don't go the way of pills m8 they won't help and you'll get addicted. Stay with the family and we'll help you out better than any pill promise.

go to a polly waffle, it will help, not kidding

Does anyone here even have first hand experience with antidepressants? I've never used them, but people I know who used them or still use them, they seem kind of fucked up, and when they try to come off them, they get even worse than before they started.

>tex hoy on the reserves still
sudden ponga injury in the next 90 minutes ladies

>you'll get addicted to antidepressants

Attached: 1642731514493.jpg (640x932, 90.67K)

I was on them for about a year and didn't like it. Didn't make any noticeable difference to how I felt and if you missed a pill or were even just a few hours late taking it, you will feel genuinely sick with headaches/nausea etc. for a day or so afterward. And yeah, when you want to go off them it's like a 2-3 week period of weaning where you feel like shit the entire time while your body re-learns how to adjust. I'm not going to say they don't help anyone, but they didn't help me and the pharma companies encouraging doctors to push pills on people meme is true.

I take medication for OCD. I'm much better than before I was on them (been on them for close to 10 years now). I've tried to come off them twice, with disastrous effect. I'd give therapy a serious try for at least 6 months before committing to medications.

>implying it doesn't happen
>millions of fat retarded Americans will be on them their whole life
Tom Cruise is right, you're attacking the symptom and not the cause. Getting on pills for being sad about a girl is retarded.

>Getting on pills for being sad about a girl is retarded
Can't argue with you there.

did kayo shitcan anyone yet?

no, because i pay for my subscription and i was asleep last night during the whole fiasco

kino

Attached: laughing broncGODS.jpg (1909x1077, 370.63K)

still saying $0 for me

Attached: kayoo.jpg (671x435, 37.08K)

Still have my 12 months free premium. Heard people were getting sent emails saying they fucked up and are revoking it. Could just be trolling though.

*doesn't check my emails*
checkmate kayo

Changed my tip to tigers. Hope I don't regret this too

I tipped poogers too I'm looking forward to my 7/8 because of the fucking spoondogs

>watch NSW Cup Knights
>desperate defence, aggressive attack, rallies despite losing 3 people to injury
put these cunts in first grade instead

>everyone expecting poocastle today but it will be GOATcastle turning up instead
Let's fucking gone lads.

Attached: 20220501_131341.jpg (4128x2322, 3.15M)

>knights are gonna get btfo and kayo are gonna cancel the free year in the same day
horrible timeline

>Johns is IN

*says a cheeky pidgin English*

Anyone know what that Kayo code was actually meant for before it got plastered on plebbit and ozbargains?

Here's my bet lads.

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-132439_bet365.jpg (1080x1041, 158.13K)

>$10 underdogs
dont mind if i do

Ponga doesn't have enough dawg in him to win a premiership at any club. Worst contract in Knights history.

Attached: goatcastle 2022W.png (914x552, 516.55K)

*sneakily and carefully turns on kayo as to not wake up the sleeping revokers*

Is there a bigger litmus test for footy IQ than
"Papenhuyzen should play off the bench for NSW"

When the Knights win a premiership again the simultaneous cumshot of half a million GOATvocastrians will flood and drown all sinners

>13+ knights $34.00
LITERALLY free money

The rapture is more likely than Newcastle winning another premiership

Attached: smith laughing.webm (416x414, 749.64K)

GOATcastle will win it ALL this year and I WILL fill that trophy case this year.

SStorm
Tiggers

Can they do it 3 weeks in a row

Attached: FF892CD2-7B7A-460D-905A-68FF3708B791.jpg (750x751, 172.04K)

Attached: multi.png (589x456, 41.46K)

Attached: freemoney.png (1216x375, 25.73K)

The bet

Attached: F8285CDC-8F90-4BCB-8FC4-EEEC7F918228.jpg (750x921, 220.75K)

Based fletch

lets go poocastle

Not a sport

don't steal my gimmick you fucking cunt

Fucking kill me lads

we want 80

hahaha oh dear this is going to be a massacre

Attached: laughing muslim girl.jpg (1080x1080, 124.08K)

AND.HERE.WE.GO

woaaahhhhh

WHO HERE JUST?

Pretty fucking quiet at the ground right now lads

It’s just that easy.

Attached: A290E142-0792-49E2-B28D-78B8F1051D46.jpg (828x249, 56.09K)

oh mann dis gone be ugly

I'll just leave this here

Attached: lifee.jpg (1205x700, 107.06K)

>no one does ruthless like the melbourne storm
>throws to alex mckinnon
pretty ruthless from fox

BFT SPOTTED

Genuinely don't understand how any human being could stand to be in the same room as ennis for more than maybe 10 minutes

Honey I olam’d the kids

just pitch a tent there poorm you'll be right kek