You are tasked with breaking Disney into three different companies that cannot merge with each other or into other...

You are tasked with breaking Disney into three different companies that cannot merge with each other or into other large companies for a minimum of 15 years. What do you make sure to separate?

Attached: 1537070217748.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCN5xN8gIljvWYnsj06V8WbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just separate them into 3 different garbage cans lmao

>Die: *exists*
Stephen King: Walt Disney wasn’t sick. Walt Disney wasn’t sleeping. Walt Disney was dead.

Daily reminder that the same Trump loving, free market supporting capitalists who constantly make pro Trump threads on this board should have no problem with any Disney mergers/buyouts according to their politics.

You don't separate them by genre/tone/etc, that's how you end up with every popular kids movie made by one studio, every action movie from another. If anything separate by alphabetical order of directors or some shit, the point is keep the studios diverse and the market competitive

/thread

Take off and nuke the whole site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

>glass
>plastic
>paper

Live action blockbusters (Star Wars/Marvel), Animation/Kiddie shit, and middle to lower budget “prestige” films (R-ratings, auteur directors)

ok?

Best thing is to limit intellectual copyright to 50 years, stupid that Disney and other companies still claim ownership of films and shows from the fucking fifties

I like just pointing out hypocrisy of this board.

Except you're just assuming the people that hate Disney buyouts/mergers are also Trump supporters.
And you can hate Disney for the garbage they create but still respect their freedom at the same time, it's not exactly hypocritical

Ask me how I know you’re a stupid college student.

how can you tell bro?

It's almost like not every poster is the same person

>only three

How about we break them back down into the hundreds of companies they are instead?

How about we just stop watching Hollywood trash and support independent and foreign films instead?

You wouldn’t even need to do that. People could always just support another massive media conglomerate.
There are plenty of substitutes for Disney products

How about you just watch commentary channels on you tube?
youtube.com/channel/UCN5xN8gIljvWYnsj06V8WbQ

If only normies could resist fast food entertainment. Humanity is growing into something else as art is lost

Attached: qvdrKwC.jpg (750x750, 97K)

my masters at WB and AT&T said I can't

1. Photobucket
2. Magnolia Creek Development Co.
3. They can have the rest. Lol, suckers

I agree but doesn't every generation say this

Parks & Resorts
Film & TV
Toys & Video games

There OP. The first honest answer.

Seperate each part of the company three ways. Marvel split in thirds. Movies production parcelled out. Pixar seperated into 3 studios. Divide each park in 3, even the big fucking ball in epcot. Let them actually have to compete with each other.

No way, it should be
Disney East
Disney West
Disney Mountain

Mountain?

West Coast, East Coast, everything in between.
Call it Central instead if you like.
It’s the only egalitarian way to do it.

No the real answer is
Disney Classic (animation and resorts)
New Disney (Luscasfilm, Marvel and Fox)
Diet Disney (all the dumb shit they own like Hulu and ESPN)

refer to this

It's getting worse at the same rate that technology is advancing. But then again im a hopeless doomer

Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios, and the rest of Disney.

MICKEED

MINNIEED

AND CHUCK

Cardi B came this generation tho

Free market capitalists do not like monopolies, mostly because they implicitly suffocate the free market. Of course you wouldn't understand that because you're a retarded child with no understanding of reality.

Disney isn't a monopoly though.

Let Disney keep it's animation, films, and parks. Pull Marvel back out. Pull Fox and Lucasarts out as one entity.

PPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTHAHAHAHAHA

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me

Return things to their owners. Fox stuff all goes back to Fox including SW, all Sony stuff goes back to Sony, etc.
All subsidiaries that weren't founded by Disney are split off into different studios.
Disney becomes what it was in the early 2000s, a joke of a company hanging on through direct to video releases and theme parks.

Disney TV
>ESPN, ABC, A&E, FOX Networks
Disney Kino
>LucasFilms, Marvel, 20th FOX
Walt Disney Inc.
>All Disney-name studios, etc.

What the fuck is this forced meme?