Is he the smartest celebrity?

Is he the smartest celebrity?

>167 IQ

Attached: Dolph-Lundgren-IQ.jpg (450x350, 25K)

damn thats like more than half of my iq

Based 300 iq poster

Dam that’s like quaduple my IP

Are chads the smartest sub species?

Wow user, you must be really smart!

Yes. Good looking people have good genetics. Take note of all the losers in your life. They are either ugly and smart or vice versa. Now name me one good looking dumb person? Who isn't a woman

90% of mainstream Hollywood actors

>really smart dude with a masters in chemical engineering
>also just happened to be ripped, 6'5", and beautiful
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

>chemical engineering
wait really? why the fuck would you go into chemical engineering if you are a genius lmao

Bored between photoshoots prob

>Lundgren dabbled in modeling at the Zoli Agency but was described as "a bit too tall and muscular"
IMAGINE THIS BEING A PROBLEM

Keep in mind he balances this our with body building, modelling, and acting and kept it as like a side project. The dude is very much the personification of Chad memes

Are manipulative social geniuses who don't have the time to learn arbitrary stuff that will make you think they're smart.

Mainstream actors are vastly more intelligent than your average person. Being as smart as they are also prevents them from caring deeply about politics, social media and other relatable topics. When their manager tells them to come out with an SJW statement for publicity, these clever and successful people are fooled by their intellect, thus think they can wing it, which often ends in failure.

This is true for everyone who gets famous. Shapiro, Bernie Sanders and Jordan Peterson used to have sound arguments, but after getting famous they don't have the time or motivation to properly construct their arguments.

In short, every famous person is intelligent, that's why they're famous, but because they're famous, they lose the ability to appear smart.

have you literally ever listened to male models talk?

Most the highly decorated and reknowned scientists and inventors have been ugly fucks or severelt autistic. Literally look at the stem and science field and who it employs and see how full of ugly fatty white guys, asians, and indians there are. Now look at all the attractive people in modelling or media and notice how stupid they are.

Am i just stupid or does this post make no fucking sense at all?

reminder

God tier:
>150s and over IQ
>60s and below IQ

great tier:
>130s and 140s IQ
>70s and 80s IQ

normie tier:
>90s-110s IQ

shit tier:
>120s IQ

Attached: 1564506268000.jpg (3600x1700, 724K)

daily reminder that fat neckbeards aren't smart at all because being smart means taking care of your body

Attached: 1559636331354.png (447x525, 146K)

Models are blank canvasses. People who look too special distract from the clothes they are advertising

This guy gets laid

What a weird post
Also what if someone is in the 130s but always drunk? Asking for a friend

Thats a lot of words for "they suck fat ugly jew cock"

>In short, every famous person is intelligent

bahahahahahahahaha

>Now name me one good looking dumb person?
*shoots himself with a prop gun in your path*

Attached: jon-erik-hexum-1.jpg (900x750, 75K)

Don't forget Sasha Grey, PhD.

Unironically this,

110-120s are the pseudo-intellectuals who are often capable of being socially adept and just intelligent enough to succeed in big ways in the normie workspace. Most everyone you truly hate are in this category

130-150s generally either waste their potential or benefit their communities in major ways or become sociopaths.

Normiecore 90s-110s are either boring introverts manipulated by the higher intellectuals or social butterflies who waste space with their useless opinions

Retards are loveable until they get to 80-90, at which point they are often victims of the Dunning Kruger effect.

160+ are wildcards, often autists or social outcasts who feel too smart to be able to interact with normal people. some of them are so socially retarded that they don't realize their power and instead do whatever they want, like the smartest guy in the world who works at a car repair shop.

His kinda right tho. I dont agree theyre all einsteins, but it takes hard work and high social intellect to make it in such a competitive world. The dummies get weeded out fast. Look at Cardi B, she can barely form a coherent sentence but there's no denying she has some wits about her.

those 10 year olds you rarely see in college calculus classes are in the 135-145 range of iq

150+ usually means theyve already learned all there is to learn from others and NEED to discover their own shit, regardless they cloister themselves away since the normie world has nothing to offer them

No.

its actually a fact that on average taller people are smarter than shorter people

although it's also a fact that taller people have shorter lifespans

This IQ is a invention and I wonder why not the other way more impressive stuff gets mentioned
>master degree in Chemical Engineering in MIT
>was Karate world champion
>had the best high school diploma in the history of his school in Sweden, which was so good that they named it the "Dolph Lundgren degree" for any pupil who reaches his marks, it were only a handful since he graduated

>daily reminder that fat neckbeards aren't smart at all because being smart means taking care of your body

Dont confuse intelligence with feminity u twink ;)

>Who isn't a woman
lol pretty huge caveat fuckwit

oil/gas companies before the decline.