Stadium is called „[brand name] arena“

>Stadium is called „[brand name] arena“

Attached: F7CD2B23-A93A-4A06-B7F8-511DA12302C8.jpg (645x773, 36.07K)

>stadium is called by someone's name

Attached: 9xukh.jpg (640x729, 27.9K)

Cringe

>stadium gets its original name back

Attached: hsv pepe pfeffi.png (828x590, 330.81K)

This.

Holy based. Imagine if "The Emirates" went back to Highbury

>Stadium is called Ye Olde Budleigh Sartelton Lane

Attached: 1651307218989.png (490x510, 371.65K)

based
volksparkstadion will be a real attraction for the 2nd bundes

Sounds like SOVL to me

Its not even the same place retard. Highbury is literally another ground. Emirates if it got its name back would be Ashburton Grove

good job if you baited me fuckface

>Ashburton Grove
SOVL!

1997-2010 Playmobil-Stadion
2010-2022 Trolli Arena

Attached: 66_big.jpg (700x358, 49.12K)

>arena is called “climate pledge”
Only in fucking Seattle

Attached: DC12E41C-0E42-4BF6-90AA-4B1044805E3B.png (576x432, 373.85K)

pretty cute desu

>[corporation name] Field at [traditional name people have been calling it for years]

Attached: Screenshot_191.jpg (1510x1269, 531.67K)

Poundland

Attached: 1651099581471.jpg (1199x1418, 725.09K)

really hate that meta but at least it's not as bad as the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse

There's a "Marvel" stadium here, FFS

>Playmobil-stadion
vgh...

Capitalism is disintegrating globally. You have to to do the most retarded things in order to secure funds.
This is one of them.
Gib more moniez. Gib, gib.

Based

Yeah we hate all the ads too user we know

la messiah 'soon'

Capitalism is the best system to maximize scarcity. Fortunately we left scarcity behind in the 80s and everything else has been the pains of growing out of the capitalist mindset. Nothing is scarce anymore, not a single thing.

>Poundland stadium

Sounds like a punchline lol

The EPL should honestly ban this. Imagine if all of England's historical grounds were named after Arab companies.

owners right

A condition of full communism is abundance. So yes, capitalism suits situations where not everyone's needs, wants, and desires can be satisfied. But global growth in the neoliberal era has been pitiful compared to the Keynesian era. Indeed his theses are still correct, and the neoliberals and monetarists have been decisively defeated on the terrain of ideas. Sadly they still hold the whip hand politically, which reflects the fact that the implementation of their ideas (in an often haphazard way) was simply about redistributing wealth and power to the wealthy and powerful.

For the sake of sports and everything else, ordinary people must somehow claw some power back. Life shouldn't be this shit for so many.

>to each according to their needs, from each according to their ability
Marx himself would disagree with your very first sentence. Didn't read the rest

The portland area was called the Rose Garden for the longest time, since it was the city of roses.

Then they had this "big announcement" and it is now the "Moda Center" named after some stupid insurance company. it's stupid.

also, I guess i'm ok with my team or city getting corporate sheckels, but what is the point of naming shit? Going to a laker game was never going to make me want to go to Staples for office supplies.

How does that contradict the first sentence? Anyway Marx in the Grundrisse argued that communism would involve "the general reduction of the necessary labour of society to a minimum" in line with the development of productive technology.

For me, it's Smoothie King Center

Attached: Smoothie-King-Center-e1613587662956-856x380.jpg (856x380, 58.15K)

>tf
>tp
kek you have the right idea tho

Communism operates just fine within scarcity, has nothing to do with available resources

Also that is absolutely true. Productivity has not kept up with automation because most of our jobs are now "bullshit jobs" and are mostly people standing around when they could be at home.
Because we're still attached to outdated ideas of Capitalism, scarcity, and work.

>Communism operates just fine within scarcity
The historical record would beg to differ. Soviet collectivisation of agriculture is a case in point. In order to encourage increased production, the strong producers who produce the most have to be rewarded. Full collectivisation leads to great inefficiency and is only appropriate when productive technology ensures that production more or less takes care of itself.
Marxist societies never attempted to do away with the state system because the state had to take on the role of the bourgeoisie (and some of its wealth) in order to forcibly expand production in a fordist capitalist context.

Yes, a four day week is certainly the way forward. We need a new Keynesian economics which also involves supply side interference from the state.

Stadium is named after the state
>estadio jalisco

The only acceptable stadium name is when it's named after the street it's on

>Stadium is named after the team

The Soviet STATE (emphasis STATE) was not politically communist. Didn't read the rest

Ah yes, the former Etihad Stadium, which was the former Telstra Dome, which was the former Colonial Stadium. It's never had a non-corporate name.

>no way its real
>look it up
>its real

Attached: 1578587434420.png (640x400, 265.76K)

>Soviet collectivisation of agriculture is a case in point
Stalin turned them from a region with rolling famine to a global agricultural hub

Daily reminder if your club does that then it's already dead and you aren't allowed to watch any more club football

Those clubs are there just to be the bad guys in the sovful teams story

Zhukov literally said "our soldiers in stalingrad survived on american food. Without that we wouldn't have lasted two months". Stalin was a retard who later warned Mao against what he did. Mao got mad and starved millions.

I agree, you're just ~10 years of reading behind me.
You were the one making the incorrect point that communism can operate alongside scarcity. The 20th century was not a time of general abundance.

Russia had always exported wheat, including prior to the revolution. During the 70s and 80s Russia actually began to import wheat.
The improvements came from a broadening of agriculture (i.e. more acreage farmed) than a deepening (i.e. greater efficiency on land already worked). The plan to break virgin soil in Siberia a perfect example of the incompetence of a non-market system.

The truth is that the most successful comparable economies of the 20th century involved markets, incentives, and competition, hand in hand with state co-ordination: Japan and the zaibatsu system the archetype, along with south Korea and the chaebol system. Germany is also a decent example.

Still a shithole full of cunts regardless of name

>not enjoying a bucket of the Colonel's own 7 secret herbs and spiced chicken while watching an American past time at the KFC Yum! Center

Attached: images - 2022-05-01T115016.244.jpg (641x479, 37.97K)

ITAIPAVA Arena Fonte Nova

Attached: Fotógrafo (3).jpg (1080x1350, 121.3K)

Heh remember when tbe nba customers seethe about staples changing it's sponsor

>Playmobil-Stadion
SOVL

Some names really don't make for good stadiums.

Attached: cricket.jpg (323x478, 153.59K)

sour gummies are elite

There was literally nothing wrong with Jacob's Field

Attached: 1624237723553.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

nah, crypto.com arena is better

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (840x561, 117.63K)

grim.

>English stadium is called Etihad or Emirates

>accept sponsorship deal to get 50m a year to "rename" stadium for 4 years
>everyone just calls it the old name anyway
i'm thinking based. having a stadium built and it being given [brand] arena as the original name is not the same though

I have a newcastle supporting friend and I was very careful to always refer to st james park as the sports direct arena to piss him off

based

fuck me, i'd protest the name if I were a walsall fan, that's so degrading

>not the Wongabowl
ngmi