Ten in a row

>ten in a row
when will it end?

Attached: 1.jpg (3072x3072, 667.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DykX1EH_qiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never, they'll get 100 in a row.

Attached: 1638266847510.png (478x647, 47.85K)

It's the complete and utter denial that there is even a problem, that always gets me.

Attached: the_score.gif (538x303, 1.25M)

They would have to want it to end in the first place

Thats rich

Attached: Englishcheeringthesauditakeoverofnewcastle.jpg (1200x675, 159.21K)

its nice and comforting to know some things will never change, sure germany has become almost completely muslim and brown but you can always rely on turning your tv at saturday afternoon and seeing same old Bayern spanking Ainshtrackt Bratwurs. You get the fond memories of when germany was white and civilised

its nice and comforting to know some things will never change, sure bongland has become almost completely black and arabian but you can always rely on going on your favorite image sharing board and seeing the same old jokes about le brown germany. You get the fond memories of when bongland was white and civilised

roll

its a religious ceremony at this point. Every saturday Supreme Master Bayern must be given a sacrificial pub team to demolish, otherwise there's no order in ze Vaterland, ze world doesn't make sense anymore

Why don't other teams threaten to break away to their own league without Bayern?

Why should they?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than supporting a German club that isn’t Bayern Munich. Honestly, think about it rationally.

You are watching, cheering, supporting, and spending time for a club for your whole life so the best players can go and get bought by Bayern Munich.
All the hard work you put into your beautiful little club – shilling for the Bundesliga, paying membership, making sure to go to all the games, making up chants,
buying merchandise. All of it has one simple result: the club’s best players are more employable for Bayern Munich which will eventually win trophies with them

Supported the perfect local club? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a Bavarian who has nothing to do with the rest of Germany who vaguely follows Bayern Munich.
He gets to watch your players win the Bundesliga every year. He gets the benefits of your club’s players that came from the way your club supported them on and off the pitch.

As a German who doesn’t support Bayern Munich, you are LITERALLY dedicating your whole life simply to support a club so another club can buy its best players.
It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck.
Think about it logically

Roll

I could imagine supporting a club owned by third world arab dicators is pretty cucked.

Attached: Oink.gif (511x512, 105.23K)

How about you reject both

Attached: Chadliga.png (800x685, 45.63K)

Attached: 1647602665869.png (1548x1116, 596K)

nice fantasy

Attached: file.png (593x272, 21.59K)

>rich foreign man that pumps billions into local community , businesses and clothes and feeds thousands of our useless underclass chavs with min. wage work; SOVLESS!
>returning back to when the owner was some stringy tradie with decapitated stadiums and no toilets ; SOVL

zis iz unacceptabul!
Hainz 05 vill pay for zis! they MUST give offerings to Supreme Master Bayern in the form of their best player to SMB. This german man Moussa Niakhate will do me thinks

You are mentlaly ill

>barely win Bundeshitga
>get embarrassed in the CL
>no calls for your sacking because you're German and your surname isn't Kovač

Attached: Nagelsmann.jpg (1920x1080, 317.14K)

Rolling for FC Energetik

Its actually because they paid 25m for him and gave him a 5-year contract.

Attached: E9jKf1cXMA4ar7b.jpg (1024x683, 122.71K)

german FANS need to spend more money on their teams if they want to win. simple as. can't have a league built on protecting and empowering the local fans if they aren't willing to financially support the teams. it's a marketing issue.
good boy

How about you paid shills stop pretending to care about our league. The Bundesliage has billions in revenue without selling it to tinpot third world dictators and there is nothing you can do about that.

Attached: 3643453453.jpg (2400x1350, 202K)

was just thinking about this, compared to this shitter Kovač looked like Klopp+Guardiola combined and yet they still sacked him

You need to spend your time better

They overpaid for him and are stuck with him. Finances are tight. And who else could they even get if they fire him?
Also not his fault he is stuck with these garbage players tbqh

This

plus players who all flock to bayern as soon as they can.

Fuck

Attached: 1643262599248.png (900x500, 307.5K)

Delectable pasta

I JUST WANT 1 FUCK

poopenscharten PLS

Give me THE Poopenscharten

Hamburger USA lifelong

Let's see

i'd never hire someone with such a punchable face desu

Seems right

But england is going to shit significantly faster than Germany. Or are you delusional and think boris fucking johnson will deport the browns?

Yes, pure evil oil sheiks and (((oligarchs))) funding your football league is fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of it.

You are a disgusting paid EPL shill. You are the absolute scum of human existence.

2024 is >our year

youtube.com/watch?v=DykX1EH_qiA

Attached: crunchynut.jpg (479x540, 34.88K)

this was the last year of their domination, next season begins the reign of the BVLLS

Attached: 1625811904518.jpg (2522x1770, 834.33K)

When Schalke comes back

Attached: IMG_20220501_003214.jpg (1940x1080, 116.96K)

Attached: Uhm.jpg (620x677, 41.27K)

You are so incredibly unfunny

Poopensharten /lifelong/.

Attached: based ossis.png (659x849, 48.8K)

every team should just exclusively play against bayern munich 4 times and the team that gets the most points should be the champion

Since day 1 of this being posted nobody has refuted it btw.

Attached: 1649850050403.jpg (327x327, 14.04K)

rolling for 1. Fuck

Attached: file.png (1011x576, 905.15K)

Rollin

Just ask 1860 Munich fans

my boi TWernz will return??

They'll win the Bundesliga before Dortmund do, especially if Dortmund are going to sell Haaland.

I have a question, how much does it cost a Paulaner of 33cl in your country and how much do you think it would be too expensive?

Meant served from a barrel, in a bar.

Rollin'

most wheat beer such as Paulaner you shouldn't and can't really get in any smaller size than 0,5l. for the bottle in a store you shouldn't pay more than €1, in a restaurant or bar you'll normally pay between €4 or €5 already too expensive and anything beyond that would absolutely be too much

wtf it's actually real

Attached: 1650213249310.jpg (1200x654, 139.32K)